Register

All Blog Entries

1. Maybe Change isn't so bad after all......

Change is on the front burner for those of us here at Bisexual.com as we navigate our way through a new, and, IMO, improved website. (Thanks Drew!) I am pleasantly surprised as to how quickly I adapted to the new format since I have never considered myself technically savvy. I was a computer novice and an internet virgin when I first arrived at Bisexual.com over five years ago. A lot has changed since that day when I first logged on and while I am excited about my new found comfort with the internet and all things computer related, I am mostly excited about the changes that have taken place with me personally.

When I joined Bisexual.com, I had a very happy marriage and a very full and satisfying sex life, but I had turned a blind eye to the fact that my husband was bisexual. He told me the night that he proposed to me and even though he had been monogamous with me, the very thought of it frightened me. I knew very little about bisexuality but I knew enough to be frightened of how it might affect me or my marriage. I needed to learn...I needed to understand....I needed to allow him to be able to talk to me about it and share it with me without him feeling guilty or me feeling afraid. I felt I owed it to him....I owed it to me...I owed it to US. After visiting a few other websites, I chose this one and I remember how nervous I was when I first clicked that button to enter the chat room. I had never been to a chat room of any kind at that point and I had no idea what would be awaiting me when that screen popped up. Would there be a sexual free for all going on? Would I be inundated with sexual advances from both men and women? Or even worse, would I be automatically shunned when they found out I was straight??? Instead of finding the aforementioned scenarios, I was greeted quite warmly and embraced and at that moment, my love affair with this site began. I began to find myself comfortable among the chatters and I realized that they were no different than anyone else that I had associated with in the past. I soon found myself making some wonderful friends and over the next several years, I spent a great deal of time with those friends in that chat room, probably too much time, but I loved every single minute of it. They never made me feel out of place....they never hesitated to explain things to me....and they never tried to change me. (although there was the running joke about the super secret Bisexual.com sexual conversion team that was going to take me aside and "bend" me.)

After a while, I was able to lose my fears of what was previously unknown to me and I slowly discovered that my world, as well as my own sexuality was opening up. I became a lot more adventurous in bed (much to my hubby's delight). I began to incorporate his fantasies into my own. Together, as a loving couple, we began to develop new fantasies, we experimented with toys, and eventually, at my suggestion, not his, we opened up our relationship. As a result, we have become closer as a couple. We play as a couple, something we both agreed on and feel more comfortable with. During this evolution of our relationship, I found myself becoming a bit more aware of my own sexuality and I was finally able to admit that I was bisexual as well...something that I had suspected, but suppressed, for many, many years. So to all my friends who may have noticed...YES...I have indeed changed my Kinsey score and NO...I have NOT had sex with a woman. BUT I can finally admit who I really am (it does make for some lovely fodder for some lovely fantasies.:tong:) I'm not saying it will never happen...but who knows? All I know is that I have this site and the people who come through it's portals to thank for accepting me and allowing me to be a part of it. I know we sometimes complain....I know we sometimes have fights, but all in all, it is a lovely community full of lovely people and I am all the better for having been a part of it.

Updated Mar 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM by csrakate

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dating Fun...

Several years ago before I got married I managed/owned a small business downtown. I had a very good client base who were mostly parents, but many single moms. Gina was a regular who would bring her son in on Saturdays for a model or some Hotwheels. She did this because this was the day that I worked alone and she did not like my boss (I solved this by buying it). We talked and once in a while she would bring me lunch and I would reciprocate. Dating without the sex.

Gina showed up per her Saturday norm but this time without her son. She walked in and sat down on one of the stools provided for costumers and asked the usual questions. I smiled and said all was ok and the good thing was that my boss was out of town. She smiled and looked around. I asked her if she was there for me and she told me that was a most definite. Gina was younger than me. At 25 she was all woman. Blond streaked hair, green eyes, and a nice rubenesque body with the curves in the right places. Packed nicely, she was cute. She smiled at me and asked when lunch was and at that very moment customers walked in. Her nipples betrayed the fact that our conversation was nothing but normal and catching me looking she moved the stool towards me so it was between the counters so no one else could get a glimpse of what was meant for me.

I asked if she could do dinner and she said she had all weeekend smiling at me then moving her head coyly. I smiled and took her to my small back room and I put a stool in the corner and had her sit there. She smiled and called it cozy. Another customer walked in. As the customers cleared the store my hard on was less than invisible and beginning to hurt. I walked into the back room and sat on the stool closest to the door. She got up, grabbed the step stool and moved to in front of me and sat down. She undid the buttons on my levis then pulled out my hardened cock precum dripping.

I leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling as she took my cock, balls and all. Holy god that was great. As my cock head hit the back of her throat she reached up and grabbed my sack and pulled it. I just reached out and wrapped both hands around her head and started fucking that hot wet mouth with no abandon. I grew harder and my cock pulsed begging to shoot it's load. I reached down to pull her tits which were fantastic. Tight hard tits with nice shaped nipples measuring 36D and solid. I pulled them. Hard they were not easy to lose and I held them till I came.

Sucking harder, the precum was flowing down her throat softly moaning she stood for a brief second to kiss me then continued. I heard the door bell ring and heard voices. Just as I was about to tell her to slow down and wait till I got back we locked gazes and the hand that was now groping my balls let a finger out...that finger pressed sharply and directly against the sensitive spot behind my balls and did what it was supposed to...I blew a load so big it caught her by suprise and she choked on it but she continued and finished me.

I stood, grabbed a remote controlled car and walked up to the counter. I placed it there while several people milled about...as we stood there I looked down, smiled, and noticed that she was soaked to the bone. She then looked down, slightly embarrassed she smiled back and looked into my eyes and without making a sound her lips moved forming the words, "I'm a cummer". I got hard again. We dated or hung out for a few months as it was all fun. We went our seperate but friendly ways.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Pinkerton Woman

A while back I used to work for Pinkerton Security Agency. The hours were long and the pay was reletively low...who am I kidding it was shit. I was not like a lot of the men and women they had working for them who, if given the chance would take product from the company where we were working and sell it on Sunday at the local flea markets. One weekend I was asked if I wanted to be the weekend training officer at the location where I worked and I agreed. My only job was to teach the newbies how to clock a building, what to report, and how to log in incidents and accidents.

I was not new to security. Matter of fact I had more training in this field at 25 than did the supervisors and the office managers did at 50.

I offered up my pearls of wisdom which they accepted and the onslaught of newbies came. On my first weekend I trained 4 people who went to other locations. On my second weekend they sent me 6 more and they went off to other locations. On my 3rd weekend I got a nasty suprise. They sent a female officer who I had seen working in the uniform scheduling division office. I asked her how long she had been with the company and she said 3 days. I looked at her and smiled, nodded and asked her if she was ready.

Off we went. First stop I show her how to make out the safe checks. I watch as she fills them out...nice ass...she turns and we walk down to the cafeteria. I sit and she does too. I tell her how to check the cafe. She gets takes off her jacket...nice tits...and goes about checking off the check list. She comes back and sits down. I go into detail why I have her do the stuff herself and that is so she will remember it and no one will show her. We go through the whole place and return to the office. The place is empty.

On the third hour rounds start again. This time she is doing them. Alone. I send her out because the fourth hour I will go out while she relaxes and check her work. She does well she passes. As she is doing her checks I make a call. "is Roberta working on monday" I ask the clerk in Uniform Scheduling. "No. she is inspecting this weekend and is on location till 6am. Meassage?" "Nah I will talk to her myself at 7 tomorrow". The voice chuckles, "She is off tomorrow, she is doing inspections tonight. Thats why I asked if you wanted to leave....." I hung up.

I look at my watch and my friend Roberta is over due. I gear up and walk on down to the warehouse. Not there. I walk to the display floor. Not there. I walk to the cafe. Not there. I go up to the offices and the conference rooms...there she is.

I look at her. She smiles and says have a seat. I smile and say no that we have work to do. She slaps the sofa. I slap my thigh...lets go I tell her. She stands and asks if I do that to everyone. I step ominously to her and lean into her face eyes to eyes...no I said, only to sneaky supervisors who are here to see if I steal or cheat payroll. She leaned back and took a second look. I told her I knew who she was and her office gave her up.

She smiled. she went into a long tap dance about how she had seen me and wanted to get to know me but I seemed stand-offish. I told her my girl issues and she smiled...she really didn't have a pretty face but her body made up for it....she told me she had the same problems and wanted to meet me for some fun without a woman. The lightbulb lit up, but was shot down immediately, no threesomes. Dammit.

I sat down next to Roberta and made her make the first move. My cock which was already growing came to attention almost immediately when she slid her hands over the silky smooth polyester. Her nipples were pointing out through the white cotton shirt. I could smell the muskiness of her pussy as I leaned in to kiss her. she whispered, "Fuck me good, hard, fast, and deep and you will see me every weekend". I stood and pulled my cock out as my pants hit the floor, I took her head in my hand and pulled her toward my cock. She fought that but I leaned down and told her to soak my cock so I could fuck her.

Dripping with saliva, Roberta stood, dropped her pants, and grabbed my cock and guided it into her...ass?? WOW! I slid my cock in slowly as the back of her head laid flat on her back! She moaned as I felt something wet running down my leg. I looked down and her pussy was flooding with juice. I started to fuck her tight ass as fast as I could. She grabbed the back of the sofa and pushed her ass back while I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock in...holy shit! She was yelling at the top of her lungs how much she liked being fucked in the ass and how much she hated her..wife? Oh well...

So as soon as I blew my load deep in her ass she was back on it again...sucking and pulling she wanted a decent pussy fuck. so I gave her one. I sat her ass in an office chair and pumped it up. I pushed it against the wall so it wouldn't move and I grabbed her booted ankles and threw them up so her wet swollen pussy was right there at cock level.

I slid my cock in deep but slowly. Her pussy was so wet that I couldn't feel the walls of it. So I just started to fuck her but soon I found out something very interesting, her pussy somehow fills with air then when it is let out it envelops the cock. The walls collapsed around my cock and tightened up. placing her boot heels on my shoulders I reached around her skinny legs and grabbed her nice tits. Small, round, perky and puffy they were very grabbable. With every inward thrust I grabbed a little harder. She begged me to fuck her because she wanted nothing more to do than to come..and she did.

As my cock began to swell her pussy had all it could take and began to pulse while my cock was throbbing. At almost the same time I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, she told me to fuck her mouth and cum there...I sat her up and slammed my cock in almost gagging her and it was a good thing as I started cumming that second. I took her back to the couch and sat down with her and we played for a while after that.

It was 4am and we were behind schedule. She signed off on the paper work and told me not to worry about the rest of the rounds that she would write it off. She did. For the next 4 months she would show up on Sunday to test me...in more ways than one.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Having Fun Being Bi!

[COLOR=#b22222][U]The following incident is true. I usually never do things like this but it seemed to be the right thing to do. ENJOY!!

[/U][/COLOR][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]My wife was away for a while on a business trip and I was feeling kind of bored so I took a ride to the local book and tape store to see what was out. If I am interested in someone I will walk by and look at what they are looking at then return and comment then retreat back into the video section. The tables were turned this time. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]It was mid-day and the store was empty. The clerk was not in sight and I began to worry as this store had been robbed before. So I opened and closed the door again and finally heard, “back here”. I shouted ok and continued to the back. The clerk was an Emo kid, cute, tight, but not too skinny. He was putting up product and asked if I needed help. Jokingly I told him, “well my wife is away and I am bored. What do you think I need help with,” I smiled and continued on. He giggled and went back up front. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Browsing the videos I picked one title up and started reading the back. It was gay college sex parties rolled into one DVD so I held it as I went to pick up another I was told I would like this one. The clerk had handed me a DVD with several young guys, I’m 48, from Boy Crush. I looked at it and it was funny because the kid looked like one of them on the box. I smiled and said thanks. He hovered around for a minute and then asked if I was going to be here a while. I said yes and continued to browse. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]He returned rather quickly then he introduced himself as Tad. I smiled and reached for his hand and told him I was Matt. “Cool”, he said nervously. I smiled and asked if he was ok. He smiled back, “You said you were home alone and bored and I was wondering if I could unbore you?” I asked him what that meant coyly knowing full well what he meant. He moved closer and reached for my hard-on and started rubbing it. I looked around. “Don’t worry. We get forty minutes for lunch and when we lock the doors we get to turn everything off.” I looked up. “That’s off. The owner is gay himself and has friends here after closing. Lunch can be whatever you want it to be. He is a cool guy to work for.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Tad was closer now and started to undo my belt buckle and already had my zipper down. He knelt in front of me and unbuttoned my Levis releasing my cock. Pre-cum bubbled out and Tad was quick to clean it up. Taking my cock into his mouth he worked it slowly soaking each inch with saliva making it slick and harder. I looked down into his eyes and noticed his cock was out too. “My god”, I thought, it was long and slender but very nice. He looked up at me then down to his own cock and I reached down and pulled him up by his chin slowly. I leaned into him and not knowing what came over me drove my tongue down his throat in a kiss so passionate that it rivaled those I gave my wife and I am not a kisser of men. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Our tongues danced and played for the longest time and all the while my hand stroked Tad’s nicely shaped cock. With every stroke he drove his tongue deeper and I knew where he was going with it. I pulled away and he looked down and I looked down and noticed he had worked his pants off. No underwear. I reached around and grabbed his ass and pulled him in tighter and kissed him deeper. Our cocks touched and jumped. He slowly turned on me and pushed his tight ass against my cock and bent at the waist ever so slightly. My cock jumped again and he reached around and guided it to his tiny bung. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]He grabbed his cheeks and pulled them apart and his ass opened with it. Amazed I just pushed it in and it was like silk. He grabbed the video rack in front of him and held on. I was now doing bareback which I was not really into but seriously enjoying. He groaned and bucked and pushed back. I had to slow him down or I was going to lose it. He kept begging me to fuck him harder all the while my balls slapping his sack made a noise the next store could hear.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]I reached around and started stroking his cock which he liked but had me stop. So I reached up and grabbed a nipple which was hard as a rock and began to twist and pull lightly and sharply. He groaned again and then he didn’t stop. He twisted which brought his right nipple to me and I leaned hoping not to lose the cock/ass connection and sucked his nipple. He turned back and pushed his ass harder at me. I was getting close and we both felt it. I grabbed his hips and pumped him for everything we both had at once we both shivered and my cock let loose a first stream…the hand was quick.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Tad had turned and grabbed me on the second shot and knelt quickly enough to take the rest in his mouth which was turning me on and making me even harder, to the point so, it hurt. I placed my hands on his face and slowly slid my cock onto his tongue cum streaming. He stroked me and completely drained me and that hurt too![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]He stood and placed me back in my pants. He started to walk towards the bathroom while I buttoned up and made sure things were in the places they were when I walked in. I heard water then gargling. I laughed. He came out and asked me to kiss him again. I obliged longingly because I may not get this chance again…guiding me to a counter he jumped up on it all his cock still hard and pressing through his tight pants. I moved closer and pulled his cock out. “You don’t have to do that. I did and got what I wanted”, he said smiling. Looking at his nice cock and then back to his hot grey eyes I told him I didn’t finish what I started and leaned into his crotch and took his cock deeply. He leaned back and I worked it fast and hard stroking it and soaking it. I slipped a finger into his ass and devoured his cock to his balls. I let it go then sucked his sack, clean shaven and slick. Looking up at him he grabbed my head and pushed it down impaling my mouth and throat but no worries. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]The stream was thick, sweet, and filling my mouth fast. He came so much I had to grasp him and pull off to swallow then go back down to finish. Finally I stood up and patted his cock as he put it away. He slid off the counter and leaned in to kiss me and we did as passionately as the first. I took the videos and walked to the front. Tad checked me out and I handed him my address. Three more hard cumming, hard fucking, passionate kissing nights followed. FUN![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Tad, I know you will read this. Thanks![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bonobo Bisexuals: Reality Mixed With Satirical Fantasy

There is a small chimpanzee that is known for its high levels of sexual behavior and bisexuality without monogamy. Sex functions in conflict appeasement, affection, social status, excitement, and stress reduction. It occurs in virtually all partner combinations and in a variety of positions. This is a factor in the lower levels of aggression seen in the Bonobo when compared to the common chimpanzee and other apes.

Bonobos are the only non-human animal to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital contact, kissing and oral sex. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual intercourse between mothers and their adult sons.

Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male-male genital behavior. In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing". I have heard human men referring to this activity as "sword fighting" with their penises. This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. We humans call that "frotting". Another form of genital interaction ("rump rubbing") occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together. How many bi men enjoy another man's scrotal sac rubbing his as well? If men generally got over homophobia and biphobia, this might be a pleasurable way to resolve your conflicts with other men rather than a hand shake?

Interestingly, female-female genital behaviour is not reported. Is that due to patriachal sexism amongst primatoligists?

I think that in some cases, it is a good idea to share your love as freely as the Bonobos. Now, would I be as free and loving as the Bonobo bisexual chimpanzees? I don't think that I'd be as loving as them. Do I consider it wrong? Absolutely not. There is always more need for love sexual or platonic in this world.

It is reported that when Bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and encouraging peaceful feeding. Just image if such a philosophy existed within the human species what might that lead to? Would it reduce war and conflict? Imagine when a new oil source is found, all nations send delegates to determine how to split up the oil. There might be a large bisexual lovefest that would make the 1960's look like a kindergarten class on a visit to a shoe store. Peacefully, they would return to their country to share in an equal allotment of oil. Would this be the end of capitalism as we know it?

How would this impact monosexuals and monogamists in humans? I'm not quite sure. Some may argue that "we" are not animals. Well, we actually are animals and more specifically primate mammals like the Bonobos. Both humans and Bonobos have opposable thumbs. (different locations though) Others may argue that human social behaviour and morals are of a higher nature than chimpanzees. Point taken. If that is your perspective, you may want to stop reading at this juncture then as this is only the ramblings of a bisexual man who is free thinking. I suspect that the larger common chimpanzees would agree with you that Bonobos are not moral. Then again, the sexual behaviour of Bonobos comes closer to human sexuality than the common apes. We as a species may be closer to the Bonobos than other primates?

The monogamists may experience anxiety or be rather offended if they were dropped in amongst a group of Bonobo bisexual humans. It certainly would give the monogamist cause to pause to find that monogamy has become an outdated mode of love. Would the monogamous join in or sit in the corner cowering muttering about as a partner they have rights. Maybe, they would get on their soap box making statements about cheating and pointing out that Bonobos are using their bisexuality as an excuse to cheat.

Would the monogamists eventually acknowledge that the each in the community exists as partners with every other citizen? Would pair bonding disappear in time? Would that make us communists or jihadists?

Are you a Bonobo bisexual human male or female in some of your sexuality? Love well my brothers and sisters.

Updated Feb 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM by tenni

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Groups

I really started checking out the site a little more...And wow! Theres groups on here.....That's a awesome idea..
    Only if other sites would do the same thing, awesome idea Drew! :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Might as well post a new blog...

I have no reason to do this, other than to share all this crap about my life. Will anybody read it? I really don't care. Will I regret it? Proably. Will I ever run for political office so that it can be dragged out and used against me? NEVER!!

So, having said that, here I am. Frustrated, confused, still a bit pissed at my whole marraige situation. Perhaps it was all for the best. As I mentioned in my ad, this will give me a chance to explore my sexuality and reconcile it with my life.

Ok, that is a good start for now. We will see where this goes, and why. I can't promise continual entries. Hopefully I can do the sporatic entries and get the stuff out as I can.

Any comments are welcome from anybody bored enough to read this.
    Satyr
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Respect

by , Feb 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM (DD's Corner This and That and in between)
    Yeah,the Aretha Franklin song is awesome but that's not what I'm blogging about. I've noticed lately a common theme in a lot of threads about rights of partners in a bisexual relationship. Some feel partners have no rights, it's all about the bisexual. Some feel the partners matter and deserve to have a say in what happens sexually with their partner. Some feel that bisexuals should not come out to partners and just go behind their backs and have their bisexual needs met. Some feel that being bisexual is the excuse they need to cheat. I don't believe it is. I believe that when you are in a relationship with someone you love, you need to be open and honest about who you are. If there is a compromise that can be reached to help you deal with cravings, you should take it. If there is no compromise that can be reached then you need to make a decision about where you want the relationship to go.

I am lucky, I have a partner that is totally committed to me. I gave him permission to have a male sex partner if he needed but I was told that it would cause more conflict within him. He'd rather be monogamous which suited me just fine as I had just ended a relationship full of cheating.

But people need to respect the fact that not everyone is out there looking for open relationships and vice versa people need to respect the fact that not everyone is looking for a lifetime of faithfulness.

Respect, it's not a bad thing to have for people and will cause fewer issues. Disagreements about philosophies is one thing, constantly telling people they are wrong because you don't agree with their OPINION is another. And yes respect is a lot different from tolerance. Respect means you actually hear the other side's argument, tolerance means you tolerate it. [URL]http://www.geopolitics.us/?p=465[/URL]

Many won't agree with this blog but at least that means you read it and were thinking about what I typed. I love my friends on here even though I want to strangle them at times, but it's the same with LDD, there are times I want to smack the hell out of him when he pops off with a comment to me on voice about America. Doesn't mean I love him any less, he is the same now as he was when I met him. Smartass to the core.