Register

All Blog Entries

1. Seduced - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]As we sat in the shade to try and cool off some, he put part two of his seduction in play and I had to admit that he was doing a good job with his voice, eyes, and body language; when I looked at him, I could see him thinking about what to say and how to say it; he was trying to hide his erection which, I thought, it was pretty impressive that he could stay hard for all the time he'd been hard (since the second game) and, yeah, it had to be uncomfortable. I knew what he was trying to do; what I didn't know was what he wanted from me... but what I did know was that I wasn't going to make it easy for him.

How do you seduce someone who knows they're being seduced? I dunno... you just keep at it if you know that they know and like you would when you're trying to seduce a woman; you know that she knows what you're doing and now it's a matter of doing and saying the right things that, hopefully, will impress her enough to want to go to bed with you. And that's pretty much what I was doing... but I don't think he knew that I knew and I was just waiting for him to convince me that getting naked with him was "my" idea.

But I have limits to my patience. We went to my place, which was across the street from the park and courts, chugging lots of ice cold water and his attempts to seduce me continued; he was now in the third phase of his plan and starting to toss out not-so-subtle hints and hints that I deliberately let go "over my head" because I wanted to find out what he wanted to do but, like I said, my patience has its limits. What I wanted to do was say to him, "Look, just get to the part where you ask me to have sex with you already!"

This game had to play out, though, so I kept that thought to myself as I watched his non-verbal hints, like rubbing his crotch, licking his lips, the way he'd lean toward me while talking about... nothing. We'd make eye contact and his pupils were dilated more than the relative dimness of the room would cause. Oh, yeah, he wanted to do... something - I just wanted him to get to the point of all of this and, thankfully, I didn't have to wait much longer.

I guess he got tired - or maybe even frustrated - that his "subtle" hints weren't being picked up on and I saw, in his eyes, the decision he came to before he finally said - and with that quiet, rather sexy voice he was trying to ply me with - "You know... I wouldn't mind having sex with you right about now. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Took you long enough," I said. "I gotta give it to you - you're pretty good but I figured out you wanted something quite some time ago."

He sat back like I had slapped him, confirming to me that, nope, he didn't know that I knew.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Seduced - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Do you know what it feels like to be seduced, to have someone just charm you out of your clothes and do it so well that they having you thinking that the sex that's about to happen was your idea... and you weren't even thinking about having sex?

I remember the first time a guy seduced me and the "fucked up" part was that I knew what he was doing and why; I even found it amusing that he was trying to seduce someone who, by necessity, had a lot of experience seducing women so when he began his seduction of me, I had already decided to just kick back and pay attention to how he was going to seduce me into doing whatever he wanted to do.

I had to hand it to him - he was good, one of the best I'd run across to date. I'm sure that his contact with me while we played basketball was his idea of subtle and innocent, patting me on the ass after a good shot or complimenting me after I made a good defensive play against him. I'm sure he wasn't thinking that I was very aware of his hand lingering just a bit longer when he'd pat my ass and that I wasn't aware of the placement of his hand when I'd back him down into the post, which was just "innocently" a bit below the small of my back.

I'd win a game and, wow, he really poured it on with the compliments while trying to downplay his own game and, at one point, he had me laughing at his attempts to be disarming, like I didn't notice how hard his dick was when I faced him up, like I couldn't feel him against my ass when he'd body-up and bumping me - and like I had no clue that no guy is gonna bump you just from the waist down.

I played my part in the seduction by acting as if I noticed none of this as I won game after game before we were both drenched in sweat and nicely tired and he decided to give up trying to beat me... at basketball.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Bored

Hello there is there any horny males or transgenders that want to talk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hey everyone im new im from the city
    Of Angeles

[QUOTE=Drew;228636][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800000]Welcome New Members!!

[SIZE=3]We don't allow members to post personal ads in the forums, but it is natural to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself to existing site members and for them to welcome you as well. So this thread is the place to do so![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#800000]

[SIZE=3]Our chatrooms, forums and Private Messaging systems are very popular, so you will no doubt make new online friends here - many of our members have been online friends for many years.

And if your goal is to meet people in your part of the world in person then be sure to create, craft and refine over time a quality Personal Ad - it will appear to other members from your part of the world on the homepage and elsewhere on the site.

WELCOME!

- Drew[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Get Down on It - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My legs were wobbly and my butt hole really felt weird; his stuff was running down my leg and all that Vaseline had my butt feeling very squishy and messy.

He got himself together fast enough to run a finger into my crack and I looked at him - was he gonna do it to me again?

”Good, there’s no blood,” he said with a sigh. “You’re not hurt, are you?”

”Nope!” I said; if anything, I was giddy and very happy.

”Let’s get you cleaned up,” he said.

Five minutes later I was back outside, a crisp $10 burning a hole in my pocket. And I had an new trick to show my friends.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Get Down on It - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]He got me where he wanted me and I could feel his thing pressing up against my hole; he said that in a moment, it was gonna go in and he’d take it easy because he didn’t want to hurt me and I said okay... or something like that.

”Okay, here goes,” he said and pushed upward and because he still had Vaseline on his hands, I slipped from his grip and sat right down on his dick. It was a strange feeling; it hurt but it kinda didn’t hurt and I felt full and like I needed to sit on the toilet. I realized that it was all the way in me and you would have thought I hit the lottery... if it existed then.

I thought he going to ask me if I was okay but he didn’t when I started moving around on his thing - it was weird doing it like this and I really didn’t know what to do - I was used to lying down for this favor. But I must have been doing something right because he moaned in my ear really loud and I could feel his thing get big - then it started jumping around and I knew he was shooting his stuff in my butt.

And there was a lot of it, too. He was trying to move in and out but I guess he decided to stay still and let me move around while his stuff was going in me. My butt was hurting something fierce and I moved to get out of his lap. As I moved, his thing came out with a popping sound and, for a moment, I feel some cool air somewhere I’d never felt air before and just before all the stuff he shot into me came right back out.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Get Down on It - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]He put me down and had a big smile on his face as he asked, “You’re kinda young to be doing that, ain’t ya?”

I just shrugged, my eyes fixed on his “gigantic” thing that had a clear drop of stuff I wanted to taste. He saw me staring and he laughed and just as I was about to go back to sucking on him, he stopped me and said, “That’s not the favor I really need.”

By the sly look on his face, I knew what favor he really wanted - and it sent a chill through me. My excitement grew as he made a jar of Vaseline appear out of nowhere and smeared a huge glob of it between my butt cheeks; I almost fell down when his finger slid into my butt - it felt so good even though, yuck, my butt cheeks felt all sticky because of the stuff he put in there.

”Come sit on my lap,” he said, taking me by the hand and helping me climb onto his lap. “Now, I’m gonna put it in while you sit there, okay?”

This was different but, okay, as long as he was gonna put it in me and do the nasty to me. Today, I know his dick was pretty average - about five inches or so and not all that thick - but for the 10 year old version of myself? It was beyond big![/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Get Down on It - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I remember the older man asking me if I’d do him a “favor” and knowing full well what that meant and I was oh, so eager to do a “favor” for him, my eyes already locked onto the bulge in his pants.

He was hard and ready and so was I. As he pulled his pants and underwear down, I caught that musky whiff that was strangely sweet and sour but I forgot all about that funky smell seeing his dick standing up and awaiting that favor. He didn’t have to tell me to start; I just looked at him, he looked back at me, and I went after his dick, slurping it into my mouth and immediately letting my tongue fly all over the spongy head of it.

He moaned - that told me he liked what I was doing as much as I liked doing it; really, who knew doing this was so much fun? Sure, I could get into big trouble but that hadn’t happened yet.

He stopped me from sucking on his dick long enough to get me out of my shorts and underwear, exposing my ding ding which was standing up and out.

”You’ve got a big one,” he said with a smile before literally picking me up and holding me while he sucked on my ding ding, sending so many good feelings through me and until I got that really good feeling and shot my stuff into his mouth.

I don’t think he was expecting that and I could see the surprised look on his face as I looked down at what he was doing to me.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind