Register

All Blog Entries

1. Women Showing men How to suck Cock!!

[QUOTE=chulainn2;114267]Well I'm not going to debate who sucks better, a woman or a man, experienced or not. All I have to say is that the worst blowjob I have had was still darn good and I'm so grateful.[/QUOTE]

I love oral sex of all kinds so much, this would be great too!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Any other bisexual men here into oral sex only?

[QUOTE=terri;249668]I love sucking cock and for the most part that's all I do. Have topped and bottomed but have never been as excited as when there's a cock to suck.[/QUOTE]

I am only into oral, both giving and receiving. I love 69.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Going ass or pussy to mouth

[QUOTE=Top fucker;260968][quote=Waylon]Wifey used to love it when I would pull out of her pussy after fucking for a while and take my hot, hard creamy cock in her mouth and then beg me to pump my load deep down her throat for her to swallow. Finger licking and lip smacking good. [/quote] FUCK YEAH! Its good! It feels so good to fuck a womans pussy and then pull out and go pussy to mouth and have her swallow your dick and cum! Why doesnt your wife do it anymore?[/QUOTE]

Is it me, or does this guy [B][I]live[/I][/B] to post useless antagonistic and annoying comments in every thread he starts or joins ? Just sayin' :yikes2:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Friend and lover

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]He was laying on his back with his eyes closed when I entered his bedroom where he was only wearing a t-shirt and loose fitting gym shorts.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]I gave him several deep, passionate kisses then knelt down, reached up through the leg of his shorts and took his now swollen cock in my mouth. He moaned as I licked and sucked his big black cock head and stroked his dick.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]I stripped off my jeans and straddled him with my hole directly over his face. I swallowed his cock as he slid his tongue deep in my hole. The pleasure of being rimmed by my tall, black, sexy stud was so intense that I couldn't do anything but hold on to his cock and moan as he prepared my white ass for being fucked.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]I rolled over on my stomach on the edge of the bed and my lover lubed up my ass and poked his cock into me. Feeling his long dick reaching deep into my butt was ecstasy. He pounded me hard and all I could do was brace myself as best I could while he pleasured himself with my hole.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]Soon he unloaded inside me, but this was just a quickie that we managed to squeeze in before having to leave for a party. I loved the thought of mingling with all the people at the party knowing that not long ago he had fucked me and I had his semen in me.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]After the party and several drinks we were both even more horny for each other. It was about midnight as we drove home and we both groped and rubbed each others crotches through our jeans. I suggested that I give him a blow job as we drove home. He liked the idea and unzipped his pants and pulled out his big, hard, black cock. I leaned over and took him in my mouth as we drove down the interstate. I loved the idea of sucking him off while other cars whizzed by us. A passing truck driver may have seen me going down on him while he drove. The thought of it turned me on even more.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]As we pulled off onto the side streets, I pulled my jeans down to my ankles so he could grab my hard dick. When we were stopped briefly at a train crossing, he put the car in park and leaned over to suck my cock until the train had passed. Could the other cars next to us see us? I didn't care and kind of liked being somewhat of an exhibitionist.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]Once home, we both could not wait to get upstairs to the bedroom and get naked. We got out of the car with our pants only partly zipped and buttoned. Soon we had both stripped and jumped into the bed. I kissed him deeply while cupping his balls in my hand, feeling him harden and grow the more we kissed. His cock was considerably bigger than mine and so I loved to play with it and feel him up.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]Soon he rolled me on my back, lubed up my butt and fucked me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. We gazed into each others eyes with love and lust as we fucked by the candle light of his bedroom. Deep passionate kisses made our cocks even harder and soon he rolled me on my side while still inside me. I knew this was one of his favorite positions and that he would cum soon.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]I lifted my top leg closer to my chest as he thrust his boner deep inside me. Our bodies slapped together as we fucked and I guessed that his roommate could hear us from his bedroom across the hall. I didn't care and I expected that he enjoyed listening to us and that it probably got him horny. Soon he was moaning in pleasure and I could feel his cock head throbbing inside me as he unloaded for the second time that night.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]After a short rest, it was my turn to get off. I wanted to flip fuck but he wanted to swallow my nut. My hole was still wet with his juices and he loves fingering me while sucking me off. He also knows that this will make me cum fast. As he bobbed up and down on my dick I loved caressing his strong arms and shoulders. He is a gorgeous specimen of a man. I could feel myself getting close as he sucked and and rubbed that spot up inside my ass with his finger. I grabbed his head with both hands and held on while a most intense orgasm shot streams of warm cum down my lover's throat. He loves to eat my cum and continues to milk out every drop of me even though my dick is so sensitive now.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=georgia]I rolled over afterward totally exhausted and could not have been more satisfied, I didn't want to move. We spooned for awhile and rested up before I had to drive home. I would have loved to have spent the night but knew that my wife was waiting for me at home. There will be other opportunities for my gay lover and me to play with each other.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Need help to try new stuff

I like girls but somethimes i like to play around with guys. I always top a guy and thats all i would do.For the last few days i been wanting to take a dick up my ass. I just want to know how does it feel? Will it hurt? If i do try what is a good size to start with? Any thoughts on this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What's you opinion

Here is one for everyone! I guess by definition I'm bisexual but I don't know, tell me your opinion. I was always attracted to women and a woman in a skirt, stockings and heels was the biggest "g" rated turn on. I also always liked the look of a foot with a high arch! At some point I started to masturbate with stockings on so I could arch my foot and stare at it and rub it. As time went on I wore stockings to masturbate sometimes and also started to play with my ass. Eventually I started putting things in it while masturbating and discovered the amazing feeling of cumming while something was in my ass, I assume putting pressure on my prostate. Time passes and I started to wonder would it would feel like to have a penis in me! Hard penises always turned me on too because there is only one thing a hard penis is used for.........sex! Love to see cum shots and love to see a nice hard one pounding a woman. So I got a realistic dildo that I used a lot, I loved it loved imagining it was a real one in me. As I got older I got bolder and finally decided I needed a real one. I meant a guy and got my first real penis! I loved it felt awesome! Here's the thing, that's all I like about a man! His penis!! Nothing else turns me on about man, just a nice hard penis!! Uncut ones really turn me on, still haven't seen one in real life! Just a hard penis that's all!!! I want to wear stockings and heels and be topped! I like to play with another penis and touch another penis, I dream about what one feel like without a condom in me and I dream about what it feels like to have one explode in me without a condom, but I will probably never experience it. To risky! I just want to wear stockings and if I had them heels and be fucked, treated like a woman I guess, look at me touch my legs, my arched stocking covered foot and ride me on my back! Once we both come I can't wait to get the stockings off and can't wait to be normal again. I don't want to kiss a man, I don't want to snuggle with a man, and I really don't want to touch any part of a man after I cum! The only part I want to touch before I cum his is penis???? Tell me what you think? What's your opinion? Feel free to contact me love to hook up with a top, email text and exchange pics if anyone becomes interested in me after reading this!! But give me your honest thoughts and opinions
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Where are the bi women

Hi,
    Why is it so hard to meet a bi woman? Why do we feel embarrassed or even hide what we want in the bedroom?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Introduction to what we are looking for

It is very strange to me that people tend to think that being bisexual means that you need or want sex all the time. This shows in many different ways, from post just looking for a cock on the side, to comments in popular media like. "That guy or woman is just geedy looking for both genders".

It is not a matter of wanting all of this and more. To some (like us) we want to have the physical interaction and enjoyment of being with another person on all levels. Simple things like going to the dance club together, cuddling on the couch with a movie and popcorn. All the while, three sets of legs and arms entwined together. Hands touching hands, necks, hair, legs, etc.

my my girlfriend and I talk at length about the times that our boyfriend would have the ability to go on dates with either of us seperay or together. We talk about when I'm not available that she at least has someone to go out with and have a good time, and the vice versa as well.

I wiuld call this poly, but we like our options.
    Categories
    Uncategorized