Register

All Blog Entries

1. SCROTUM STRETCHING

I believe that scrotum stretching has a beneficial effect for males. Does anyone else have experience in doing this?
    For some years I have spent a short time each day stretching my scrotum and it is now much bigger than originally.
    The resulting difference for me is that my balls are now a lot bigger, and my right ball is now the same size as my left.

I think also that semen quantity is more.
    I find that I need to pull my pants down a bit before I sit so that my ball bag can have plenty of room.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is there anyway to tell if a guy is bi

I meet some men who I think I may get along with but is there any way of telling if they maybe interested in a bi activity. I believe that probably at lease 50% of men have had a bi experience in their live and they want a man to suck them or are having a man suck regularly. What do you think?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ok

4. Bathroom Hot Tub scene part 1

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]This is another excerpt from the book I wrote in November. It is a rough first draft and completely unedited. Both characters are vampires.

-------

“Come join me,” I said.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]He was tempted, not by the water, not even by my naked form, but to please me. My inner peace was palpable, and it attracted him. He took off his shirt and hung it on the hook by the door instead of dropping it in a pile on the floor like I had. His shoes were placed neatly side by side, while one of mine was next to the shower and the other was under the counter. When it came time to take his pants off, he paused.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I rolled my eyes and looked away, yet he still grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist first. Then, with one swift motion, he slipped into the water and pulled the towel off so I saw nothing.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His modesty confused me. I could feel how much he desired me. It was Candy, and my husband, that held him back. Oh, he wasn’t worried about them so much as he was jealous that I liked them more. He could feel it.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]But there, tonight, I couldn’t be with either one of them. I was locked in this room with him. I opened my mind to let him know that I was all his. Yet he still held back.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Although it wasn’t his intention, that teased me. I stretched my foot out, and my toes touched the outside of his bare thigh. I scooted down so my foot could caress the length of his leg. He didn’t give in to it, yet he didn’t move away either. My foot floated in between his legs, and I ran my toes up his inner thigh.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Still he didn’t flinch, nor did he stop me. I kept going until I reached his balls and nudged them lightly with my toes. He bit his lip. Under the water, the skin there felt even softer, and I noticed that I didn’t feel any hair. Did he really shave? Not that I thought of it, I didn’t recall seeing any razors in the house at all. Plus, he didn’t seem like the type.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]“It’s weird,” he said. “I haven’t had to shave at all since I turned. Vince said it’s like since the hormones aren’t needed anymore, they just stop creating more hair in some people.”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]“Huh.” I shrugged and continued on, lifting his sack up with the top of my foot.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]When he still didn’t react, I floated around until I was sitting next to him, our hips directly touching. My hand slid down his thigh, and the brazen contact with his skin excited me. I let my fingers float to his stomach and up his chest. He was looking forward with determination at this point, like he wouldn’t let himself give in. Up his neck to his chin, I turned him to face me and grabbed his face with both of my hands. I raised up out of the water to put my lips to his.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]That was the last straw for him, he couldn’t contain himself anymore. Using the buoyancy of the water, he pulled me close to him. My knees went to either side of his, and my wet breasts pressed up against his chest. To stabilize myself, I put my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me as close as possible, his forearms crossing over my back.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]The air felt cool and refreshing compared to the hot water, and it made me feel drunk. His lips felt so soft against mine, and my lips were drawn to his like magnets. I parted my mouth slightly and lightly licked his lips. That took him to even another level, and he pressed his lips to me hard, prying my lips apart with his tongue.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Without even realizing it, my hands began to drift. First they went to his hair, which was slightly damp in the back from his proximity to the tub. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him shiver even in the heat of the water, and he hugged me tighter. It made him relax his tongue, and I used the opportunity to lightly bite his lower lip.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His hand moved down my back and his fingers sank into my flesh. They were hot and passionate, making the water seem like an icy spring in comparison. It was the first time I had ever felt heat through his touch. No longer resisting, he pulled my body against his, and my breasts squished up against his chest.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I used the opportunity to bury my head in his neck, smelling his aroma without the distracting scent of sweet blood in the way. Without the sugary smells of human life essence, he smelled musky, like a subtle cologne. I wished I could bottle it up. His skin felt so soft against my cheek, and I turned my head and kissed his neck.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]At first, he tensed up, remembering what happened last time I was so close. It distracted me. "Didn't you want this?" I thought, but didn't say out loud. He relaxed.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My knees tightened against his thighs, keeping me in place, as my left hand trailed up from the back of his neck to his cheek. Giving in, he let his head sink back, caressing his face in my hand. He put his full trust in me by exposing his neck.

(continued here: [url]http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3352-Bathroom-Hot-Tub-scene-part-2[/url])[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    Tags: fiction, vampires
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bathroom Hot Tub scene part 2

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial](continuation of part 1: [url]http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3353-Bathroom-Hot-Tub-scene-part-1[/url] )
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Had I wanted to, I could have ended his life right there. He hadn't fed, and he was hungry. If I drank from him on top of that, it would be easy to take so much from him that he couldn't survive. His head would sink under the water and he'd never come back up.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I shook the image from my head and held back tears. It wasn't until that moment that I had considered what I would feel if I lost him. Before, it was always about how I would survive, but he couldn't help me there anymore. I realized that I loved him.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My mind had been open and he went through this journey of feelings with me. Finally, he relaxed, actually relaxed, submitting himself to me entirely. I kissed in the hollow below his ear, then down his neck, over the jugular, and down to his collar bones. His hot flesh shivered, and I actually felt the prickle of goosebumps on his skin.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I let my hands take over the journey under the water, sliding slowly down his chest to his stomach. I floated backward, putting a little space between our bodies, and slipped my hand between his thighs. The jets made the current of the water flow against my hands, so I stopped momentarily to reach over and turn the hot tub off. Without the movement of the water, it made it easier for me to stay in place too.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Back under the water, my hand found his cock, not entirely hard yet. It reacted responsively under my touch. I slowly stroked down, pulling the skin tight as my hand pressed against his pelvis, and then pulled up until my fist covered the head. After each stroke, it grew more and more until it was more than twice the length of my fist.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I wanted him then. That hadn't been my plan, but hell, none of this had been planned. Even when I had disrobed in front of him and stepped into the tub, I thought that I was being no more than a tease. But now, I desired nothing less than having him in me.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]He pulled me back to him, pressing our bodies together once again. I straddled his lap, and positioned myself in the perfect spot over him. I was so wet with my own juices that even the water hadn't washed them away, so his cock slid so easily into me.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]A jolt of electricity shot through my body, like feeling him in me had transformed me into another state of being. I paused for a moment, relishing the feeling, before letting him fill me the rest of the way. It was like he was perfectly molded for my pussy, filling every nook from bottom to top. He floated forward to enter me further, and I wrapped my legs around him.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I supported no part of myself anymore. My arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, the only things my skin touched was his and the water. His hands were around my waist, and he rocked my hips against his. Subconsciously, I tightened up against him, trying to meld our bodies together as much as possible. I no longer realized where I was, the room, the lair, the quarry, the daylight so far away from us outside, none of it existed. It was only his body and mine in the water, water everywhere, there wasn't even a tub that contained it in my mind.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]With each thrust, we traveled slowly through the water, until my back came to rest against the opposite side. I released my legs, and he sat me on the ledge. While my hands grasped his upper arms, using him as leverage to pull him into me, his hands went into my hair. My scalp tingled from his touch, and the electricity that stemmed from his fingertips met the bolts of lightning that surged up my body from between my legs. Had another being touched this water, surely they would be electrocuted to death.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His thrusts got more and more forceful, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming his cock back into me again. He put his hands on the edge of the tub and used the force of his strokes to pin me in place. I held on to his arms for dear life, and my entire body tensed against his. My Kegel muscles involuntarily contracted, making my pussy pulse against his cock.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]As soon as I hit that plane of ecstasy, he exploded inside of me, and I inadvertently sank my nails into the flesh on the back of his arms. Together we screamed in passion. From somewhere outside the room, I got the distinct feeling that someone was pleased with the sound and what it meant. I ignored that other voice for now.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My companion started to back up and pull out, but I wrapped myself around him and wouldn't let go. He turned around and sat on the ledge, wrapping his arms around me as well. We sat there together, his soft cock still inside of me, basking in each other's glow and the warmth of the water. I lay my head on his shoulder, and we sat like that until we both started to fall asleep.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    Tags: fiction, vampires
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. This Mom Is Bisexual And In An Open Marriage. And She’s Happy As Can Be

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sacrifice. Isn’t that what motherhood is all about? Or is that what we have made ourselves believe? We sacrifice our sleep, our vanity and often our dignity. Anyone who has ever whipped out a boob in a crowded restaurant or has had to deal with a screaming tantrum in a toy store knows exactly what I mean. We mothers have convinced ourselves that to be the best for our children, we have to give up almost everything that separates us from the childless women out there.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]But to be good mothers must we sacrifice that which makes us who we are? For [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Sophie Jenkins[/B][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS], absolutely not. One recent evening, following dinner with her husband [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Steve[/B][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] and their six-year-old daughter, Sophie planned a fun night out dancing with the girls. This isn’t unusual for most moms – we still enjoy nights out with our friends, even though they may end earlier than they did in our child-free days. But for Sophie, the concept of ‘girls night out’ takes on a whole different meaning.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]On this night, Sophie enters the club and watches the gorgeous women, eyeing their soft curves. But she won’t be viewing them with envy, comparing her own body to theirs, as so many of us tend to do. No, Sophie will be looking at them with interest. You see, Sophie is a bisexual, married mom and tonight, she wants to find a woman to dance with and maybe make out with and then see where it leads.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You might be shocked, even horrified, to think that Sophie is cheating on her clueless husband. You might be judging this behavior as unsuitable for a mom. But Sophie is neither cheating nor doing anything wrong. She is simply living her life the way she wants to. And Steve knows all about it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]From the minute they met, Steve knew that Sophie was the woman he was going to marry and have children with. He also knew that she was bisexual and he had no problem with it. He understood that it’s the person – not the gender – that Sophie loves, and that she loves her husband deeply. And for the first few years of their marriage, it was enough.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Then Sophie had her daughter, a traumatic birth that led to severe postpartum depression. She felt lost, unhappy and desperate to have her old life back, which had included dating women. After therapy and a lot of soul searching, Sophie realized that she had sacrificed too much. She is a married mom, yes, but she is also a bisexual woman who needs other women to feel whole.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Bisexuality is confusing for most people. Isn’t it enough to just choose one gender and stick with it? Must people be allowed to sample from every menu? Well, why not? If Sophie’s bisexuality is “an elemental capacity to develop an attraction to the same gender,” then how can one argue with an innate part of her identity? Our most important job as moms is to teach our children to be proud of who they are. Sophie is doing exactly that. Though, like most parents, she has no intention of discussing her sex life with her daughter, she is exemplifying how to live a full, content life by being honest with herself and her husband about who she is.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Where is her loving partner in all of this? Well, he also has desires, but his don’t include going to bars and picking up women. What he wants is the classic male fantasy: a threesome with his wife and another woman. But as Sophie explains, it’s not easy to find a woman who wants to be brought home to someone else’s husband. In fact, it’s so hard to find this elusive other woman that it became part of an iconic [/FONT][/COLOR][I]Sex and the City[/I][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] episode in which Miranda answers a personals ad from a couple looking for this rare third party. According to Sophie, most potential “thirds” aren’t so sure about joining in with a married couple with kids. Even the most open-minded of people have particular views of family life, and they don’t include threesomes.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sophie is first and foremost a mother. She takes Maddy to school and chats with the other moms about this and that. But when asked what she had done on Saturday night at her daughter’s class picnic, she neglects to mention the kissing and slow dancing with a woman at a club. Imagining the wide-eyed stares and gaping mouths on the moms’ faces (and the awe perhaps from the dads) is reason enough for Sophie to keep her true identity hidden. This causes a cognitive dissonance of sorts. Sophie is neither embarrassed nor ashamed of who she is, yet to protect her family, she cannot reveal a great part of who she is because of what other moms might think. And as educated and enlightened as we purport to be, moms are, at heart, often competitive and judgmental when it comes to what might seem like inappropriate “mom” behavior. Maybe it’s because we have our own secret proclivities.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]But Sophie is not alone. A recent [/FONT][/COLOR][I]New York Times[/I][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] article by [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Mark Oppenheimer[/B][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] called “[/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.bidatingsite.com"]Married, With Infidelities[/URL][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]” profiles [/FONT][/COLOR][B]Dan Savage[/B][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS], America’s best known sex columnist. His column, Savage Love, often looks at monogamy and what he considers its problems. For Savage, the best relationships are had if both people involved are “good, giving and game,” whatever that might entail for the couple. For Savage personally, it includes some extramarital activity; in Sophie’s case, it’s finding women to fool around with and perhaps sharing them with her husband, as she’s done in the past.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]Judith Stacey[/B][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS], a New York University sociologist quoted in Oppenheimer’s article, succinctly sums up Sophie’s definition of her marriage: “Monogamy is not natural, non-monogamy is not natural. Variation is natural.” Variation is the key to Sophie’s happy marriage and her ability to be the best mother she can be.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Marriage and motherhood are never easy. In addition to balancing the demands of a husband and child, Sophie also has to find the time (and place) to fulfill a whole other need. She isn’t looking for a girlfriend per se, but she [/FONT][/COLOR][I]is[/I][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] looking for variation in her sex life. And though Steve is never accusing in his questions, he does want to be included in every part of Sophie’s life – and so it’s a challenge for her to decide how much to share. If Sophie ultimately decides that she wants to find another man, or Steve decides he does want to see another woman, these will be other lines they’ll have to cross. Fluidity in their relationship is understood as part of human nature, and Sophie knows that they will approach it together.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sophie and Steve love each other, their child and the variation on life they’re mapping out for themselves. With the current media explosion about [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.bidatingsite.com"][B]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/B][/URL][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS], [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="http://www.bidatingsite.com"][B]Anthony Weiner[/B][/URL][COLOR=#666666][FONT=Trebuchet MS] and countless other celebrities and politicians literally being caught with their pants down, Sophie has figured out something most people haven’t. Honesty is truly the core of a relationship, and being who you really are, no holds barred, is the secret to happiness.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Updated Dec 8, 2014 at 6:29 AM by Nacyn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Tears after sex

Today's entry is from my copyrighted novel, published in 1999.

She put her feet flat on the bed, spreading her legs and speaking in slow measured tones said, “I want you to make sweet slow love to me tonight—and when that’s over I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

Her words made my prick spring up, striking her belly with a soft but audible noise.

“That excites you doesn’t it? It excites you when I tell you what I want,” she whispered in my ear in a deep hoarse tone. She paused and I made no answer. The answer was obvious. She continued speaking. “It excites me too. It makes me excited when I tell you what I want. It makes me excited because I know you hear my needs.” Her voice was lower and her breathing heavier.

She took one of my hands and placed it between her legs. I felt wetness there. The whole universe hushed in reverent awe, the heat of her body seared my skin and I entered her vagina in slow easy stages as quiet and unhurried as the darkness descending on the quiet world.

After an eon when my penetration was complete, I laid still with her, savoring the throbbing in my member that matched the beating of my heart. I put a hand under her breast and felt her heart beating—she breathed softly and deeply and when she exhaled I took up her rhythm, synchronizing my breathing with hers. Each inhalation pushed her breast into mine, my loins into hers, and each exhalation drew them away again. The throbbing and the pushing became the pulse and breath of our love-making—both increasing in slow degrees—rising with the constellations—higher and higher—slowly, soundlessly, inexorably.

When I rocked my hips, she rocked in tempo with me, robbing the effects of my thrust, and that cadence too began to quicken slowly—by degrees the temperature rose in our bodies. My penis stiffened; her hips shifted slightly to accommodate its new shape. We looked into one another’s eyes.
    I stroked lightly up and down her ribcage with my finger tips, passing over the swelling of her breast at one extreme and the swelling of her hips at the other, both hands moving up and down together but sometimes departing from this pattern as one hand dwelled on a breast until the other completed a full circuit before taking up the pattern again.
    She responded to my caresses with her own, but always being careful to allow room for my strokes to develop smoothly without impediment. I would sometimes gaze into her eyes, but not fixedly, my eyes often straying across her breasts, her eyes betraying a bemused and gentle combination of happiness and excitement. More than once she grinned a soft grin, rolling her eyes up and around beneath half-closed eyelids, and held her inhalation briefly before making a long, slow exhalation, a soundless sigh that made heavy demands on my attention to our synchronous breathing. A side effect of this added effort was to draw me into feeling her feelings; our coupling having both the settled awe of a magnificent sunset and the unsettled excitement of carnival.

The longer we maintained this unhurried stimulation, more and more details emerged into my awareness, including the awareness that I had lost track of time. It was an enduring moment, and we prolonged it, stretched it out by stretching, leaning this way and that, always finding small alterations in our positions so that each moment was new, requiring a new assessment of the shape and temperature of her breasts, her neck, her thighs upon my hips or waist. Details became more numerous, more revealing, more enduring, more endearing. Time suspended in the suspense of making love.

Her vagina throbbed—I could feel that throb now—separate from mine—out of step with my throbbing as her heart beat at its own pace—and that too was quickening—everything was quickening—the throb of her vagina meeting my throb in a thrilling tightness when the peaks of those waves coincided, a coincidence that repeated itself with greater frequency and intensity as our pulses quickened.

I stopped rocking and leaned in towards her, my eyes fixed on hers. When I had my mouth on hers I closed my eyes, and let the waters of my mouth moisten her lips. My tongue licked her lips and wandered in between them where she captured it with her mouth sucking hard, and I leaned into her and came and came into her, my penis having never left the first depth of its penetration. She came too—her throbs squeezing and dissolving my stiffness.

It seemed a very long time before I lifted my eyes to meet hers. As I lifted a finger to wipe away the drying trail of a tear beneath her eye, she did the same for me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. shemales, bicurious guys and porn

I have been hooked on shemLe porn for while (love almost all porn). Which that and introduction from girlfriend led me to explore my bisexual side (i still love the feel, look, taste of a woman). I had few experiances, but few months back decided to find a playmate into same thing as me so we could explore. Well, one of the members on here messaged me and we actually hit it off, and got off a few times. With the encouragement of someone who had been there, i dove deeper. I placed a few post on some sites and actually led to one that evolved. This guy responded that was into same stuff, we exchanged emails, then after we was comfoftable we met at his place. He said in an "great shemale collection", he wasnt lying wow, he had literally hundreds. I asked how did he keep them from his wife, he just smiled. He then asked if i wanted to watch one of his favorites. I said sure. So, we sat and watched it and was actually very comfortable, talking about her and what we would do. We bith noticed we was rubbing are cocks though are jeans. I was shocked when I was the one who said, "lets jerk off". Like a couple teens we was naked and back on the couch, jerking. Damn it was hot, seeing and hearing that hot she male seeing this guy jerking next to me, he had a 5" cut dick. I looked up and he was staring at mine, he looked up and glanced away. I said "you like it"? He said it looks so big (i have a 7" thick cut cock and shaved). I said little and commented how nice his looked. He then shocked me and asked if he could stroke it (we talked anout his curiousity and knew he wanted to explore but didnt think this early). I said sure, he reached over and wrapped his hand around it and pumped. In a short time of the shemale porn and pumping me cock, he said it was hot and was going to cum. I said dont, wait. But he then came. After he sat there, looked at me and said cum, he had stopped jerking me when be did. I looked back at the screen and seen the guy sucking hard on the shemale, i said that is hot. She then gave the guy a fascial. He said i want that, i said really. He said fuck yes, i stood up and am now standing over him pumping, as he starts beggig for it. I then unleash a string of rope cum on this face and chest, as i scream with orgasm. After we each clean up and talk, and he said i needed to go soon. I asked as i went to leave "was it what you thought it would be"? He said hell yes, cannt wait till next time. Likely next week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized