Register

All Blog Entries

1. Still sharing the wife

These last few months has been a roller coaster ride. Since my wife and I have accepted our alternative sexual lifestyle I must admit I was a little nervous at 1st. The joys both of us have experienced has been nothing short of amazing. Seeing my wife turn into a literral sex machine is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. In 30 yrs of marriage she may have swallowed maybe 5 loads, since we started this adventure she sucks and swallows me almost daily. She admitted that she was just shy and didn't want to come off as a whore but now she knows I am the same way and she has really turned the corner. Her desire for sex is like when we were in our 20.s Now in our mid 50's we are fucking more now than ever before.

We both admitted that our love is deeper than most but sex should be enjoyed with others as well. Sucking the same cock or fucking the same pussy was indeed getting boring to say the least. Add in our close knit friends and the fireworks really get going. Just seeing her spreading her legs for another cock is beyond words. Watching her tight petite body ripple with every thrust and then seeing another mans cum leak from her gets me so hot. Feeling her lick my balls as I'm pounding her girlfriend only to eat out her pussy after I cum.

This past week traveling on Business I told her I had a friend I was inviting a like minded friend over to the Hotel and she asked if it would be alright to play as well. I said sure so we filled in our sexual encounters the next morning. It is so hot knowing that after all these years I didn't know she was such a carpet muncher. When my flight arrived back home she picked me up wearing a summer type of dress and sandals unknowing to me she had no undies on and after we jumped in the pickup I was driving she grabbed my hand and guided it to her very wet pussy. Before picking me up she stopped by my buddies house and got a quick one in before picking me up and she was still full of cum. That made me rock hard right then and there as I licked my fingers. I never wear underwear so getting my cock out is very easy when wearing my suit pants. On the 40 minute drive she sucked and swallowed my load. After she finished she said there were going to be a couple of friends waiting for us when we got home. As I pulled into the drive way there was a Black Range Rover parked and I knew we were in for a long night. We made some drinks and she and I showered and they too wanted to shower so they did, all of us dressed in nothing but bath robes and after a few more beverages we were getting a little frisky and off went the robes and as he and stood there rock hard and the women wanted to watch the boys play awhile so we started 69ing then Sally pulled John off of me and we started 69ing and it didn't take long before she squirmed and squirted in my face then my wife mounted me and as I was eating her out he guided his big cock into her and she moaned so load I almost lost it. His cock and balls slapping me as he pounded her and I licked his balls and he lost it. I have seen heavy cummers in my day but holy cow did he have a load. When he pulled out I swallowed his whole cock and cleaned the cum off before sucking my wife pussy to get all the cum I could. Still on my back Sally guided her pussy onto my throbbing cock and rode it hard while my wife was trying to get John hard again. I told her to slow down I was getting close to cumming and she just rode it harder until I couldn't hold back anymore and filled her tight little pussy after which my wife was only to eager to eat my cum out of her sloppy wet pussy.

But it didn't end there, it was still fairly early and still naked we all sat on the deck out side after a quick shower we enjoyed a cigar and some more beverages and the women made it known that we were not done yet. We went back inside for round 2 but this time it was all about fucking them. We switched partners hell I lost count but both girls were very sore after the fucking they got, we showed no mercy and fucked them into oblivion. They stayed the night and the morning found John and I having our own fun while the women still sore from the night before were babying each others pussy. After milking John's morning load they left.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm a bit submissive

I have 3 "regulars" that each come over about once a week. one likes me to be submissive to him and he calls me a faggot and hus personal cock sucker. It makes me hot. He won't blow me but he likes to tell me to jack off and I do it while his cock is in my mouth.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. anal

I can't get enough cock. When I don't get any I use a dildo every day of the morning and evening.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seven months of sharing the wife

Since my wife and I opened up in January about our sexual secrets things have become so amazing in the last few months. She has really surprised me at how she just loves to please a man or men. After many encounters with my regular bud whom she loves fucking, we have ventured into the swingers scene. I cannot believe there are so many like minded couples out there. I have eaten and fucked more pussy in the last 3 months than any other time in my life. My wife loves sucking cock and fucking other men and we both finish the weekends exhausted but satisfied. What is very cool is we met a like minded couple who live just a few miles away and they have been here almost every weekend and are the ones who introduced us to their network of swingers. This afternoon after I finish up my yard work we are hosting them and another couple that we haven't met yet. I for one can't wait to feel and fuck another strange pussy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. searching

I know that these sites are usually pretty light hearted and joking, but i'm hoping that maybe some folks might be able to give me some serious advice.

as my ad indicates, i'm exploring my attraction to other men and trying to learn more about myself. I've always had an attraction to other men and I understand that that is actually normal, but kept under wraps because of our society norms.

anyway, I like working out and the idea of being with another fit guy is a real turn on. I've had one experience with a guy I met at a gathering and it was really exciting. we went into a bedroom at the place and really just kissed and felt each other up and started by fondling each other's cocks and sucking on our nipples. the feeling of his whisker stubble as we kissed was amazing. we were also more physical with each other then I had ever been with a woman. it was great because it was obvious we respected each other as men. he ended up blowing me and I jerked him off. now i'm sorry I didn't reciprocate. anyway, I felt guilty afterwards and never got his number so it'll be a missed op for another date.

i'm just trying to figure out where I can meet someone who is real and wants his masculinity respected just as I want mine to be. not into anal play or any like s&m or role playing stuff

anyone else in a similar situation? if so, how'd you work it out?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Cumming from anal sex alone without fondling

[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;302412]This happened once to me and I'll never forget it.

He was on the couch. I was riding his 10.5 inch black monster dick, facing him. We were kissing passionately. Then he took control by putting both his hands under me so he could lift me up and down. I went from sitting on him to squatting which enabled me to ride the full 10.5 inch round trip up and down his huge cock. I did this about 10 or 12 times and then I exploded with a huge load of my cum, and neither he nor I touched my dick from the moment I sat on him to start that most amazing pleasurable huge black cock ride. We were really hot for each other from the start and our mutual sexual attraction made this possible I believe...

I've come close a few other times but there were always a few strokes by me or my partner that sealed the deal and made me come.

I love to come when I've got a huge dick fucking my ass. It's my favorite way to come without a doubt.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. night and day i think of men using my body as meat for their own lust.. is that bad??

i have a fantasy to lay down naked and have men use my body as they wish.. no holds barred.. alas.. never any takers.. talkers.. yes.. but no- takers ;)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Still single now? Join us

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Before I am still single. And we are falling in love in a[URL="http://www.sugardaddydatingsite.biz/"][I][B] sugar daddy [/B][/I][/URL]site. Thank you the site for helping me. I celebrate my love experience with another man. He's married and I am single and we are in the three of relationships. That is great. have been dating for three months. I love this site.[/FONT][/COLOR]