Register

All Blog Entries

1. OMG An actual diagnosis

by , Nov 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM (DD's Corner This and That and in between)
    For so long have been dealing with the major edema in the feet and legs and yesterday I saw a new doctor. He believes I have venous insufficiency and is sending me to a lymphidemiologist. I'll have to wear different compression hose too. Doc also put me on Cymbalta for the fibromyalgia pain and I can already tell a difference. Now if they could just fix my lungs so I don't need a lung transplant life would be a lot better.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Asking a question

I wanted to know how do you get your husband to try the bi seen. We always talk about it but he says he would have to be total drunk . I had him suck on a dildo already but he wouldn't try the real thing. I just want him to try it.He might like it. So if anyone can give me some pointers please tell me. I know when I am playing and sucking on him he is really out of it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Affordable Care Act... how affordable?

by , Nov 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM (DD's Corner This and That and in between)
    Well thanks to the Affordable Care Act I'm entitled to free insurance starting in January to go with my Medicare. However, I was told I'd need to get prescription drug coverage from Medicare. Just call give list of medicines and they can come up with a plan... was going great til I mentioned Symbicort. Doc wants me to start taking that as a maintenance med for COPD and it's 283.00. Medicare part D would cost me 80 a month, 300 deductible and a 90 dollar copay all in all no savings more than they free card they give you to get a discount with no insurance. I did get rather lucky though and followed up with the pharmaceutical company AstraZenica and found out I qualify to get Symbicort for free. So in the end the ACA isn't gonna help much til next year and jury is out as to whether it will help pay for drugs. But the "greedy" pharmaceutical company is making sure I have a chance to keep breathing for free. So if you have high dollar meds, check with the companies themselves. It can save you a bit of money.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lisa's Song

She’s a red hot mama, rides a bike built in Hell.
    Got legs stretch to Heaven and she works them well.
    Her Pussy’s a cathedral a place for to pray.
    Nipples like rock candy melt in your mouth all day.
    Her ass rides high up on those stems.
    She’ll make you suck it till She comes again and again.

She spread herself on the couch her slot just a drippin’. She said,
    “Show me your stuff, let me be your sex kitten.”
    I dropped my pants and fell to my knees started slurping that juice like a bear in the bee’s.

I chugged down her juice a cocktail of lust. I licked her back door, it was wet and smelled of musk.
    My cock was a throbbing but I wasn’t quite ready,
    So I fingered her pussy, felt her trigger was ready.

Her clit was so stiff it felt like iron. I rolled my lips around it, like sucking spaghetti.
    She twitched and she shook slammed her pie in my face, grabbed my by the ears and rubbed my face all over the place.

I was dripping hot goo she said, “You know what to do!” So I climbed in the saddle and we started to rattle.

I was a pumpin’ and a humpin’ and throwin’ the meat. She was thrashin’ and bashin’ rock hard nipples bouncing’ to the beat. Took a look at her box it was starting to steam, the sheets did smolder and she let out a scream!

“FUCK ME NASTY DADDY”, Lisa screamed into the night. “Take my back door it’s hot and oohhhh soooo tight!” I backed out of her cooze it was running with juice, I slapped some on her hole and slid right up to the door.

I pressed my head up to her sweet rosy lips and into her hole I started to slip. Johnny Cash on my mind Ring of Fire I was thinking, but right about then it was all Hot Rod Lincoln!

Passed through her entry my cock head a throbbin’
    She squeezed down tight I grabed the sheet and started sobbin’, “Lighten up Baby or you’ll tear it off!” She said, “Stop being a sissy or it’s your balls I’ll cut off!”

Well I didn’t want that oh no, no, no! So I manned it on up and pushed into her hole. It was fire and ice, tight and smooth, don’t you know, I stroked it all in and felt ready to blow.

Lisa looked me in the eye and saw I was cooked. She smiled at me and she give me a look. “Don’t come yet! We’re just getting started. We’ve much more to do before the new days dawning.”

Well the rest is too nasty for you young c***dren, quadruple X rated though highly syncopated!
    There was cuffs and a gag and all sorts of toys, raw sex in the street just to thrill the neighbor’s boy.

She a red hot Mama with a bike made in hell and if your passing through Ohio you might give her a yell.
    She’ll treat you sweet, She’ll treat you mean She’s a smoking hot dream!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Simon's Cat..

[video=youtube;EKvNqe8cKU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNqe8cKU4[/video]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What do you think about this

It's been awhile.. and wondering How the Hell is EVERYONE? So, I've explored and have had so many sexual experiences; bi, 3sums, 4sums, BDSM, etc. AND have had several long term relationships in which I've learned a great deal about myself. I was wondering if the Bi community has a Dear Abby? I think it would be a great idea to have one here!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My first Gloryhole Experience

[SIZE=4][B][INDENT]I recently was at a bar with some friends and before I realized it they had left me there all alone. I looked around for someone to ask for a ride home from . After about 15 minutes there were these two guys that said they would be happy to give me a ride home but they had to make one stop on the way so I agreed. As we slowly drove to the outskirts of town They exclaimed there it is and proceeded to pull into a dark parking lot where an adult book store was. they said they were just going to pick out a few movies but weren't sure what they were after so they asked me to come inside while they browsed around. I jumped out of the car and followed them inside once inside I was fascinated because I had never been an establishment like this before. I walk up to the counter and asked what they had in their hallway all the way in the back they said oh video booths and other fun stuff. When I started heading back there the clerk spook up and said it takes tokens to run the players back there so I turned round and purchased some tokens from him he said you are going to have a wild time enjoy yourself. I did not know then what he had meant. I proceeded back down the hall and found an open room stepped in and closed the curtain. I sat down and began to put some tokens in the video player. I was watching this young teenage girl suck on this huge ass cock. It was so fucking big it barely fit in her mouth so she did a lot of licking and kissing in between taking it into her pretty little mouth. I was starting to get a hard on myself when I thought about what that girl was going through. So I took out my cock and started to stroke and spit on it for lubrication. I began to moan and lean over next to the wall as I jacked off then to my surprise someone stuck a big fat rock hard cock through a hole in the wall. For some reason I stopped watching the movie and became so focused on this big fat dick I couldn't take my eyes or attention off of it. then I heard a voice from the other side of the wall telling me to go ahead and touch it so I slowly put my fingers around it and spit on my hand to better lube his cock. Then he started to order me to lick it and wrap my lips around it and suck on it . I was very anxious at first but then I realized no one could see me so I let my imagination take over . I imagined I was that young girl and he was the man with the huge cock. I began to lick up and down the shaft slowly wrapping my warm moist lips around his head and then gently sucking it into my mouth. It was a feeling like I have never felt before and it was amazing and had me so aroused I thought I would come right then and there. But I didn't I continued to focus all my attention on his throbbing cock and the awesome sensation it was bringing to my mouth and tongue. There were two other holes next to the one he had his cock stuck through and without warning he put his hands through those other holes grabbed me by my hair and began thrusting and shoving his fat dick harder and faster into my mouth and down my throat. He started to call me his cum sucking whore which surprisingly enough made me even hornier and harder than I already was. I shocked myself by saying out loud fuck my face with your big hard cock. Granted it was difficult to say with him driving his big cock in and out of my mouth. All of a sudden I could feel him tense up and his cock start to pulsate. I knew then he was going to cum in my virgin mouth so I just kept on giving him my mouth and face to fuck when he exploded in my mouth it was so warm wet and sticky a little salty nut I sucked it all down and swallowed all I could then I pulled his dick out of my mouth and began licking any and all the rest of his tasty cum off of his dick and my face. After I finished he thanked me and stuck forty bucks through the hole. And with out warning I heard a crowd of patrons out in the front of the store start to cheer and whistle. I thought that a bit strange but I knew it wasn't for me. I walked back up front to find my ride and there as big as life was a video playing of me sucking off this cock for the first time in my life . I turned bright red and lowered my head . But to my amazement Every one was cheering me on telling what a great blow job I gave. so the next thing I knew men were offering me money to blow them off too. I decided what the fuck it was an amazing feeling and what a thrill . I blew three more guys off that night before we left. The guys giving me a ride insisted that I come in their house for a drink after that performance. So I did ,but what I hadn't thought of was that they too felt left out and wanted me to suck both of them off too. I sat on the couch and one guy came over to me and took out his already hard cock and shoved it right in my face and then my mouth. I did not know what happened to the other guy but just then I felt him grab me from behind and lift up my ass and drop my pants the face fucker grabbed my hands and held them firm while the backdoor man slowly greased up my tight virgin ass with his finger then two and then three adding more lube each time by the time he had four lubed fingers up my ass his buddy was telling him to quit fucking around and shove his big hard cock up my ass and fuck me like the virgin I was. They both took turns in front and in back of me until they began to tense up ked me even harder and faster than ever then they blew their huge loads at the same time one up my ass and the other down my throat. When they had finished they called me a cock sucking whore fucking cum guzzler. I quietly licked my lips and smiled at them both. Then they said they would take me home . While we rode to my house a couple if miles away they invited me back over next weekend for some more hot sex. I agreed and leaned my head over the passenger and took out his cock and began to lick and suck it again only to stop right when we pulled in my drive way . He called me a dick tease I told him he would have to wait until next weekend and then I would finish him off.[/INDENT]
    [IMG]http://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/styles/lifeElement/misc/progress.gif[/IMG] [URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?do=message&gmid=7082"][SIZE=2][COLOR=#4f5c6e]Edit[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] [URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?gmid=7082&do=report"][SIZE=2][COLOR=#4f5c6e]Report[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/B][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized