Register

All Blog Entries

1. Sleeping Nude or not?

[QUOTE=monaohio;264825]i been sleeping naked since i was 8 feels good also it makes it easy for someone to start something or get a hard surprize plus i am mostly naked in my home i love being naked wish i could go outside naked in summertime[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Biting my tongue to keep the peace

My 12 year old daughter had the lead role in her junior high musical this week. Because of that, we had family fly in from out of town. It was a high stress, super busy time for me and because of my problems with anxiety, i struggled bit.

To get to the point....i am extremely different from my in laws but have always managed to get along with them awesomely. My husband's sister is one of my best friends, even though she is deeply religious and fairly pushy about it. The night of the play, a whole bunch of us were sitting around at my house talking and she says,

"I DON'T THINK BISEXUAL PEOPLE EXIST. IT'S ALL A MYTH"

I was stunned. She knows I'm bi, knows I've dated quite a bit. Wtf? I don't exist??!!?? I was sitting there, wanting so badly to say something....but i didn't. It was my daughter's night, my niece was there...i didn't want to argue. I have to admit that it really unsettled me. Of all the times that i talked to her about things involving my bisexuality and now I'm wondering if she was sitting there judging me the whole time. And if she was, as one of my best friends, why the fuck wouldn't she just say something?

She's one of the few people I've been able to be completely honest with....and now this??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coincidental luck.

It was only a half an hour ago I was leaving my apartment for the store. When I got to the parking lot I saw a vehicle that was pulling out then it pulled back in. I proceeded out to my car. A young tall well built attractive young man came up to me and asked if I remembered him. I said I think I do but I forgot your name. He said it is Richard. I said oh yea now I remember, big dick Rick. He smiled and said that's right. I had thought of him several times lately, not remembering his name, only that he was very big rock hard and was one of the few men I ever let cum in my mouth recently. I told him I was off to the store and if he wanted he could ride along. He agreed, we talked a bit about why he had come y and not stopped and he said he was a bit shy but remembered the incredible blow job I had given him in the recent past. He asked if I would suck him off again. He then went on to beg me to suck his hard cock. as I put my right hand on his crotch I found that he was very hard and ready for my all too willing lips mouth and tongue. I even said he was willing to suck my cock if that would help. I thought about it but didn't have much time before I was expected back. I told him we could park in my apartment parking lot and I would be happy to oblige him. He wasted no time in pushing his seat back reclining the seat and pulling out that magnificent cock I had been remembering recently. He knew I liked it a bit nasty and rough. He then grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and demanded I lick then suck his cock until I was deep throating all his hot hard throbbing cock. I fought it only enough to keep it interesting and he grabbed me tighter and forced big rock hard dick into my warm mouth past my lips and tongue until it rubbed the back of my throat. The he started to thrust his cock in and almost out of my mouth calling me a cock sucking little cum whore. This got me so fucking turned on I began sucking twirling my tongue around the head of his dick and taking it as deep as I could until my nose meet his pubic hair and even past that. I started to gag and he said "that's right bitch gag on my big fat long rock hard cock". I was almost ready to cum in my own pants, then with out warning he spewed a huge warm sticky load of his cum into my gagging throat and I began to swallow like I have never done before. (up till now I had never swallowed) As I continued to lick his engorged fat head he continually shot more and more spasms of warm gooey cum on my face and in mu mouth. I swallowed until there was nothing left except for that on my lips. He growled and thanked me as I looked up at him I licked his cum off my lips and swallowed the rest of his humongous load telling him no thank you the pleasure was all mine. As he pulled his pants back up I noticed there was someone outside the vehicle watching . Dick said next time he would make me his butt bitch and I would love it. I agreed and he got out of the car and walk off . Then the outsider who had been watching quickly jumped in my front seat and grabbed my hair and said my turn you cum sucking slut. I was shocked for I had never seen this stranger before. As he pumped his hard dick into my already used mouth he said I had to suck him off or he would turn me in to the apartment complex. I felt as if I had no choice, even though I was horny as hell and more than willing to do it. After about five minutes of very intense cock sucking he came inside my mouth and as before I swallowed every drop licked my lips and asked if that was all. He said no you cum sucking whore. Whenever I call you and tell you I need my cock sucked you will make your excuses and get your pretty little mouth over to my apartment and give me head until I cum. I was surprised and bewildered by this demand. A few days went by and when no one was home with me he should up and I could tell by the look in his pants he meant business. He pushed his way in locked the door and grabbed me by my hair took me back to a bedroom where he made me take off all his clothes and then he insisted I take mine off too. I was wondering what was about to happen. The with out warning he slapped me hard across the face and demand I drop to my knees and start sucking his cock. . So I did as he demanded and while he was fucking my face both deep and fast he told me he was going to give me what he said I have always wanted. I knew what he was gong to do next he pulled my hair and removed his dick from my mouth and slapped me again calling me his slutty bitch whore. Then he forced me down on all fours spanked my ass with I know not what just that it really stung but also was quite a turn on. So I said back to him you want to fuck me do you? He said want to I am going to turn your nasty little ass into a money making machine for me. He rammed his barely lubed hard cock deep up into my tight virgin ass as I gave out a tell he laughed and spanked me some more telling me to shut the fuck up and take it like the nasty bitch he knew I was. In almost no time I felt his hard cock deliver deep into my ass a warm huge load of jizz creating even less friction for him so he pumped my ass even harder. He put his hands around my neck and withdrew from my deflowered ass and shoved his cum covered cock into my mouth and demanded that I clean it off. When I was done he looked at me and promised to come back latter with two of his friends and that I better clean up and be ready. I lay back stunned yet extremely satisfied with a cum swallowing smile on my face and I answered I can't wait.
    I an't wait till next time. I will tell you all about it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Married but Needing a Man

I'm not sure what to do all I ever watch is watch gay or bi videos. And get so hard watching the guys suck and fuck I imagine myself being the one in the middle taking both cocks till they explode. I really want to meet another married guy to use me for his toy. All I do is jack off dreaming of the day I will be filled with cocks. Anyone else in my shoes, what to do?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Interesting Quote

..and I think it's probably true..

"Bisexual people are the primary conduits for the cultural conversation that America is having about gay rights." -Jennifer Baumgardner

"Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending." - Drake

Updated Jan 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM by elian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. looking for caming

Is there any one that like to cam male or female and couples
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Closet bi guy

just a short post will tell more later. I have a question is anyone near flint Michigan and can you tell me if there is anywhere near here that I can watch some man to man or maybe a glory hole where I may try sucking some cock?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. New and confused

Hi all. I have recently found myself attracted to men. Iam in a long term relationship with a girl, who I deeply love, though get urges. She has seen me flirt with guys and they flirt back, and has seen me hook up with a random guy, though we were all drunk and laughed it off as a joke. I would love to explore this new side of me more, but do not want to hurt her and to be honest want her involved every step of the way. Thing is I dont know how to break it two her. Also dont want to sleep with a guy just have 'fun' with him and my girl.. any advice on how to break it too her and not hurt her.... any experiences similar. ... basically any advice....
    Categories
    Uncategorized