Register

All Blog Entries

1. Summer Retreat

Every twice in a while even a good slut needs to take a break and get away from the hustle and bustle of every life.. for me that usually is either fly fishing or hunting coyotes.. with all the really hot weather I went fly fishing.. now there are some really good rivers around here but I had been invited to try a new river out in central Idaho.. it is a tributary of the snake River., private area so not over crowded.. I got there Thursday evening around 5-6pm.. got settled in and got myself some dinner and some drinks.. sitting outside on the porch was relaxing, watching the sun go down behind the mountains.. next morning I got up early ate and headed out for some alone time and fishing., I had talked to the land owner and gotten some ideas of some personal favorite spots of his., the morning went off without a hitch, I was catching some really nice Brookies and browns.. stopped under some big trees in the shade for lunch.. it was pretty warm so I stripped out of my long pants and tshirt.. pulled on my barley there Daisy Duck style cutoff shorts.. and headed out to find a hole that the owner told me about.. as I worked my way up stream I found the rock he told me about.. he said that I should walk around the big rock and on the other side was a big hole that always had big cuts in it.. so as directed I made my way around it.. as I reached a spot where I could see around it, I noticed that there was already a guy standing about waist deep in the water on the far side of the river.. as I rounded the bend and came out in the open he noticed me.. he smiled and nodded and said come on in the fish are biting.. I dumped my fishing pack on shore and waded in.. he smiled and said you don?t look like much of a fisherman.. I looked at him and ask why?? He said those shorty shorts.. I just smiled and said that it was a hot day and kinda a hike to get there.. he ask how I found that spot?? I told him I was told about it.. he then crossed over to my side of the river.. as he came closer I noticed that he was shirtless as well.. then as he got closer I noticed that he was wearing only a very very small park of banana hammock style under pants that were assess!! I ask if he was a fisherman dressed the way he was dressed?? He just laughted .. he then said you are a panty boy?? I looked at him and smiled.. he said do you wear them often?? I told him if I wear any they would be panties.. most of the time I don?t wear anything.. he ask if I liked cock other men?s cocks?? Again I just smiled.. he then moved to shallower water to reveal a large buldge in his underwear.. he grabbed his cock and said you should come and see this one.. I smiled again and turned my back and bent over to show him my ass and bright fluorescent orange string panties.. when I turned back around he had his cock out showing it to me.. he ask are you bottom or just a cock sucker?? Again I smiled and just nodded.. he said you do both.. I smile.. he said do you swallow?? I shook my head.. I told him that I suck to get it hard but then want it other places.. he smiled and said I don?t have protection.. I said you don?t need it.. he ask where do I put my cum?? I told him in me!! I could tell that he was not really long about 7? but he was extremely thick!!! I told him I would suck hi if he fingered me while I did to loosen e up.. he smiled and said gladly.. he then ask if he could eat out my pussy before he fucks me?? Of course I said!! So I sucked on his cock there in the river.. he pushed my shorts and panties off my saw and gently forced one then two then three fingers into my pussy.. he stretched and prodded my pussy until he was rock hard.. he pulled his cock out of my throat and spun me around and started eating me out very deeply.. I bounced and pushed back on his tongue.. when I couldn?t take it anymore I told him I wanted his cock.. he spun me around again and started kissing me and playing with my breasts and nipples!! Soon I was so turned on I couldn?t take it anymore and took his cock in hand and guided it to my pussy.. I started bouncing and pushing agents him., he held me so I couldn?t get him in me.. slowly, patiently, deliberately he entered me until he was balls deep in me.. he is very very thick.. I felt so very full impale on his cock.. then he started fucking me slowly at first deliberately!! Then faster harder, deeper.. more powerful!! He was very aggressively fucking me!! Moaning and sucking air I responded to his thrusts.. he pulled me up to a standing position and hammered away as he played with my breasts,, he choked me some.. I was very very turned on.. my mind was blank with sexual bliss!! He explored my whole body.. he sucked fuck marks on my neck as he fucked me.. after a good while he stiffened up and his cock grew inside me.. he pushed into me very hard and I into him., then it happened, he exploded inside me.. filled my pussy with his cum., I squirmed on his cock as he cum inside me.. then when he had filled me full he started pushing me toward the bank.. it is kinda hard to walk with a big fat cock in your pussy.. anyway when we got to shore he put me on the ground on my back and climbed on top of me and said now you deserve a real fucking.. he pounded my pussy for a very long time.. my eyes rolled back and I couldn?t hardly breath with him pounding me.. then he drove in as deep as he could and filled me again.. I quivered and shook as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.. he kept on fucking me till I exploded all over our bellies!! He collapsed on top of me still in me.. we must have dozed off there for a few minutes.. I awoke to him pumping away at me again.. I don?t think he ever got out of me.. anyway we both cum one more time before his cock shrank and fell out of me.. we went to the river and cleaned up and got dressed.. then we went to his truck and he drove me to mine.. I spent the weekend with him getting fucked over and over.. it was amazing.. they say a change is as good as a rest,, sometimes I think better!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Debunking Myths about Bisexuality: Unraveling Misconceptions and Embracing Diversity

Bisexuality, a sexual orientation characterized by attraction to both genders, has been plagued by numerous misconceptions throughout history. As a sexual expert, it is essential to address these myths, promoting understanding, empathy, and inclusivity. By shedding light on these misconceptions, we can foster a more accepting and supportive environment for bisexual individuals. Let's delve into some of the most common myths and set the record straight.

Myth 1: Bisexuality is just a phase.

One of the most persistent myths surrounding bisexuality is the notion that it is a transitional phase. This assumption undermines the validity of bisexual experiences and denies the authenticity of their feelings. Bisexuality is a legitimate sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality or homosexuality, and it can be a stable and enduring aspect of a person's identity.

Myth 2: Bisexuals are equally attracted to both genders.

Another prevalent misconception is the belief that bisexual individuals experience equal attraction to both genders at all times. In reality, bisexuality encompasses a diverse spectrum of attractions, where individuals may experience fluidity in their preferences over time. Attraction may be fluid, and it's essential to respect each person's unique experiences.

Myth 3: Bisexuals are promiscuous or unable to commit.

This stereotype unfairly paints bisexual individuals as being unable to commit to monogamous relationships or prone to promiscuity. In truth, sexual orientation does not dictate one's ability to form meaningful, loving, and committed relationships. Just like any other sexual orientation, bisexual individuals' approach to relationships varies widely based on personal preferences and values.

Myth 4: Bisexuality is just a result of confusion.

Some people mistakenly believe that bisexuality stems from confusion about one's sexual orientation or a lack of self-awareness. This myth invalidates the self-discovery journey of bisexual individuals and overlooks the complexity of human sexuality. Bisexuality is a valid orientation that arises from genuine attractions and emotions.

Myth 5: Bisexuals must be attracted to everyone.

This myth implies that bisexual individuals are attracted to every person they encounter, which is far from the truth. Sexual orientation does not equate to being indiscriminately attracted to all genders. Like anyone else, bisexual individuals have unique preferences and standards when it comes to forming romantic or sexual connections.

Conclusion:

As we debunk these myths surrounding bisexuality, it becomes evident that understanding and acceptance are crucial for creating an inclusive society. Bisexual individuals, like all other members of the LGBTQ+ community, deserve respect, support, and validation of their identities. By challenging stereotypes and embracing diversity, we can foster an environment where everyone can live authentically and free from prejudice. Educating ourselves about different sexual orientations is essential in breaking down barriers and building a world that celebrates the richness of human diversity. Let us move forward with empathy and compassion, promoting a world where all sexual orientations are embraced and celebrated.
  3. How to come to terms with being Bisexual

Coming to terms with one's sexual orientation, including being bisexual, is a personal and often transformative journey. It's essential to be patient and compassionate with yourself during this process. Here are some steps that may help you come to terms with being bisexual:

Self-Acceptance: Acknowledge and accept your feelings and attractions without judgment. Remember that being bisexual is a valid and natural sexual orientation.

Educate Yourself: Learn more about bisexuality and its various forms. Understanding that bisexuality exists along a spectrum can help you recognize the diversity of experiences within this orientation.

Seek Support: Reach out to supportive friends, family members, or members of the LGBTQ+ community who can provide understanding and empathy. Connecting with others who have similar experiences can be empowering.

Find Resources: Read books, articles, and blogs about bisexuality to gain insights and perspectives from others who have gone through a similar journey.

Speak with a Professional: Consider talking to a counselor or therapist who specializes in LGBTQ+ issues. Professional support can be valuable in navigating complex feelings and emotions.

Explore Your Feelings: Take time for self-reflection and explore your feelings without pressure. Understanding your attractions and desires can lead to a deeper understanding of your identity.

Challenge Internalized Bias: Be aware of any internalized negative beliefs or societal biases you may have about bisexuality. Challenge these beliefs and replace them with positive affirmations.

Practice Self-Compassion: Be gentle with yourself as you navigate this process. Accept that it's okay to have questions and uncertainties, and remember that self-discovery is an ongoing journey.

Find Role Models: Look for positive role models who identify as bisexual and have embraced their identity. This can provide inspiration and reassurance.

Celebrate Your Identity: Embrace your bisexuality as an integral part of who you are. Celebrate the diversity and richness it brings to your life.

Be Patient: Coming to terms with your sexual orientation may take time, and that's okay. Allow yourself the space to grow and evolve.

Remember that the process of coming to terms with your sexual orientation is unique to each individual. Be kind to yourself throughout this journey, and know that it's okay to seek support from others. You are not alone, and many people have gone through similar experiences and found acceptance and peace with their identities.
  4. Why do we become Bisexual?

Sexual orientation, including bisexuality, is a complex and multifaceted aspect of human identity that varies from person to person. It is essential to recognize that sexual orientation is not a choice; rather, it is believed to be influenced by a combination of biological, genetic, hormonal, environmental, and psychological factors. Sexual orientation emerges and develops over time, often during adolescence and early adulthood.

When it comes to bisexuality specifically, it refers to individuals who experience attraction to both genders, regardless of whether they are male or female. It is important to note that bisexuality is just as valid and natural as any other sexual orientation.

The reasons why some men may identify as bisexual can vary and are unique to each individual. Some possible factors that could contribute to a man identifying as bisexual include:

Sexual Attraction: Men may experience genuine and authentic attractions to both men and women.

Fluidity of Sexuality: For some individuals, sexual orientation may not fit into rigid categories like heterosexual or homosexual, and they may experience a degree of fluidity in their attractions.

Understanding of Self: As people explore their feelings and attractions, they may come to understand their sexual orientation better.

Social and Cultural Influences: Social and cultural factors, such as attitudes towards sexuality, acceptance, and visibility of diverse sexual orientations, can play a role in how people perceive and express their sexual orientation.

Individual Experiences: Personal experiences and relationships can also shape and influence one's understanding of their sexual orientation.

It is essential to avoid generalizations and assumptions about why someone identifies as bisexual or any other sexual orientation. Every person's journey of self-discovery and understanding of their sexuality is unique and valid.

Lastly, it is crucial to support and respect individuals' autonomy and self-identification when it comes to sexual orientation. Everyone deserves acceptance and understanding as they navigate their identities and experiences.
  5. Surprise sex with another hotel guest

Last night was truly awesome, at the bar I met and hooked up with a middle aged woman who was there for work. After talking with her she smiled and said she was married and in town for work. She was quite short, perhaps 5?1 130 lbs and throwing caution to the wind she made me an offer I couldn?t refuse. She whispered I have and appetite for cock, if you come to my room we can play and do everything except you can?t fuck my pussy, you can eat me, I will suck you dry and if you want my ass you can have that as well but my pussy belongs to my husband.

This whole conversation took and 1 1/12 so when we decided to cash out she went 1st and I followed maybe 15 minutes later. She had given me a room key so I could let myself in. Upon arriving with a throbbing hardon she was waiting on me to shower I got naked and she grabbed my cock and guided me into the shower. Fuck this was so fucking hot I almost lost it right there, I lathered up her ass and she licked and teased my cock and balls. I apologized as I cummed all over her face. She smiled and said we have more time baby.

Once out of the shower she plastered her pussy into my face as sucked my cock some more. I was instant hard again and she motioned she wanted her ass plowed. She got on her back and guided my cock into her ready ass hole. When my cock was buried balls deep she squirmed and squirted so hard it was like a pressure washer on my balls. Fuck it was awesome. So I wouldn?t cum again right away I slowed down and just let my cock set in her ass but her pussy kept gushing with orgasms. I lost it and spent my 2 nd load deep in her ass. When I pulled out she farted so loud and cum came rushing out. We showered once again and she kissed me saying thank you for a wonderful evening and I left,

Hotel sex is sometimes the best.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Update for June 2023

Hello, just wanted to write an update on how everything is sexually for me over the last half year or so.
    I have talked extensively with my partner about my Bisexuality recently with the main theme of reaction being why have you not talked about this more along with a surprised attitude.
    Also noted that I have a lot of my pics on line and that I do love masturbation and oral and have no interest in anal of any kind.
    As a result, I feel less encumbered and much more free to enjoy my masturbation and cum eating.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Can we just fuck???

So you all know me and my sexuality.. I am very very submissive and very sissy minded.. I service sexually Frustrated married men.. I love these guys and feel deeply for their polite.. I love being able to give them and offer up my body for their pleasure.. I love knowing that they come to me stressed and frustrated and full of built up cum.. when they leave me they are no longer stressed and drained dry of cum.. they are relaxed and cum free.. they have left it all in me..
    About three weeks ago I had an opening in my roster am I met a guy that I have come to enjoy a lot.. the first thing he ask me was can we just fuck??? It kinda took me back.. I ask him about his marriage and sex life with his wife.. he told me that he loved his wife and they have sex 2-3 times a week.. he said that she knows about his bi side and desire for sex with men.. that she encouraged him to find someone to have regular sex with.. that she found one of my old adds about sexually Frustrated married men.. and suggested he contact me.. so long story short he is hung nicely 8? and rather thick.. he is mid 40?s and has lots of stamina!!! He has now fucked me 2-3 times a week for the last 3 weeks.. he gives me 2 huge loads that take him about an hour and a half to deliver.. he is rock hard the whole time.. and quite aggressive while fucking me.. with him and my two hubby?s I am getting fucked very well.. so yes we can just fuck for the fun of fucking!!! I love getting fucked well!!! I think these guys have my number!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. When Women Know - Part III

Once our conversations became more... personal, I came right out and told her that I was bisexual and now it was all about her accepting it or... losing her ever-loving mind.

"You are? Oh, tell me all about it! I want to hear about everything you've done with guys!" she said.

And I told her. All of it. She wanted to see me sucking a dick and I was able to arrange it and she got to see me doing it and she would tell me later, "That was such a turn-on for me!"

And, not for the first time, wishing that all women could be that okay knowing that the guy who's interested in her is bisexual.

Guys have asked, "How do I tell her without her getting mad?" and... you just tell her and if she gets mad, then she gets mad but since women like to demand total honesty from us, uh, yeah: Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it... and you might not like it.

I just didn't care if a woman knew this about me or not because even when I'd wind up facing a woman's wrath over this, nothing she could say or thinking about doing was going to change the fact that I am bisexual; I've always been bisexual and I will always be bisexual so if that means that we can't be together, well, that sucks and you're a hypocrite by saying that I had to accept you as-is... but you won't accept me as-is. Or telling me that I can't be bisexual. Or accuse me of cheating on you and, fuck, we haven't gotten to a point where a charge of cheating could be handed out and justified!

With some women, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's been a clusterfuck to end all clusterfucks when dealing with women but when they know and they're okay with it? Doesn't much get better than that and there's no need or reason to hide my thoughts and feelings about my desire to also have sex with men. The women who get it understand that my bisexuality has nothing to do with her and that, yeah, I am the way I am because I'm bisexual.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
Page 5 of 332 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast