Register

All Blog Entries

1. Married, Bi and Open - Part V

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]It was a rush to be able to share with her; we'd either get together to suck a guy's dick (if he was down with it) and my favorite thing was to be with her and eating a pussy with her but the biggest and best thing I took away from those moments was being able to share the experience with her even if sometimes, when we had another woman in our bed, I'd find myself sitting on the sidelines and just watching the women go at it because they just forgot that I was there.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]As our open marriage began to settle in, one of the things we talked about was how things seemed to change and that just because we could do this didn't mean we always had to do it. We'd still, at times, go on dates as individuals but it wasn't as much fun as the two of us throwing it down with another couple and even if the sex was straight and normal. I knew that almost all of her dates were now with women and I never figured out how she managed to find so many women who also like women and when I'd ask her, she'd just shrug and say she just got lucky - there was no Internet back then.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]We even got together and had a fantastic time with one of our female neighbors that, separately, we'd had sex with and I'm not sure who was the most excited about that - us or her. We "ganged" up on her; one of us was always doing something to her at any time, from kissing her all over to taking turns going down on the poor woman until she "begged" us to stop and told me to get the dick in her and even then I got her into the cowboy position so I could fuck her while my wife licked and sucked on her clit.

Afterward, she said we were crazy and asked what we were doing tomorrow afternoon and, surprisingly, if she could bring her husband. I guess he knew what she'd been doing with either of us and I guess that he wanted to see it for himself so we said they could both come if they wanted to; we didn't think he'd come with her but the next day, they were at our door and they both looked very eager.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Married, Bi, andOpen - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It took her demanding an open marriage and took her getting dicked down in ways she really didn't like or enjoy to get her bisexuality out in the open; once that happened and she saw that, true to my word, it made me happy to watch her get all the pussy she could and, importantly, when we could share that pussy and the experience itself no matter who we were having sex with.

The thing that everyone said can't ever work was working for us and it made us love each other even more; it tested the strength of our marriage and relationship and we found it to be strong and durable. I could watch another man taking her from behind while she chowed down on some pussy - and, to me, it was as it should be. Or she'd be on top in a 69, the other woman is just wrecking her pussy while she sucked my dick or the other guy's dick and the surprising thing to me wasn't that she'd shed all of her inhibitions...

It was that the guy in the other couple didn't know his lady liked pussy. Yeah, sometimes I had to stop him from getting in his lady's case about it - it was no big deal and it wasn't like his girl was gonna dump him for another woman and more so when, after a healthy serving of my wife's fat pussy and big clit, she was more than eager and ready for him to lay the pipe to her and, sometimes, more eagerly than before.

My wife would have sex with the other guy in the pairing... but she really shined when she could get her mouth on the other woman's pussy... and more so when it turned out sometimes that the other woman had never been eaten by a woman before. For sure, they'd be shocked when my wife would go down on them but they got over it pretty quickly and shock themselves again when they'd turn around and go down on my wife and, as my wife would tell me, like she'd been eating pussy all of her life.

To watch her while another woman eating her was just something to see because I was not only seeing what is the most exciting sexual thing for a man to watch, I was seeing the real woman that I loved and married.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Married, Bi, andOpen - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I thought it was an excellent idea and we spent days talking about it along with who we'd want to have sex with together. Before the first time we got down with another couple, I was of a mind that I could handle it - then found out I couldn't! She was sucking the other guy's dick, which I expected but, yeah, it kinda fucked with me to actually see her having so much fun sucking another guy's dick, just like it fucked with me when she went wild when he ate her and, since she was a squirter, she was hosing him down like crazy... which didn't even come close to how she reacted when her and the other woman got tangled up with each other.

I was stunned to see her going at the other woman... and her boyfriend was even more shocked because he just learned something about her that he didn't know - and that overwrote the shock he later told me about when he started sucking my dick as the women tag-teamed him, taking turns sucking his dick before he lost his load... in my wife's mouth.

It was a bit of a struggle to deal with what I had witnessed and as we talked about it - and after a whole weekend of sex with that couple, she said that she was feeling the same kind of things watching me having sex with the other woman, from eating her until she begged for mercy to actually getting her face all in the action so she could watch my dick going in and out of her.

Sometimes she'd find a woman to come have sex with us and I'd often be surprised at who'd show up at our front door; you think you know someone right up to the moment when you find out that you didn't know this about them. Threesome sex isn't that easy to do and in those moments when she'd find a woman who wanted to play with us - and I'll be damned if I knew how she was finding them - I'd often find myself sitting on the sidelines, my dick so hard that it hurt, and watching her eating pussy and being eaten.

And I was, strangely, okay with it. Where it really fucked with me in the beginning, it no longer bothered me to see someone having their way with her and knowing she was now enjoying every moment and, yeah, even when the other guy made her cum like a firehose.

We'd talk about it and it was never about who's dick was bigger or who fucked her better although she did tell me that while I was very good at eating pussy, I wasn't as good as the women who'd eat her was - but I was getting there. At first, man, that pissed me off and hurt my feelings... until I sorted it all out in my head - of course women can eat pussy better than men can - duh!

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Married, Bi, andOpen - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I sat and listened to her trying to explain this very confusing thing and I began to suspect that she wasn't telling me the real reason why she wasn't enjoying getting all the dick she was getting - and said she wanted. I tried to get the real reason behind her feelings - or lack of them - out of her but she'd stick to whatever it was that she said that, really and honestly, didn't make a bit of sense to me.

Until I figured out what the real reason was and tested my theory by asking her one question and pretty much demanding a truthful answer: "Are you not liking these guys making you cum... because it's not a guy you want making you cum?"

I had suspected for a long time that she liked women and pussy especially after she told me that her babysitter used to make her go down on her and submit to having her pussy eaten. When she told me about this, I had asked her how she felt about it other than being pissed off... and she'd clam up and wouldn't say another word about it but, yeah, I suspected that she very much liked it - I just couldn't prove it.

I asked her that question and, as expected, she tried to avoid answering it but I wasn't hearing any of it and hit her with an ultimatum of my own: Tell me the truth and answer the question or we're done. I think that really hit her hard and I know that she knew that I wasn't playing or making an idle threat... so she confessed and, as it turned out, confessed something that, in our initial talk where we revealed everything, she held back and it was all I could do not to get royally pissed about that and stay focused on the matter at hand.

Come to find out that she was even lying about the "guys" she had been with. Oh, she'd been getting fucked like nobody's business but most of the time when she went on a date, it was with another woman and when I asked her why she withheld this information, she really couldn't explain it and I guessed that she felt that I'd go off the deep end because what she really wanted and needed - and was getting before we even had that life-changing conversation - was pussy.

She already knew I was bisexual and in our revealing moments, I told her all that I'd done from the first time to the last time and because of that, I'd told her that she shouldn't have thoughtor felt that I'd give her a hard time about it, even when it was clear that she was "cheating" on me with other women. I'm bi... so why would I pitch a bitch about her being bi?

Our "after date debriefing" underwent a drastic change. Sure, she was still getting dicked down but not as much as when she got started and listening to her telling me about the sex she had with the women she was dating usually resulted in the two of having some really intense sex afterward. It wasn't important for us to reveal the names of the people we were having sex with but I was quite shocked and stunned to learn that, um, there wasn't a woman in our apartment complex she hadn't slept with... and more than once.

Which was funny since, um, I'd slept with them, too.

Once her bisexuality was out in the open, going forward with our open marriage became easier on both of us; she was getting what she really wanted and I wasn't worrying a whole lot about some strange dude fucking her and making her feel worthless and miserable. She did stop giving up the pussy to other guys until she came to me with the suggestion that instead of us going out as individuals and having sex, how about we find other people to have sex with together?
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Married, Bi, andOpen - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]This isn't so much about me as it is about my first wife who, one day, came to me and demanded to have permission to fuck other people and letting me know that she was gonna do it even if I didn't give her permission. It put me in a very bad spot and we did argue about it until, finally, I gave my permission because I felt that it would be better to know what she was doing and who than to not know. But that permission came with a condition and a warning: The condition was that if she was free to fuck anyone she wanted to, so was I... and the warning was, after hearing what she had to say about why she wanted to do this, "You're gonna find out that all the guys you think is going to want you for being you only wants to fuck you and forget that you existed."

One of the rules we had was that if we had sex with someone else, we had to share what went on as soon as we came back home... and it was painful to sit and listen to her telling me how she let some dude fuck her and how much she didn't like the way he made her feel or how they treated her, which was exactly what I was afraid of and, no, I didn't look at her and say, "I told you, didn't I?"

I didn't have to because I knew that she knew I was right about what she was going to experience because she wanted to be with someone who wasn't me, as she said. Not that I was treating her badly in any way, mind you, but she said she was looking for something more and something different than things were with me. But I knew she was going to regret this decision and, my god, she got fucked a lot in the early going and I'd find myself having to do damage control and trying to figure out something she'd say that had me puzzled.

She'd tell me that the guy would make her cum... but she didn't like it. Now, if that doesn't sound like it makes any sense, you now know how I felt when she first told me this. She'd complain that the guy didn't eat her pussy, didn't eat it right, or wouldn't eat her at all; she liked to suck dick but hated being made to do it and, according to her, being demeaned in the process and I so very badly wanted to tell her, "I told you so" that it hurt me not to say it. I remember asking her, "How can he have made you cum and as many times as you may have done... but you didnt like or enjoy it?"

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Being Easy - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]But being so easy had its advantages: I learned to deep throat a lot of dicks and could take a lot of big dicks all the way in my ass without suffering any damage. I'd even learned how to not let the pain of being entered bother me; a guy would go to stick it in me, and my whole body would just relax without me having to think about it. Yeah, it still hurt and sometimes bad enough to make me wanna ask him to stop - but once it was in, it was all good and now all they had to do was shoot a load of spunk in my ass.

And the sooner, the better. Being so easy taught me some hard lessons as well, like the one time a guy was fucking me for so long that I actually went to sleep while he was fucking me and I didn't wake up until I heard him saying that he was cumming... and I was thinking, as his dick was pumping away inside of me, "It about damned time -damn!"

I learned not to get pissed off when a guy shot his load quickly, understanding that it was something that just happened and, besides, the whole point of having his dick in my mouth or ass was for him to cum... wasn't it? Oh, they'd be upset or embarrassed because they didn't last as long as they wanted to - or hoped they would but I was okay with it and I had to learn how to let them know that it was okay - if we had time, we can do it again if he want to and sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't but it was cool; they busted a nut in my mouth or in my ass and that's all I really wanted and needed them to do, thank you very much.

I learned that I didn't like having my ass pounded real hard; not only was it very uncomfortable, having my body jarred so hard would make me nauseous and instead of focusing on the feeling of being fucked, I was focused on trying not to throw up. Some guys would be really rough with me and I wasn't gonna lie there and literally get beaten up with a dick in my ass and I'd tell them to stop and get out of me and if they didn't, I'd make them get out and if there was some blood shed, well, I did tell you to stop fucking me or else, didn't I?

Between the ages of 9 and 14, I got fucked so much that I literally had that easiness fucked right out of me because being so easy didn't mean that the sex would be good and satisfying. Today, well, yeah - it doesn't take much to get me in bed but just like everyone else, I learned to pick and choose who I'd easily give it up to and that included girls as well... to a point because, still, the only thing better than fucking a guy was eating a girl's pussy until she couldn't take any more then fucking her until I busted my nuts all up in her.

I learned that if you wanna have sex, you gotta make it easy for it to happen and in whatever way that was gonna be... but not too easy, not like it was when I was younger and didn't know any better. I don't regret that time of my life because I had a lot of great sex and I learned so much... but I do feel embarrassed when I think about those days because, yeah, I was very easy and such a slut.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Being Easy - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It made doing it with the guys my age a lot more fun because we could shoot our stuff and be hard and ready to go again in a couple of minutes.

It was glorious.

With the girls, I became quite popular because, for one, I was already shooting the dreaded baby making stuff and, for the other, I had learned to eat pussy and was damned eager to do it, too. A lot of girls didn't want me to shoot in their pussies and some girls didn't even want to be fucked in their pussy - parents were serious about making sure their little girl stayed a virgin and would haul them off to the doctor in a heartbeat so for them, it was about fucking them in the ass. Some really didn't like it but they wanted to be fucked and it was the only option available.

It was crazy to have girls come up to me and ask - or tell me - to do it to them and all because I could shoot sperm or I would happily stick my face between their legs to eat at the Y, as we used to say. After a while, I didn't think it was strange to have a girl - and especially one I didn't know - come up to me and say, "I hear you like to lick pussy - you wanna lick mine?"

Shit, ya didn't have to ask me twice... but in the back of my mind, something was always telling me that I shouldn't be so eager to have sex and that I shouldn't make it so easy for anyone to get me naked (or partially naked) and have their way with me. It was starting to bother me more and more and to the point where I found myself telling the fellas no, I don't really feel like it... but I'd still find myself caving in and doing it anyway and forgetting all about how "bad" it sometimes felt for me to be so damned easy to have sex with.

I was finding myself sucking dick or lying there being fucked... and wishing the guy would hurry up and shoot his stuff. I wasn't feeling guilty or anything... but I was mad at myself for being so easy to have sex with, even with the girls who liked my big dick and my pussy-eating skills. It took me a while before I got over how easy I was; at the ripe old age of 13, I told myself - made myself - stop feeling bad about it. It was sex and I loved to have sex more than I loved doing anything else. While the other guys were having a hard time trying to get laid, well, I wasn't one of them - and a lot of those guys who couldn't get a girl to have sex with them knew they could have it with me...

And I welcomed them with open mouth, arms and legs. But sometimes I hate myself because some guy was happily fucking me in the ass... but it still felt good... and sometimes it didn't and that would make me even madder that I agreed to it so quickly. A guy would take a long time fucking me before he'd cum and it would make me so made - at both of us. But, like I said, I got over it but I also found myself turning down a lot of offers for sex - except with girls because you never said no to a girl who wanted to give you some pussy.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Being Easy - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I guess that word got around to other guys and that if they wanted to do it to a boy, they should come find me. Doing it with guys my age was one thing... and I learned that doing it with guys who were teenagers already was something else, just like having one of the adult men who were into this was different.

Bigger dicks going in my ass hurt a lot more but I learned to ignore the pain and I was quite proud of my 10 and 11 year old self because I'd learned to take all of most dicks in my ass, feeling their balls slapping against my ass as they worked to cum inside me.

Nasty. Illicit. More so when I'd find myself face down and a grown up dick was worming its way into my ass. Feeling my hole being stretched so wide hurt like a motherfucker but I'd long since learned that the pain would eventually leave or back off enough to enjoy being fucked until I could feel the dick inside me get really big and fat just before I felt it pumping away inside of me and I could feel the man's spunk starting to flow out of me even though he'd have his dick buried in my ass.

It just didn't get any better than that. Yeah, I'd have a hard time sitting down and my hole would be hurting something fierce... but it was worth it.

God... I was such a slut. It wasn't until I was 12 when being that easy started to bother me; it was like I couldn't go outside without some guy coming up to me and asking if I wanted to do it with him... and I'd find myself saying yes even when my mind was telling me to say no. Sure, it wasn't always about me sucking dick and being fucked; sometimes my... services were required to be sucked off and to fill some guy's ass with my dick but it was all the same to me and more so when it was a sure thing that after I fucked him, he was gonna fuck me so it was all good.

I even got to fuck a couple of those adults and they were surprised to feel me shooting spunk into them; apparently, a ten-year-old shouldn't be doing that so soon and they were equally surprised when I'd tell them that I'd been doing that since I was nine and not too long before I turned ten. Those guys seems to love sucking me off and more so since they could do it more than once - that youthful ability to bounce right back in a minute or so. Indeed, I often found myself being... disappointed when a guy would cum... and that was that, especially with the teenagers and grown ups.

I'd want more sperm in my mouth and ass and, well, the only way that was gonna happen was if there was time to wait for them to recharge... and if they did at all.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind