Register

All Blog Entries

1. Prove It!

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]There was this girl I'd been talking to because it seemed that her peers were shutting her out because she got outed for liking boys and girls. I don't remember how we got to talking to each other in the first place; it wasn't because I was interested in fucking her and I think we had started talking over some school stuff we had in common. Anyway, she told me that it was true that she liked having sex with the guys and gals and since she shared her secret with me, I shared mine with her since, um, I also liked having sex the same way.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]We spent a lot of time talking and comparing notes, sharing experiences and all that and I found it all very educational in that girls who liked girls weren't of a mind to talk about such things. One day, we were having lunch together and she said something like she was glad that we have so much in common and I agreed that this was and is good...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Then she said, "Prove it. Prove to me that you're like me."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]"You don't believe me?" I asked - and I was quite taken aback because I thought we had already established this. "And how can I prove it to you?" In my mind, there was only one way to prove it.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]"I can arrange for you to prove it... if you're game and you're really the way you say you are," she replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]"Okay... still not sure why you need proof," I countered.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]She blushed deeply before saying, "Because I wanna have sex with you... but I'm not gonna have sex with someone who isn't like me."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Okay... this was new! In all the time we'd been talking to each other, neither of us had said, mentioned or even hinted at the possibility of us having sex and I found myself getting my mind to catch up with this - did I now want to have sex with her and was I willing to put my sexuality on display for her so I could fuck her?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]She saw my "hesitation" and said, "It's okay if doing it with someone else watching bothers you."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]I blinked and said, "No, it's not that - I'm used to that; I'm trying to get my head around the fact that you wanna have sex with me and, honestly, I wasn't thinking about you like that. But, okay, if that's what you wanna do, set it up."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]She smiled and her smile seemed to light up the cafeteria. "Consider it done - and I'll let you know when and where... and thank you - I really want to ball you."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]A couple of days pass before she told me when and where along with telling me who else would be there to bear witness to my proof of bisexuality and in the form of another guy and gal who were "dating" and both were bisexual. She reemphasized that once I proved my bisexuality to her, she would give herself to me and in any way I wanted her but also added that in my attention to the guy, just giving his cock a few licks wouldn't be proof enough.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]I had even asked myself whether being able to fuck her was worth all of this... but I had committed to proving myself but still wondering if the reward for providing the proof was really worth it.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]The day arrives and the four of us met at an out of the way motel and one known for not asking a lot of questions. As we sat in the room and staring at each other, I could feel their combined doubts and concerns like a kind of pressure against my whole body... but I could also feel their excitement as well. One minute turned into two minutes, then three; our clothes were off by this time and we were all eyeballing each other and, I'd say, hungrily... and before that fourth minute was over, something inside my head said, "Fuck it - I'm tired of waiting!"[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]I go over to the other guy and he jumped because my sudden motion startled him; I muttered, "Move your hand..." and when he did, I went right down on him without giving it a second thought and because doing this was very much second nature to me and as normal as breathing. Both girls gasped and I heard the girl I didn't know say, "Wow, he's really doing it!" The guy I'm sucking is moaning and gently fucking into my mouth and a part of my mind was "telepathically" saying to my friend, "You want proof? Keep watching..."

Minutes later, he was cumming in my mouth and I drank his spunk down like it was nectar... but I wasn't done proving myself. I got up from where I'd been kneeling, went to the girl I didn't know, gently pushed her onto her back on the bed, opened her legs, and started doing what was really my most favorite thing in the world to do - eat pussy. She was initially surprised because to her, one moment I was on my knees sucking her man's cock and before she could blink twice, I had my head between her legs and eating her as if my life depended on it.

As I did so, I heard the guy say, "How about that? Black guys do eat pussy!"

I ate her into quite a few orgasms before she finally managed to get away from me (but I really let her escape) and I turned to my friend and asked her, "Have I proved myself?"

She answered by shoving me onto my back and going down on me; I got my hands on her and moved her atop me so I could eat her as she sucked my dick. The other couple was getting busy with each other but I was dimly aware of it; the thing that kinda surprised me was that I was actually a bit miffed that I had to prove that I was what I said I was... and I took it out on my friend, first by eating her into a screaming fit then by getting inside her and, uncharacteristically for me, pounding her pussy as if I was trying to beat her through the bed. I even got "inventive" and withdrew from her and "manhandling" her until she was on her knees so I could take her from behind until I exploded inside of her.

"How about now? Enough proof for you?" I asked once I relearned how to breathe and speak again.

"Not quite," she said; now you two gotta ball each other!"

I looked at him, he looked at me and I just shrugged and asked him, "You wanna go first?" I didn't wait to hear his reply; I just flopped over onto my stomach and lifted my ass up and he didn't waste any time mounting me and getting his renewed boner into me.

"You've done this before," he whispered in my ear as he fucked me.

"Probably more than you have," I whispered back, settling into to enjoy the feeling of his hardness going deep inside me. Alongside us, the girls were going at each other and I turned my head so I could watch them and it just confirmed to me that there is nothing more hot and erotic than watching two women going down on each other.

It had my attention so much that I got surprised when I felt him shooting his load in my ass and it felt so good to feel his dick pumping his spunk into me. He withdrew and turned me over so he could suck me into hardness and I felt so good and "dirty" to feel his sperm starting to ooze out of me. Once he got me good and hard, he lay on his stomach and I mounted him and eased my dick into him.

Fuck, that motherfucker is big..." I heard him gasp; heard him, wasn't paying much attention to what he said. To my left, the girls were watching and I the girl I didn't know asked my friend, "I'd say he's the real deal, wouldn't you?"

My friend said,"Oh, yeah... and I think I'm in love..."

I creamed his ass and it was glorious, nasty, and delicious. After some very necessary cleaning up, my friend and I went out to get us all something to eat and drink and on the way back she said, "I have a confession to make."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I really didn't need you to prove yourself to me - I just like having sex in the way we just did," she said, her face turning an interesting shade of red.

"What?" I blurted out. "You tricked me?"

"Yup," she said, squeezing my hand. "Ya gotta admit it was a good trick, huh?"

And I had to admit that it was and more so after the four of us spent the rest of the day sucking and fucking each other silly.

[/FONT]

[/SIZE]

Updated Mar 16, 2019 at 2:59 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Feet

Feet are sexy, show some!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Married bisexual man need advise

I'm a married bisexual man married for 34 years wife found out about 3years ago. I told my wife I would never cheat on her but I can't stop thinking about dick. I need advise on how other married bisexual men are handling this
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anawel Preference - Give or Receive Or Both

[QUOTE=4ourbitimes;273474]I like to receive and also like being on top, so both but what really works for me is when I'm in my wife and a guy is in me...talk about a great cum ..wow.. it's also fun when getting head while someone is in me.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. how do u deal?

how do u deal if u feel dating is not possible for u? i don't mean in an incel way, but there's something wrong with urself. what do u do? how do u keep moving on?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. my attraction to the sexes

i'd like to share how i'm attracted to both sexes. i'm not asking for advise though i am open to respectfull feedback.
    as many of u might know i'm still pretty unsure of my attraction to the same sex, so what i feel is based on theory & fantasy definately not experiance. so what i feel is i would like to be a sex object for guys almost like a fetish. i would like to make myself available for them & know they have pleasure because of it. although i'm looking for some kinda connection i'm not interested in much outside of the experiance.
    with women i wanna be much more active. i wanna get inside a women's mind, learn what makes her tick & make her tick with more life, energy, pleasure, happiness. i'm driven to do whatever i have too to make her happy on many levels. i also crave a much deeper emotional connection, something that goes beyond what we percieve in the moment. there is more i wanna offer but i also want that back in some way too. i want it to be something we are a part of togather whether it involves a commitment or we happen to meet for a short time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hi all looking

Hello all I'm back after several years of getting my life back together after a long drawn out divorce . I'm a older bi male who is looking for older mature bi couples who are very down to earth laid back very respectful non pushy. Non smokers, no drugs what so ever. I do like a beer or wine. If you might be interested please send me a note . Not sure if I can respond on here or not but I will try. If you send me an email address that is real and not a bot type I will respond right away so we can all get to know each other. I would really love to get back in the swing of things. Lets talk to see if we have anything in common. I hope to hear from you soon . thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. fantasy vs experiance

the question has come up, is the fantasy meant to be realized or, is it meant to stay a fantasy? as you all probably know very well i've never been with a guy but it's been on my mind for years. it's been a big part of my fantasies for that time. i guess u can look at it as, how far do i wanna go? is just fantasizing about it enough or do i really think about the idea so highly, the next natural step is to go for it? which i guess is a fair question.

but, here's another question, what happens after i go for it? i've had these fantasies for so long they feel like a part of me. kinda give me comfort. once i realize them & experiance them for real the fantasies no longer exist, it's something i would loose. which is fine i guess if i find out from experiance i like being with guys, & i have enough opportunities to be with guys. but what happens if i don't like the experiance? if i hate it? if i loath it? if i feel repused? then the fantasy can never be used by me ever again & i'm left with nothing. yes there would be relief after years of torturing myself with curiosity. years when i was younger, more resiliant & more virile. but i would be emptier because the fantasies would be overshadowed by the grim realization it's not something i'd like.

i'm not talking about having a bad experiance like sleeping with a jerk or running out of lube. i could easily enough chalk it up to experiance but still know i could have a better experiance under better circumstances--a more suitable guy(s), a more private area, a better nite's sleep. i'm also not really talking about feeling guilty afterwards either. though that's another question, i guess if i kept doing it i would get over any guilt.

i'm talking about just not liking it. the fantasy looses it's power. do i then withdraw more from society? do i spiral out of control desparately & haphazzardly looking for meaning in my life? does my confusion grow so i miss opportunites to learn & be happy, or are things clearer to me than they have been for years? if so what do i see? what do i cling to? what do i aspire to? am i now able to be successful with seeking the right member of the opposite sex & establishing a healthy, joyfull relationship with her, or am i plunged even deeper in the hole of incompetence that drains most of the joy out of my life?
    Categories
    Uncategorized