Register

All Blog Entries

1. I'm a bit submissive

I have 3 "regulars" that each come over about once a week. one likes me to be submissive to him and he calls me a faggot and hus personal cock sucker. It makes me hot. He won't blow me but he likes to tell me to jack off and I do it while his cock is in my mouth.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. anal

I can't get enough cock. When I don't get any I use a dildo every day of the morning and evening.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Seven months of sharing the wife

Since my wife and I opened up in January about our sexual secrets things have become so amazing in the last few months. She has really surprised me at how she just loves to please a man or men. After many encounters with my regular bud whom she loves fucking, we have ventured into the swingers scene. I cannot believe there are so many like minded couples out there. I have eaten and fucked more pussy in the last 3 months than any other time in my life. My wife loves sucking cock and fucking other men and we both finish the weekends exhausted but satisfied. What is very cool is we met a like minded couple who live just a few miles away and they have been here almost every weekend and are the ones who introduced us to their network of swingers. This afternoon after I finish up my yard work we are hosting them and another couple that we haven't met yet. I for one can't wait to feel and fuck another strange pussy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. searching

I know that these sites are usually pretty light hearted and joking, but i'm hoping that maybe some folks might be able to give me some serious advice.

as my ad indicates, i'm exploring my attraction to other men and trying to learn more about myself. I've always had an attraction to other men and I understand that that is actually normal, but kept under wraps because of our society norms.

anyway, I like working out and the idea of being with another fit guy is a real turn on. I've had one experience with a guy I met at a gathering and it was really exciting. we went into a bedroom at the place and really just kissed and felt each other up and started by fondling each other's cocks and sucking on our nipples. the feeling of his whisker stubble as we kissed was amazing. we were also more physical with each other then I had ever been with a woman. it was great because it was obvious we respected each other as men. he ended up blowing me and I jerked him off. now i'm sorry I didn't reciprocate. anyway, I felt guilty afterwards and never got his number so it'll be a missed op for another date.

i'm just trying to figure out where I can meet someone who is real and wants his masculinity respected just as I want mine to be. not into anal play or any like s&m or role playing stuff

anyone else in a similar situation? if so, how'd you work it out?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cumming from anal sex alone without fondling

[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;302412]This happened once to me and I'll never forget it.

He was on the couch. I was riding his 10.5 inch black monster dick, facing him. We were kissing passionately. Then he took control by putting both his hands under me so he could lift me up and down. I went from sitting on him to squatting which enabled me to ride the full 10.5 inch round trip up and down his huge cock. I did this about 10 or 12 times and then I exploded with a huge load of my cum, and neither he nor I touched my dick from the moment I sat on him to start that most amazing pleasurable huge black cock ride. We were really hot for each other from the start and our mutual sexual attraction made this possible I believe...

I've come close a few other times but there were always a few strokes by me or my partner that sealed the deal and made me come.

I love to come when I've got a huge dick fucking my ass. It's my favorite way to come without a doubt.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. night and day i think of men using my body as meat for their own lust.. is that bad??

i have a fantasy to lay down naked and have men use my body as they wish.. no holds barred.. alas.. never any takers.. talkers.. yes.. but no- takers ;)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Still single now? Join us

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Before I am still single. And we are falling in love in a[URL="http://www.sugardaddydatingsite.biz/"][I][B] sugar daddy [/B][/I][/URL]site. Thank you the site for helping me. I celebrate my love experience with another man. He's married and I am single and we are in the three of relationships. That is great. have been dating for three months. I love this site.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  8. Seven and Eight

OMG, I am becoming a cock slut. I sucked 4 cocks this weekend. Three of them were new ones. I already wrote about number 6. Yesterday a guy that had seen my Craig's list post contacted me. He had played around a little and his wife was out of town and he wanted me to do what she no longer did. Nice guy, I went to his upscale house and we got naked. He was a little nervous because he thought his cock was small. Actually at a little over 5" it seemed pretty regular and it was nicely thick. We started fondling each other and our cock quickly grew. I laid him down and went down on him. He was nicely showered so I kept going and tonged his ass a little which he liked. Then I went up to his balls and took them into my mouth one at a time. I licked the length of his cock underneath where they are the most sensitive and he got so hard. I took him into my mouth and actually he was the perfect size because I could deep throat him. He stopped me before he could cum and then he blew me. He knew what he was doing, believe me. Oh my. Then he had me get on my back so he could move up and throat fuck me. I let him and I loved it. Just before he came I pulled back a little so I could taste his cum as he came. Yum. Then I swallowed. Wives that stop putting out create the best "feeders" LOL. We will get together again.
    Number eight was unbelievable, i'll write about him next time.