Register

All Blog Entries

1. NEW TODAY

HI,Steve here......im a 60 yo mwm.....newly discovered/admitted bisexual male...........wifes clueless....im an alpha male outwardly......i felt comfortable here immediately ........i belong......from Massachusetts USA
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. British Bloggers

There's a whole load of bloggers writing about bisexuality in the UK & Ireland [URL="http://bimedia.org/blogs/"]over here[/URL].

I like the idea of blogs from one strata of bisexuality together in one place, rather than a complete mishmash - geographical area or particular areas of interest.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Problem With Chat??

Is anyone else having problems accessing chat??? I get so far as "enter room" and it just stays on "connecting"....???

Thanks for any help. This is a new tablet I'm using - I didn't have any problems this morning accessing chat?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Denver, Colorado Bisexual Meetup

We are developing into a very nice community of bisexuals in the Denver area and I'm hoping that more Coloradans will come out and join us. Please check us out at [URL]http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Bi-Group/[/URL] .

Keith
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

[QUOTE=Drew;228637][Drew scratches his head and wonders why the hell he never thought of something like this before] :confused:[/QUOTE]
    hi saw this site by accident, but thought i'd join anyway, from australia, and would never live anywhere else in the world, we have the lot good weather, seasons, sights,entertainment, great guys,(scenery) i'm 61 but don't look or feel it. like meeting people, and very new to all this
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Once upon a time....carry the story on to the next paragraph( metaphor)

[FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]Once upon a time, there was a garden. In the garden, there were various flowers and vegetables growing. The owner of the garden planted them where he thought that they would grow in strength. He nurtured them and provided sufficient water. Some of the flowers bloomed with such beautiful blossoms and their perfume floated through the air. They would meet other lovely flowers who came to the garden first as frightened creatures of uncertain destiny.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]At times, some of the flowers encouraged the newer plants who were not sure if they would become a flower or a vegetable. The flowers related stories on their own development. Flora was particularly willing to offer cookies and advice to the newer plants. She told them not to worry and it was no one else’s business whether they became a flower or a vegetable. It might even be possible that the might produce both she said. Sometimes flowers turn out to become the strongest and sweetest tasting vegetable after some time as a beautiful fragrant flower.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]Late, when the gardener was not looking, snakes and spirit creatures from another realm entered the garden. They hissed and spewed venom around some of the vegetables so that anyone picking the vegetables would feel great pain and discomfort. The snakes and spirits frequently spewed the same noxious fumes declaring some of the flowers “closet queens” and other antiquated falacies from their dominion. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]The gardener would notice the damage that the snakes caused. He would chase them out of the garden. Some time would pass and the spirits would return with the snakes slithering in to the garden presenting themselves as a flower or vegetable. Some of the flowers could identify the snakes by how they used the letter “s” and their movement was well...just not really flower like.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]One or two of the snakes presenting themselves as flowers would let it slip out that their language was foreign and full of terms like “Mary”, "closet queen” “cheaters” even accusing some flowers as being fleurphobic.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=3]There were various times that the flowers and vegetables would gather in a forum to share their thoughts and fears that the flowers were just not “normal” like the flowers in the middle of the garden. The centre flowers considered themselves the best and most beautiful because the centre got most of the sunshine. Those outside the garden thought that the flowers in the centre had to be the way a flower is to suppose to be. The other flowers who sometimes felt more attraction to vegetables than the centre flowers were confused about the thoughts that entered their mind.
    [/SIZE]
    [B]Now, what should be the next paragraph?[/B][/FONT]

Updated Apr 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM by tenni

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Fantastic sex with a boyfriend

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    Mar 17

[URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/#"]Message starred[/URL]
    FROM John Moore TO recipients
    [h=3][URL="http://mail.yahoo.com/"]fantastic sex with my boyfriend[/URL][/h][URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/#"]Hide Details[/URL]

From
    [LIST][*][URL="http://www.bisexual.com/forum/#"]John Moore[/URL] [/LIST]

[COLOR=#000][FONT=arial][FONT=Calibri]“Do you want a nice blow job before I need to leave?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]He chuckled. I was serious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]“Either that or I want you to fuck me.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]“I’m too tired to fuck.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]“Ok, then, let’s go upstairs and I’ll give you a nice bj, relieve all that stress and sexual tension.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]He seemed reluctant at first, but finally gave in. “As long as I get to suck your cock too”, he conceded. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]We get up off the love seat and go upstairs to his bedroom where we both take off our jeans and underwear, leaving our sock and T-shirts on. I pull back the comforter and he lay down on his side of the bed. I climb in and begin kissing him. His kisses are amazing, sensual, soft, and warm. His large, thick lips are wet and slippery as I glide my lips and tongue over his. We continue to make out while we tug on each other’s cock and our dicks become stiff.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]“Now lay back and relax,” I tell him as I prepare to suck his cock. I kneel next to his side so he is able to play with my cock and ass.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I kiss and lick the spot between his balls and leg down to his asshole and back up the other side while grabbing and squeezing his big black cock in my hand. I suck each testicle into my mouth and lick up and down his ball sack. The feeling of his warm skin in my mouth is wonderful. I feel him begin to finger my ass as I work on his dick. I know this turns him on so I always make sure to be in a position where he can reach me while I am going down on him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I wet his cock with my tongue and begin stroking his curved, eight inch cock with my hand and mouth. The sense of his erect cock going in and out of my mouth is fantastic. I push the head into the back of my throat and hold it there a moment, then slowly squeeze it past my swallower and deep throat him until my lips encircle the base of his cock and my nose is buried into the soft, warm part of his sack between each ball. He lets out a moan. This is my favorite part of pleasuring him knowing how much he likes it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I pull his long dick out of my mouth and continue stroking it as I sit up for a moment to catch my breath. This is usually the point where he asks me to sit on his cock and ride it, but not tonight. My man takes the opportunity to move his head down to my cock and suck me until I am ready to work over his dick some more.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I prepare to make him come by lubing his dick up and suck him more vigorously while I alternately squeeze and pull on his balls just enough to build his sexual tension. By now he has slid his finger into my ass and is exploring the inside of my hole with it. The feeling is so powerful that I have to stop what I am doing from time to time and just rest myself head on the inside of his thigh while he fingers me. (I fantasize for a moment that he is my hot, sexy doctor doing this to me during my checkup and how erotic that would be. “Hey doc, pull out that big cock of yours and fuck me with it.”) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I can tell he wants to suck me, so I sit up for a moment. With the finger of one hand up my ass and the other hand around my cock, he puts me in his mouth while I continue to stroke his lube-covered cock. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]As he blows me, he begins to moan and I know he’s just a moment away from an orgasm. I quickly move my head back down and take his cock in my mouth and suck and stroke him. Soon I feel the warm squirts of cum shooting into the back of my mouth as he pumps his load out. First one, then two and three big shots. Tasting and eating my man’s cum make me feel so close to him, I love it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I continue to suck every drop out and slowly tug on it as it gets softer and softer. After just taking a few moments to recover, he rolls over onto his stomach and starts to stroke and suck my cock while the finger of his other hand probes my asshole. Having a nice view of his cute butt, hold put my hands on the back of his head as I fuck his face in this sitting position.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]The sensation of his finger up my ass and the rhythmic motion of fucking his hand and mouth finally becomes too much and I let myself go. I feel my sphincter muscle spasm around his finger while I shoot my load in his mouth. Ecstasy! Slowly he pulls his finger out and squeezes out the last drops of cum.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]Both now satisfied, we spoon each other, his arms around me, mine overtop his.[/FONT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Fantasy sex

So wat is everyone's fantasy sex mine is to have several or more guys for my rodeo but I have sucked a cock before and enjoyed it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized