Register

All Blog Entries

1. Completing my dare.

[QUOTE=TXLonestarTX69;341017]Dare.[/QUOTE]
    Tags: dare
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Other Cousins - Part VIII

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]But I knew, even then, what the problem was. I learned why there are some people you shouldn't ever have sex with... and I learned that there's a big difference between "not supposed to" and the reality of it all. It drove home being bisexual and in ways that I probably never would have been aware of. It wasn't totally about who you had sex with... as long as you were having sex. We make a big deal about boy/girl, boy/boy, and girl/girl and an even bigger deal about the I-word... and the reality says that despite the laws and social bullshit, none of it really mattered because in any of it, it's just what humans have always done.

And the rules and laws, such as the are, be damned. I had become so comfortable with sex and my sexuality that it was kinda scary. I had learned and knew some shit that we weren't supposed to know or learn. I understood why sex, by itself, was such a touchy subject because [B]anyone[/B] could do it and for any reason that made sense to them and, yeah, if it was "risky," that just made doing it even more fun and pleasurable.

And I had to come to terms with all that I'd learned in, what, ten short years? Man... did that ever suck! I could see how not coming to terms with it all would cause me some major problems, that feeling guilt and/or remorse, at this stage of things, was a waste of time since and because of the other thing I had learned: Once it's done, it can never be undone. Ever. Now it's a matter of how you feel about it, how it affects you, stuff like that.

I've had people tell me, "Oh, you really didn't know what you were doing!" Didn't I? I sure as fuck did know even if, true enough, I hadn't known all of the implications involved. I've had people insist that anything I did before I became an adult didn't count and that I should behave as if it never happened.

Like hell it didn't! I was up to my eyeballs being bisexual and pretty much in every way imaginable... so how the fuck could I begin to convince myself that it didn't mean anything and/or it didn't count in any way? Once I saw the fallacy in thinking like this, coming to terms with how I got educated in sex just happened. I saw the nature of the beast and in its truest form.

And I was - and remain - very okay with that because, sure, I'm bisexual... but I'm also human. Oh, and I like sex. A lot.
    [/FONT]
    [/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Other Cousins - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]That was Saturday night. I didn't leave their home again until I was ready to head back to the base Sunday evening. They fucked my brains out even though this wasn't my first time having sex with two women. They even told me that it was a good thing I had to be back on base... because they were only scratching the surface with the kind of fun they liked to have... and I felt a kind of fear wash over me for a moment because, holy shit, you mean y'all are into some shit that goes beyond the two of you going down on each other like it was nobody's business?

I found out, a couple of weeks later, they had some... friends who were, as they said to me, "California sexy-friendly." They loved the fact that I knew my way around a dick and that weekend I spent with my cousins and their friends was one I will never, ever forget.

I remembering limping back to the base after that hellacious weekend - and literally since, somewhere along the line, I had pulled a muscle in one leg and had gotten a bad cramp in the other; it made driving back an uncomfortable affair, let me tell you. As I drove, a lot of sex-related pieces were falling into place; my picture of what sex was really like was pretty much complete. There were the rules we were all supposed to live and abide by... and those rules didn't really mean shit and being related in some way meant even less shit.

If no one minded, it didn't matter and I won't tell if you won't. Whether it was dick or pussy, all that really meant anything was having the desire to have sex. Consequences? Plenty of them as well as tons of risks. I remember asking my younger cousin about the possibility of her getting pregnant... and she said, "It could happen... I'd be happy to have your baby."

"What about birth defects?" I asked.

"We're related... but not so close that it would matter," she said.

I remember getting back to base and spending some time researching what she had told me... and, legally, I guess, she was right although I had also learned that the laws varied from state to state. It was a stark reminder of that thing my sister had said to me one day: "As long as you don't get me pregnant, I don't see what the problem is..."
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Other Cousins - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]What the fucked was this shit? I was at a loss for words but that didn't stop her from explaining to me that she knew that the moment her daughter saw me, she was going to want to fuck me... and, obviously, she told her mom all of the juicy details.

"Relax - I'm glad you fucked her and I'm glad she enjoyed you," she said and like we were talking about the weather. "But, um, she's not the only one who needs some dick."

"What?" I asked. It wasn't like I didn't know what she meant - I couldn't believe that she said it.

"Come on, cuz," she said, getting up and taking me by the hand. "Time for me to find out what my daughter liked about you so much..."

I got my head handed to me; my 18-year-old self was no match for someone easily twice my age... but I guess I held my own because two hours later, we were lying next to each other and she said, "Yeah, you're even better than she said you are."

"Thank you?" I said. How the fuck do you respond to that?

"You're more than welcome," she said. "Come on, get dressed and let me show you around the city."

We had a grand time wandering around LA and I was in full tourist mode. She had looked at her watch and said, "We need to pick her up..." and off we went to get my younger cousin. Back at their place, I went to the bathroom while the two of them started working on dinner and when I rejoined them, something told me that something is up but I didn't know what. It was a feeling and a strong one that kinda made my stomach feel watery although just watching them dancing around the kitchen looked pretty normal. Then the other shoe dropped when my older cousin said, "We're gonna have fun after dinner!"

And I knew that the "fun" wasn't going to be playing cards or something like that. What the fuck have I gotten myself into being here. And true to what I was told, shit - the dinner dishes were left on the table as their two of them took me by the hand into my older cousin's bedroom. I was stunned yet very excited watching them get undressed and so much that I must have missed them talking to me because the younger cousin said, "I asked you what are you waiting for?"

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Other Cousins - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Now, it's not like the majority of my sex education was spent screwing relatives; I was having sex with pretty much anyone who wanted to have sex with me. It just seemed that I would wind up in the right place at the right time and, importantly, learning even more about this sex thing.

I had graduated high school and enlisted in the Air Force and, eventually, got stationed in California. The peeps at home, once I told them where I would be stationed, told me that we had relatives there and for me to look them up and once I got settled in there, that's what I did. I met yet another cousin and her daughter - third or fourth I had no idea; it was incredibly difficult to remember who was related to whom and how. I arranged to spend the weekend with them... and what a weekend it was. Two minutes after the older cousin left to take care of something, her daughter asked, "Hey... do you wanna screw? I know we're related but I don't care - you're sexy!"

I wasn't fazed one bit and we crawled into her bed and fucked like rabbits. Being related, while an important thing, didn't seem to matter all that much and when we talked later, I just found it very interesting that she had the same thoughts about sex as I did, that being, everyone is really fair game if they wanna be. The next day, my younger cousin was off doing... something; she was gone when I woke up, leaving me with her mom to keep me company. Then I got kicked in the balls - figuratively, not literally - when, over coffee, my older cousin asked, "So, how was she?"

"She's a nice person," I said. "I'm glad I had a chance to meet both of you!"

"That's not what I meant," she said. "How was she in bed?"

"Huh? I don't know what you mean," I said.

"She told me that you two fucked while I was gone... so how was she?" she asked.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Other Cousins - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]During one trip there, I got seduced by a female cousin... except neither of us knew that we were related. Pretty as all get out and the magic of chemistry hit both of us the moment we were introduced to each other. She was bold, too; while the adults were doing adult shit, she came over to me and said, "I wanna fuck you... and I know you wanna fuck me so follow me."

We went to what used to be a barn and got to wearing each other out. She was magnificent, skilled, highly responsive and didn't care what hole got fucked as long as my dick was in her. Shit, we were gone for almost three hours - and no one missed us. After we fucked each other silly and went back to the house, we were talking about the adults present... and that's when we both found out we were related - she was a third cousin to me. Well, damn! She, on the other hand, found our being related very exciting. She said, "So you're not just some dumb city boy, huh? Come on... we really gotta do it now!"

We vanished for another two hours and upon our return, I thought some of the adults noticed our absence and guessed why we had gone missing... and no one said a thing other than, "Oh, there you are!"
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Other Cousins - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Now, my country cousins? Holy shit... if I thought I was a sexual wild child, some of them made me look like I'd never had sex before. The I-word didn't mean shit to them but I understood that where many of them lived - on family farms - well, they were kinda/sorta isolated; with one pair of cousins, their closest neighbor was easily two miles away. That pair, a boy and a girl, wow. Just wow. Utterly and totally shameless. I first saw them going at each other and I wasn't that shocked by it other than "updating my information" in that sense. Then I got invited to join them... and both of them took my ass apart at the seams and, at one point, my older sister - who I'd been having sex with fairly regularly at this point - joined in the fun.

The thing with them that really shocked me was that their parents [B]knew[/B] they were fucking. My shock got deeper when they both told me that not only were they allowed to fuck each other, the only restriction placed on them was they couldn't do any PDA stuff in front of their parents. Otherwise, they were free and clear to do whatever they wanted to. At first, I didn't believe them - I mean, who would? But I would later learn that, nope - they weren't lying. One day I was looking for them and asked their mom where they were... and she said, "They're probably off somewhere fucking..." and like all she said was, "They're outside playing."

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

And while I didn't learn anything new about having sex with them, I was duly impressed at how open and free they were with each other and even more impressed with their appetites for sex. For them, this was just plain normal although I thought that if my mom or grandmom - whichever one we went with - had the slightest hint about this, all holy hell would have broken out. My overall education on what sex was really like continued to grow.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Other Cousins - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My views of sex were expanding exponentially and I was seeing where a lot of kids my age were indulging themselves with sex and in every way they weren't supposed to. I was learning that whatever we were doing was like a rite of passage and learning how to have sex when we "officially" got old enough to really do it.

And few were immune to the call. My female first cousin was (and still is) knock-dead gorgeous and it kinda freaked me out when I fell in love with her because, well, she's my cousin and it's not supposed to be like that... but I dealt with it, understanding that pretty girls, no matter who they are, are still pretty girls.

Me like pretty girls.

So maybe you can imagine how stunned I was when, while visiting her and her family where they lived, she pulled me to the side and asked, "Do you wanna have sex with me?" Everything in my head screamed, "Oh, hell no!" - and I heard a voice that sounded like mine said, "Yeah, if you want to..." I was surprised that her cherry was already gone - but I had learned that a girl could lose it without having sex. I was totally and completely blown away that, wow, man, she was damned good to have sex with and was pretty much a wild child, which was the exact opposite of her normally. Even at 11, she was a skilled cock sucker, loved to be eaten, and wanted to be fucked in both holes.

I figured, okay - this is a one-time shot and I'd be a dummy to not take it. After we had spent an afternoon alone with each other - I got tasked to keep an eye on her since I was the oldest - she was amazing and happy and I was more than satisfied and thinking, again, if I never have sex with her again, I'm okay. Well, that's not what happened. I was there for a week and except for the first day of my visit, we had sex every day I was there.

Today, I can't look at her without remembering that week... and I know she remembers it but we never talk about it.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind