Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Why of It - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Or, for even more "fun," try explaining it to other guys and especially if they don't believe that guys should be blowing each other... but they know good and damned well that guys do just that and not all of them who do are gay. You just can't tell some guys, "I suck dick because I can, it can be done, and it feels good;" because, in their minds, there is just no reason for guys to blow each other... even though what I said is, in fact, three reasons.

I got to the point where I just kinda gave up trying to intelligently explain it and I'd tell a guy, "If you really wanna know, pull your dick out and I'll show you, okay?" It's hard enough trying to explain this to someone and it's even harder trying to explain it when everything they believe just isn't going to let them accept whatever I tell them about how attractive, sensual, intimate and, yeah, fun it is for two guys to get together and suck each other off and as many times as possible.

Does it mean that I'm really gay? Oh, fuck, no! You don't have to be gay to get into cock sucking - you just gotta want to experience it and if you don't suck dick, you won't really understand the why of it. Why would I let another guy blow me? Uh, what part of "it feels good to have your dick sucked" don't you understand? What does sperm taste like? I know the science of this but the short version is that it can taste good and taste bad and if it tastes bad to to you, just spit it out - you're allowed to spit it out. Does sucking dick make me feel girly? Sometimes it does but I learned a very long time ago not to pay attention to it or to even think like that since, duh, I'm not a girl... but I do love sucking cock. Do you really and still believe that sucking a dick is a thing that only women can do (and are supposed to do)?

If you do, well, you're wrong about that and I've said this to people as well as telling them that I don't give a fuck what they believe or think they know: Guys become cock suckers because it feels good to suck cocks; if you want to know specific reasons, go ask him... and then see if he can really explain it. It's not my fault that people who don't suck dick can't understand anything about it and it's not my fault that any attempts to explain it intelligently just goes over their head and no matter how simply I try to explain it.

If you wanna know, suck a dick. I don't really pretend to understand how some people get sucking a dick and being sucked by a guy so confused since, duh, it's two different things but still related to one really simple thing: [B]It feels very damned good either way[/B]. What other reason is needed? And if I get all into what I've learned about cock sucking, why can't you understand it? For me, the worst thing ever is to explain it in simple terms and ask them if it it makes sense to them... and they say, "Yeah, but..." and the "but" is all about them and what they wouldn't or couldn't do which, of course, has nothing to do with why I suck cock and love it so much.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The Why of It - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Let's jump ahead a whole lot of years, shall we? I would eventually learn why it was so much fun, what was so fucking attractive and addictive about it but there's no... simple explanation and it was just simpler to show a guy how much fun it was than it was to explain it and more so when I'd discovered that there are some things about blowing a guy that there just aren't any words for.

I remember being with a female lover who knew I went both ways and her asking me why I liked eating pussy so much and why I was so good at it and I had told her that maybe it was because I knew how to suck cock, to which she nodded and said it made sense... but why did I like sucking cock so much and, even better, why did so many guys seem to like giving each other head...

And I couldn't answer her. I knew the answer - I just couldn't find the words for it. I told her what I could and I could tell that while I tried to do that, eh, sometimes she'd look at me like I was crazy or something and I eventually said that I couldn't explain it but also asked her, "Why do you like doing it so much?" - then watched her get that look on her face the moment she discovered that she, like me, really couldn't answer the question except to say that she loved doing it, it made her feel good, and she liked the taste of sperm and got off being able to make a guy cum like that. We were both avid - and good - cock suckers so it wasn't like neither of us didn't know what the answer to "why" was:

We couldn't explain it without sounding like we'd lost our minds or something like that.

And there were still so many guys asking questions about it; the best explanation I could come up with was often so far over their heads that it was still easier to show them than to tell them but you know how it can be, don't you? So many guys were just scared to find out about it and it made sense that if you could tell them the why of it and that it wasn't really as terrible as everyone said it was, it made their decision to go for it or not easier. What did it feel like to me? I knew exactly how and what it felt like, from the moment the dick went into my mouth to how I felt after I made the dick soft again and it was no longer in my mouth and, of course, everything in between.

I just fucking couldn't explain [B]why[/B] even though I knew why. I'd find myself saying stuff like, "It's a guy thing..." which, duh, it obviously was; I had learned as much of the history and theory of homosexual sex that I could that did, indeed, understand why sucking dick was the big deal thing it was (and still is for many) but who really wants to hear the long version of it? Well, anyone who couldn't accept me saying the simple version of it: I just love sucking cock. It's a good answer... but it isn't [B]the[/B] answer a lot of both men and women were looking for. To me, you haven't "lived" until you try explaining this to a woman and especially one who is as much of a cock sucker as you are; you'd think that she'd know like you know, right? But, no! A lot of women continue to believe that guys blowing each other is so wrong and nasty and it just doesn't seem to make sense to them why we'd want to do it as much as we do.

I still remember having this conversation with our live-in girlfriend and her going on and on about her not understanding why I needed a guy to blow me; I remember the look of total confusion on her face when I did my best to explain to her that it wasn't so much about having a guy blow me but the reason why I liked having a guy do it is because, duh, I love having my dick sucked... but I suck dick for the same reason she loved sucking dick so much and when I pointed that out to her by asking her why she loved sucking dick - and she told me the short version of it, even when I said, "You just answered your own question..." she still didn't get it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The Why of It - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Even in the early days, guys who hadn't discovered the fun of sucking dick would ask me why I did it and what was it like to do it and the best I could do was to say it was fun despite being "nasty" and that if they really wanted to know, lemme suck your dick and show you. Some guys were just too... chicken to give it a try but many more couldn't resist the curiosity to find out why a lot of their male friends were spending so much time sucking on each other's dicks until the baby-making stuff came shooting out.

And then they, too, became shamelessly hooked on it. We quickly learned that we could do it pretty much anywhere and more than once if we were in the right place that would allow us the time to just suck on each other's dicks until they wouldn't get hard anymore. Of course, if we really had the time and privacy, sure - we'd fuck each other and as much as I liked having guys shooting their stuff in my butt, it still wasn't as... satisfying as feeling and tasting their dick in my mouth then feeling their stuff being shot in so I would swallow it all.

I still didn't know why it was so damned exciting but I was beginning to ask myself why it was and especially after that day when I sucked off nine of my friends and swallowed so much sperm that I threw it up at one point - then went right back to sucking off the rest of the guys. You'd think that after that, the fun of it would be... diminished but all it did was crank my need to do it even higher. Still, those who were still on the outside looking in would ask questions about it and I still didn't have an answer other than, "It feels really good!" I couldn't explain to them what it was like to have a guy humping his dick in and out of my mouth; those of us who were happily sucking on adult dicks did come to the consensus that what made sucking their pricks so much fun was, um, that wasn't supposed to happen like that, their pricks were way bigger than any of ours, and they sure had a lot of stuff for us to swallow. Besides, with those big dicks, it was easier to suck them than it was getting them stuffed into our butts and even after we got used to getting them stuffed in our butts.

But since there wasn't always time for that, sucking them until they shot in our mouth was just more convenient; the "bad" part was that the grown-ups somehow couldn't get hard again so they could shoot more stuff in our mouths, not like we could do but it was so much nasty fun to have them suck on our dicks until we shot and, again, if time allowed, they could keep sucking us and making us shoot until we just couldn't do it anymore.

For something that everyone said was so horribly and terribly bad for guys to be doing, it sure the hell was way too much fun of a thing to do. And I [B]still[/B]​ didn't know why it was.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. The Why of It - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]From the instant the man's cock knob slid across my parted lips and landed on my tongue, I was hooked on having a cock in my mouth and the hook got sunk in deeper when he coated my tongue - and filled my mouth with so much sperm that I had a split second to decide whether to spit it out or swallow it and I reflexively swallowed as much of it as I could.

What a fucking rush. What a pleasant assault on my senses, from the dusky mustiness wafting from his crotch to the taste and feel of the sponginess of his knob on my tongue to being able to see the rest of his prick and the river of veins along his shaft and even having my hand on it and feeling how hard - but how very soft - it was.

And I knew, without any doubts, that I'd want to do it again. With my friends, it was a rush of cock sucking; I'd been introduced to it and when a friend and I sucked on each other just two days after that event, I knew I couldn't get enough of it even though and at least for a while, the only thing missing was that no sperm was involved but that didn't take away from the highly exciting thrill of sucking on a guy's prick and how it made both of us feel really good and it was just as good to have a guy sucking on mine and feeling that good feeling racing through me.

I was the first of us to shoot sperm and just like the rush of cock sucking (and fucking), it was as if once I started to shoot, my friends weren't that far behind and that made sucking each other even more fun now that the thing that was missing was no longer missing. Thick and gooey; either warm and salty/sweet or hot and salty/sweet; sometimes a little, sometimes a whole lot and the nice thing about being able to suck my friends and make them shoot was that it didn't take very long to be able to get them to shoot their stuff in my mouth again... and again and while joyfully shooting my stuff in theirs.

Yeah... we'd fuck each other and that was fun, too... but not as much fun as sucking was. I didn't know why it was so much fun any more than I knew why I couldn't get enough of sucking dicks and, frankly, I didn't care - but I realized that I didn't know that I didn't care until I got much older and that because I didn't care or know to care, I was a cock sucking fiend of the highest order. Any guy who wanted me to suck their dick would gleefully get it sucked until I got a mouthful of sperm; sometimes it tasted so good and sometimes it tasted really nasty; sometimes there wasn't much of it and sometimes there was more of it than I knew what to do with but I'd learn how to swallow quickly. Such a rush and the fact that it was forbidden and us guys were told repeatedly to never do anything like that made the rush of doing it even better as it gave me and my male friends that "bad boy" feeling that just made you giddy with excitement.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Oddly... - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It was... surreal having sex with them and I'm not sure why it was. It wasn't like I'd never been in a threesome before and it wasn't like I'd never been in one where the man and/or the woman was bisexual... but I realized that it was the first time to have sex with an old friend and his wife and a woman who was seriously hyped about her man having sex with another guy - and she was no slouch herself.

I'd gotten there at 7 and as arranged... and I didn't leave - and on very shaky legs - until 1:30 the next morning and I was so worn out I was surprised that I made it home with out falling asleep at the wheel. The sex with them was... intense and I got a kick out listening to his wife cheering him on as he sucked my dick and how she had some pretty powerful orgasms when he slid into her pussy - and I slid into his ass; I don't know who was having more fun - us or her. It was a rush to take her from behind and he's under both of us; she was sucking his cock and he's under us licking her pussy and my dick as it slid in and out of her and when I busted, holy shit - I almost fell off of the bed as I did so and it got even better when he snatched me out of her and started sucking my dick clean and she lost her mind as he licked her clean, too.

What a night... and it was the last time I saw him but I'd found out that my wife and his had gotten together for some girl time a couple of times and while a foursome had been proposed, I figured that life just conspired to make sure it would never happen.

I can't remember the last time - after that time - I ran across one of the gang from the old days...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Oddly... - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"Stick it in me," he gasped - and, again, like he used to do when we were kids. "Hurry up and stick it in my ass!"

I didn't see any lube anywhere so I went with the thing we did a lot as kids: Worked up as much spit as I could and applied it to us and, just as he'd do when we were kids, he flipped over onto his belly and raised his ass up and kept telling me to hurry up and stick it in - and I obliged him.

Again, it felt so familiar... yet so different to feel my dick going into him and like it had so many times before and just as it was when we were kids, he was "complaining" about my dick being too big as I buried it fully in his ass and said what he used to say: "Now, fuck me..."

And I did. It was... distracting as my memories were somehow merging with being in the moment; his ass had always been just tight enough to make it feel really good without it being hard to move inside of him. At one point he moved to get on his knees and I moved with him but, okay, I popped out of him so I waited until he had gotten into the doggy position and reinserted myself and thinking, "Well, that's different..." but if the change in position did anything else, it allowed me to reach around him and work my hand on his dick and my thoughts were drifting toward the moment when I would, once again, feel his cock in my ass.

But I guess it wasn't meant to be because he nutted again and I wasn't too far behind him and we're both making a lot of growling noises as my dick was very strongly pumping away in his ass... but I was kinda pissed with myself because I knew he wouldn't be able to get it up again so he could fuck me. We're lying on the sofa - my dick is still inside him but shrinking - and he said, "I hope you're not pissed but I don't fuck guys anymore."

"That's okay," I managed to say but, for real? It wasn't okay but it was what it was. We separated and got up; I followed him to the bathroom and we both got cleaned up and as we did so, he explained to me that he'd given up fucking guys because it didn't give him as much pleasure as being fucked did. I was still kinda not happy about that but I had no choice but to accept and respect his decision. He "made up" for it when, right there in the bathroom, he sat me down on the closed toilet seat and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I'd gotten from a guy in quite a bit of time.

It was quite the rush to see him looking up at me, my dick completely buried in his mouth and throat and as I was cumming and I had yet another odd thought that I was happy that he'd finally learned how to deep throat a dick, something that always gave him problems when we were kids. We'd gotten dressed and spent another hour just talking about how having sex with the fellas changed our lives forever and that neither of us had any regrets about it. I left for home a little later and after giving him my phone number and he promised to give me a call soon. And he did call two days later and shocked me quite a bit to tell me that his wife agreed that he should invite me over so they could have sex with me! How could I turn the invite down? I agreed to come over after work that Friday and if only to find out more about the two of them inviting me and the "bad" part was that my very bisexual wife had to work that night so she wasn't able to come with me even though she had been invited, too.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Oddly... - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Once inside, he offered me a drink and I thought it was cool that we both drank the same brand of Scotch... but my heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest because as he fixed the drinks, he was stripping out of his clothes and I had the odd thought that, hmm, his dick had gotten much bigger since we were kids. Well, he was stripping and I could do no less so I started stripping, too, and caught him looking at me but, unlike me having thoughts about his cock, he said, "Damn, man - your dick is even bigger than it was when we were kids! I kinda hated that your dick was bigger than mine!"

It had me laughing and more so it was the same thing he'd always say. He handed me my drink and I took a good sip of it and as the Scotch burned its way down my throat he, um, had decided that he wanted something else down his throat and I almost dropped the glass when he knelt down and swallowed my dick right down to the bone; he had obviously gotten much better at sucking dick. The next thing I knew, we were on the sofa and in a 69 and it felt... weird to be sucking a dick I'd sucked so many times before but it was like it was the first time all over again.

He was thrusting into my mouth with what I'd call a sense of urgency and so much that when my dick slipped out of his mouth, he didn't try to reclaim it so I focused on what I was doing to him so I could once again taste his cum. He's moaning and groaning and mumbling about how much he missed what we used to do and other things I couldn't make any sense of - then I felt his cock tremble, then swell, and he exploded in my mouth; it was all I could do to keep up with all the spunk that was filling my mouth and I had the odd thought that his stuff still kinda tasted the same - but with a hint of Scotch.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Oddly... - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The third and last guy was someone I didn't run into until I was in my 40s and the last time I had actually seen him was the day I left for camp because my family moved while I was away at camp. Even though I had made trips back to the old neighborhood and knew he still lived there, we just never ran into each other until one day, about twenty years or so later, we did cross paths while I was out to lunch from my job at the local McDonald's.

As I stood in one line, I noticed this guy in the next line was looking and staring at me and I thought that he looked familiar. Now we're both staring at each other and wracking our brains when I think we both had the light bulb appear over our heads at about the same time and it was funny that we both said, "I know you!" at the same time. We both ordered our food and shared a table and played catch-up, learning that we were both married with children and all that.

"Man, we were some crazy motherfuckers back in the day, weren't we?" he said. "If there was a way for us to get into some trouble, we found it, huh?"

"We sure did," I said, laughing at the memories. "Some of the best times of my life."

"Hey, um, do you, um, do you still have sex with dudes?" he asked; the question caught me off guard a bit and I almost choked on my milkshake but after a few quick seconds of thinking, I said that I never gave it up like a lot of our former playmates did.

"We should hook up," he said. "I'm not doing anything after I get off from work, if you're interested."

To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about that but there was something about the way he said it that had me saying, "I think I can make the time..." He gave me his address and said he'd be home alone so if I wanted to come over right after work, that would be fine.

As I went back to work, I found that I was actually quite nervous but excited to revisit the days of my youth with him. As I remembered, he had always been one of the guys who'd suggest that we go somewhere and do it when we would be sitting around trying to figure out what kind of trouble we could get into - and whether it was just the two of us or there was a bunch of us hanging out. Again, if I were to grade him, he was a good cock sucker, liked to swallow, and wasn't shy about being fucked or doing some fucking himself. But that was then and this was gonna be in a couple of hours and I was wondering if things had changed with him in any of this.

I managed to put it out of my mind for the rest of my day and picked it up again as I made my way to meet him at his place. Turned out that I got there literally a minute before he did and as we got out of our cars, we were grinning at each other and just like we used to do when we'd go off somewhere to have sex.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind