Register

All Blog Entries

1. Still an extremely tight virgin ass.

I have recently came very close to having it breached. I do use toys in an attempt to relax and stretch it for the day when I go fucking crazy. I always have an enima. but I never feel clean enough. Plus once that hard cock starts to fuck me in and out at an ever quickening pace. I do not want to be embarrassed by any uncleanliness. Can anyone offer some advice that may help me. I have even found that when a potential cherry popper is in position they often say there is no way it will fit. I have had some encounters with some younger smaller but very hard and stiff cocks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. This site

What happened to this site, I have been on here since 2008 which those were good days.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first full encounter

I had my first full m2m srxual encounter yesterday with a man I meet on silver daddies.As soon as we were behind closed doors it was on. He was missing me holding me and I was doing the same.W e got naked in bed he started to kiss me all over.We made out hot and heavy sucked each off but the best part is when he flipped me over on my stomach put some lube on my ass and his cock then put his cock between my ass cheeks and slide it back and forth.OM?G it felt wonderful especially when he found my wanting ass hole feeling his cock pushing against my hole turned me on big time I arched back helping him push in thennhecwas in andvoh god I never felt anything so fantastic as having a man fuck me unfortunately he couldn't stay hard long enough to cum but long enoughfkr me to knowing am a total bottom I don't just want to be fuckefi need to be fucked hopefully I'll find a guy who can go all the way
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Explore Your Options among Several Different Threesome Sites

A decade ago, the possibility of beingable to find threesome hookups would seem crazy. Now, every online user canfind exactly what he is looking for, and make his sensual dreams come true. Thereare countless of threesome dating sites where one may find the opportunity toget together with other members sharing the same interests.

However, not all threesome sites canprovide you with excellent service and countless options, from which you canchoose your preferred partners. There are some, though, which can offer a greatexperience and a large variety of members of both genders.

Threesome dating can be tricky andlead to disappointment if a person chooses an unreliable online community.Explore your best options and make up your mind as to which site you think iscloser to your needs.
    [B] [/B]
    [B]AdultFriendFinder.com[/B]

This is probably the most popular ofall threesome dating sites. With more than 50.000.000 members, there arecountless opportunities for threesome hookups, close to each person’s area.Moreover, this site also has 8.000.000 members that are couples. Therefore, youcan imagine how easy it is to begin the threesome dating.

Regarding to the membership,AdultFriendFinder is probably the most expensive among other threesome datingsites. However, when purchasing a membership, you significantly increase yourchances of finding some threesome hookups.

[B]Bicupid.com[/B]

This site is also one of the best threesomesites you can find. It has a wide variety of features and the ability to find threesomehookups very close to you. Though the free membership is often poor, Bicupidgives you the opportunity of browsing and answering to messages, without havingto pay for the golden membership. However, like all threesome dating sites,when you commit to paid membership, you take full advantage of its specialfeatures.

[B]GetItOn.com[/B]

It is probably the hottest site ofthem all. This site makes threesome dating easy and fun. It has manyinteresting features, like the option of live sex chat and some hotlists inorder for you to be able to plan easily your preferences.

One of the features that make GetItOnstand out among all other threesome dating sites is the three-month free membershipto all users that have not been able to find threesome hookups. This is theirway to provide guarantee for their services and excellent results.

[B]ALT.com[/B]

This is a special threesome site. Itis the largest community of BDSM members and has proven its benefits in findingthreesome hookups many times. Due to the specialty of its category, it is veryeasy to initiate threesome dating, since BDSM lovers are more likely to engageinto threesome hookups.

Therefore, even if you are not a BDSMfan, take this opportunity to create your profile and start your quest forthreesome. It is very likely that you will find exactly what you are lookingfor on this successful threesome dating site.

For detail information of all these dating sites, you may check out: [URL="https://www.threesomedatingsites.net/"]ThreesomeDatingSites.net - Best Threesome Dating Sites Reviews[/URL]
    Tags: threesome
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Taking A Chance

I first met Gary about 25 years ago at work. We socialized a bit together as couples with our wives; dining out, hosting at each other's house, dancing, parties, and the like. About two years into our friendship, we were doing the couples thing at a jazz club when Gary and I hit the restroom together. While urinating Gary stepped back and turned somewhat towards me, cock in hand, as if to say "Here's mine. Show me yours." So I stepped back so he could see my cock as I put it back in my pants. Gary's cock was awesome! Thick, uncut, and a good 6" long soft. My cock is cut and 6" (at that time) rock hard; a "grower", only 3" soft. We didn't say anything, and no outward expressions. We just showed each other our cocks, put them away, and went back to the table.

At that point I was getting mixed signals as to what Gary was up to. In all of our conversations, Gary and his wife always came across as very conservative; downright straight and a bit on the prudish side (especially his wife!). I didn't know if Gary was just an exhibitionist and voyeur...or what. Anyway, after that time, every time we found ourselves in a bathroom together, Gary made it a point to show his cock to me. This went on for years without anything ever being said or done. I recall one time he showed it to me he had one hell of a boner; every bit of 8", with the head fully exposed. It was beautiful and made me drool.

Gary and I play golf, and from day one we both knew each other played golf, but we didn't start golfing together until about 7 or 8 years ago. His cock flashing antics continued on the golf course. When ever he took a leak out on the course, he made sure he stood so that I could see him. Some times he would be facing me, giving me full view of his cock and dangling balls, at the same time carrying on a conversation. But all these years that he was showing me his cock, I was still getting the signals that he was absolutely straight and not interested in guys.

Well finally about three years ago (before all my surgeries left me impotent), I couldn't take it any more. We were playing golf together a couple times a week and he was showing his cock off to me 3 or 4 times every time we played. Of course, I reciprocated. Now my cock was not near as impressive as his, but I made sure he got a good look at it every time I got it out. But I was to the point I wanted his cock bad and, even though I fretted about the risk of not only messing up a friendship but also getting outed, I had to make a play for his cock.

We were playing early one weekday morning and were one of only 3 threesums on the course. We were back in a secluded part of the course and stopped for a pis break. We stood next to each other, cocks in hand and fully exposed. I thought "This is it. I'm going for it. Either he'll go for it or kick me out of the cart along with my golf clubs, but I'm going for it!" When he stopped pissing, I reached over and took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it a bit. The look of surprise on his face was priceless, but it was quickly replaced with a look of longing and satisfaction. So I continued stroking his cock, moving over in front of him so I could also fondle his balls. It wasn't long until he had a rock hard cock that was pointing skyward. I dropped to my knees, took his cock into my mouth, and started sucking. He moaned. At this point my cock was also rock hard but Gary made no move for it. He put his hands on my shoulders as if to say "Don't stop!" Well I sucked that magnificent cock of his until he let out a groan and unloaded the biggest load of cum I had had in my mouth in some time. It was luscious! I stood up in front of Gary with my cock pointed skyward and his cock now hanging limply and pointing at the ground. All Gary could say is "I had no idea." There was an awkward moment while I stood in front of him with my rock hard cock, expecting some kind of reciprocation from him. Instead, Gary put his cock away and turned to go back to the cart and resume playing golf. So I put my cock back in my pants and went on.

Well at least from this point I knew where I stood with Gary. Gary was straight. I sucked his cock many times after that on the golf course, but he never touched me. We finally did talk about it and Gary divulged to me that his wife did not like to suck cock and, when she did, she was lousy at it and would not take him all the way to orgasm. So to have his own personal cocksucker as a golf partner was fine with him....and me too!:oh:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A second meeting with a new FWB

This is an account of our second meeting. The first was hot enough but this one stands out for me.

I received an email from him saying he was very horny and needed release. He is retired and I had a late shift at work the next day so we made up to meet at his place. We sat on the couch and just began kissing and undressing each other. By the time I had him undressed his cock was very hard. His cock is not huge, but beautifully shaped and felt so hot and hard in my hands. A little stroking and it was throbbing. I stopped and we kissed more and I knew his lust was increasing as his kisses became more demanding. He even sucked my cock, which was very good, but I wanted to please him more so we switched and I swallowed his cock and used my tongue to tease the cut head as I sucked. He moaned and I moaned in return. Then I stopped again after I tasted his sweet precum. I wanted to tease him more so he would have a huge orgasm.
    We sat and kissed and stroked each other some more. His cock never got soft and I was also getting close to cumming. He said he wanted to swallow my load and I gave him the chance. I sat back and he got between my legs and sucked like it was his last cock. He was very good and soon I held his head in my hands and told him I was ready. He sucked harder and I just lost it, cumming hard in his mouth. He swallowed but left some in his mouth to kiss me and share my load. It was delicious but then I wanted his load and I told him I wouldn't share.
    So we changed positions and I worked on his cock and balls. He just started moaning loudly and i knew he was ready. My tongue did its job on the underside of his cock as I sucked and he just moaned he was cumming and I had the hottest, thickest load I had ever taken from a cock shoot into my mouth. He wasn't lying when he told me he was very horny. That load must have been stored for a while and I swallowed it all. I squeezed out the last dribbles and licked them off the tip as well.
    We were both satisfied. Lucky for him he could recover longer. I had to get ready and get to work, but I had a delicious protein meal in my belly and my own orgasm made me feel great. I had a smile on my face the rest of the day. Just call me cocksucker! He did and I love it!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STRAIGHT dudes looking for head.

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma] I would like the opinion of the forum members on the subject. [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma]What is your take on this new phenomenon among younger so-called str8 dudes, "openly" recruiting and using cocksuckers for oral sex? [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Tahoma]I have been confronted by a number of str8 guys, married and single who are looking for cocksucking buddies, who will suck cock without any reciprocity. Most of those I have conversed with say they have little or no interest in the male sexual but enjoy the fact there is no attachment to the person and requirement of any conversation other than for more the 4 to 5 words to indicate their requirements. Then say good night.

If you want to write a lot about it thats ok with me

[/FONT][/COLOR]
  8. Still sharing the wife

These last few months has been a roller coaster ride. Since my wife and I have accepted our alternative sexual lifestyle I must admit I was a little nervous at 1st. The joys both of us have experienced has been nothing short of amazing. Seeing my wife turn into a literral sex machine is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. In 30 yrs of marriage she may have swallowed maybe 5 loads, since we started this adventure she sucks and swallows me almost daily. She admitted that she was just shy and didn't want to come off as a whore but now she knows I am the same way and she has really turned the corner. Her desire for sex is like when we were in our 20.s Now in our mid 50's we are fucking more now than ever before.

We both admitted that our love is deeper than most but sex should be enjoyed with others as well. Sucking the same cock or fucking the same pussy was indeed getting boring to say the least. Add in our close knit friends and the fireworks really get going. Just seeing her spreading her legs for another cock is beyond words. Watching her tight petite body ripple with every thrust and then seeing another mans cum leak from her gets me so hot. Feeling her lick my balls as I'm pounding her girlfriend only to eat out her pussy after I cum.

This past week traveling on Business I told her I had a friend I was inviting a like minded friend over to the Hotel and she asked if it would be alright to play as well. I said sure so we filled in our sexual encounters the next morning. It is so hot knowing that after all these years I didn't know she was such a carpet muncher. When my flight arrived back home she picked me up wearing a summer type of dress and sandals unknowing to me she had no undies on and after we jumped in the pickup I was driving she grabbed my hand and guided it to her very wet pussy. Before picking me up she stopped by my buddies house and got a quick one in before picking me up and she was still full of cum. That made me rock hard right then and there as I licked my fingers. I never wear underwear so getting my cock out is very easy when wearing my suit pants. On the 40 minute drive she sucked and swallowed my load. After she finished she said there were going to be a couple of friends waiting for us when we got home. As I pulled into the drive way there was a Black Range Rover parked and I knew we were in for a long night. We made some drinks and she and I showered and they too wanted to shower so they did, all of us dressed in nothing but bath robes and after a few more beverages we were getting a little frisky and off went the robes and as he and stood there rock hard and the women wanted to watch the boys play awhile so we started 69ing then Sally pulled John off of me and we started 69ing and it didn't take long before she squirmed and squirted in my face then my wife mounted me and as I was eating her out he guided his big cock into her and she moaned so load I almost lost it. His cock and balls slapping me as he pounded her and I licked his balls and he lost it. I have seen heavy cummers in my day but holy cow did he have a load. When he pulled out I swallowed his whole cock and cleaned the cum off before sucking my wife pussy to get all the cum I could. Still on my back Sally guided her pussy onto my throbbing cock and rode it hard while my wife was trying to get John hard again. I told her to slow down I was getting close to cumming and she just rode it harder until I couldn't hold back anymore and filled her tight little pussy after which my wife was only to eager to eat my cum out of her sloppy wet pussy.

But it didn't end there, it was still fairly early and still naked we all sat on the deck out side after a quick shower we enjoyed a cigar and some more beverages and the women made it known that we were not done yet. We went back inside for round 2 but this time it was all about fucking them. We switched partners hell I lost count but both girls were very sore after the fucking they got, we showed no mercy and fucked them into oblivion. They stayed the night and the morning found John and I having our own fun while the women still sore from the night before were babying each others pussy. After milking John's morning load they left.
    Categories
    Uncategorized