Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Apps - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]There was the guy who wanted to truss me up like a Christmas goose and inflict pain on me before shoving his dick - and some other shit he had - in my ass. Or the guy who wanted me to tie him up and do whatever I felt like doing to him. Or the guy looking to fulfill his rape fantasy; he wanted me to "break into" his place, "kick his ass," and force him to suck my dick and take it in his ass... repeatedly and as in he would refer for me to come over and be prepared to stay the whole weekend.

The many younger guys looking for "daddy;" many of them were just looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them like they were a kept woman and some of them expected me to pay them! Some of them had real daddy issues - daddy had been the one to turn them onto dick and sex, for them, didn't have much meaning unless someone who was a real-life daddy "adopted" them and fed their mouths and asses with fatherly cock and sperm.

It was getting harder and harder to find a guy on this site - or any of the others - who I would be interested in getting naked with and those I could find, it was usually one and done and not by my choice. Indeed, there was only one guy I got with more than once; the first time we just sucked each other off but the next time, I dunno, he couldn't get me to cum with his mouth and I wound up pulling out of his mouth, flipping him over, and fucking him until I did cum. We would have seen more of each other except, um, he wanted me to leave the two women I lived with, promise to never touch another pussy, and move in with him.

Wasn't going to do that...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The Apps - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I also met a lot of bi guys who were fun to just talk to. A lot of them were married, closeted, and unable to come out to play and I'd come to feel "sorry" for those guys, many of whom had always wanted sex with men but had yet to do anything at all. I clearly remember the 60-something guy I met there whose story and situation nearly had me in tears: His wife of many years had died; he'd been diagnosed with prostate cancer and had it removed; according to him, he had the worst case of ED ever experienced by men. But the thing I came to admire and respect about him was him saying that while he couldn't get hard and couldn't bust a nut, he had a mouth and an asshole that was working and that any man could, if they wanted to, come to him, get sucked off and fuck him as long as they wanted to.

I was even more impressed with him when he said that until his wife died, he had no interest in sex with men but, as he said, "I had to do something, right?" I never got a chance to visit with him; every time I thought I could, something would come up and get in the way of us just getting to have coffee together.

I started to see a lot of guys who, to put it nicely, I wouldn't have sex with if I had to in order to save my life. There was this one guy who wanted me to come over and piss in his mouth, in his ass, and all over him; there was another guy who asked me if I'd be turned off to see him wearing lingerie to answer the door if I came over; there was the guy who made it clear that he'd need to be punished for soiling his diaper and "deserved" to be fucked good and hard in his ass... after I cleaned him up.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The Apps - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]While the site was a "gay dating" site, not all of the men there were gay and I even noticed that a lot of the guys who passed my asshole test were white and very gay; maybe it was just my "bad luck" but I didn't come across many bi guys who were willing and able to come out and play; in fact, in all the years I'd been on A4A, I only got with one bi guy - the rest were gay.

I found this... interesting but not all that troubling except when those gay men would do their best to convert me to being gay. What was troubling were the many times I'd get rejected, sometimes because I was Black, sometimes because my dick wasn't two feet long and thick, and sometimes because my dick spent a lot of time inside of pussy. There were the guys who were... very pushy and arrogant, talking shit about how they were gonna make me their bitch and if I was a real man, I'd hurry up and come to them and be a good little girl for them and take their big dicks in my mouth and "pussy" and if I didn't, I wasn't shit. One guy wanted me to come over right away so he could slap me around and "soften me up" so I could be his sex slave for life!

[B]Then[/B] there were the white guys who made it clear that they suffered from a very bad case of jungle fever and would, during "negotiations," go off the rails talking about how much they loved Black cock and the bigger the better. They wanted to suck it, wanted to be fucked by it... but didn't really give a shit about me as a person or what, if anything, I was interested in. That, by itself, didn't bother me - I'd long since gotten used to sometimes just being a piece of ass for some horny guy... but this? This was... kinda scary.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. The Apps - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]When the apps came on the scene, I thought they were a fantastic idea and much better than searching whatever "personal ads" could be found in the publications that had/allowed them and definitely better than running into someone by chance. Oddly enough, my son-in-law told me about A4A and suggested that checking it out might be of interest to me. He knew of my love of sucking dick since I'd been sucking his for quite a few months at this point and while we both enjoyed blowing each other's brains out, he said he had checked it out so that he could find other guys he might want to do this with.

So I went to the website and signed up... and within minutes, I was getting "hit on" by all kinds of guys who were not only very eager to get naked with me but if I could drop everything and come over right now, it would be a good thing. I was... surprised to see how many men there were in my area looking for cock and ass and kinda surprised to see some guys I knew (or knew of) who were looking for a dick to play with - and one of them was a member of the church I attended!

In the first month of signing up, I was in cock sucking heaven to be able to find so many guys who weren't my idea of an asshole but also very dismayed at the number of men who were, hands down, most definitely my idea of asshole and the kind to be avoided at all costs. There were way too many guys who talked a good game but when it was time to hit the field, they'd vanish and as if they never existed... and I quickly got sick and tired of the lame excuses many of them would offer and knowing that they didn't care if I believed them or not.

In the first month, the whole scene got divided into different camps: Those who wanted to fuck me - and despite the fact that my profile said I didn't want to be fucked or do any fucking; then there were the bottoms who wanted to blow me and "too many" who didn't want to be blown... but I could fuck them instead and, again, despite my profile saying clearly that I wasn't interested in that at all. I even started to see that the guys who wanted to fuck me were Black/Hispanic and the guys who wanted me to fuck them were white as were the many guys who were just as eager to just get together and spend some time sucking each other off until neither of us could get it up again.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Sex with my brother's wife

[URL="https://antarvasnaxxxstory.blogspot.com/"]Sex Story
    [/URL]
    After my honeymoon with me, after about 6 months he could not do Meri Chudai completely. Then my brother-in-law made me complete Chudai ki and my Chudas ..
    Hello friends
    My name is Rukhsana Begum and my age is 24 years old, not very sexy, but yes God has given such a figure, who can drive anyone crazy.
    This is a true incident, which I am going to tell you. It is after my marriage that my marriage has been one year.
    In my family lived my father-in-law Shahar and his younger brother. My husband was around 25 years old and his brother-in-law was 23 years old.
    I had never fuck with anyone before marriage, yes I did definitely see some blue films.
    Looking at those films, it was known that it would be fun to take LND.
    Well, after the wedding there was a honeymoon and I was eagerly waiting for sex.
    My husband came to the room at 9 o'clock in the night and came and set the door latch.
    Eagerly waiting for your fuck in honeymoon
    To my joy and fear, the creep stood up, and he came and picked me up from the bed and hugged me.
    My hands started rubbing from his chest. He started sucking my lips slowly and pressing my nipples.
    I was feeling bad, I was thinking that when my husband will finish waiting for my pussy.
    They also removed my sari and shadow, now I was standing in front of them only in bra and panty.
    After that they started taking off their clothes and just got into tights.
    I started to see his embossed LND from above, then after taking off my bra and panty, he started sucking me like crazy.
    First sucking my nipples and my nipples, they started licking my belly and navel.
    Tongues began to bend on my thighs too, I was just going crazy.
    He put his tongue on my smooth balding pussy, my whole body trembled.
    He slowly started giving fun to me while putting his tongue in and out.
    First time fuck of my virgin pussy
    In a short while I fell down and drank all the water, after which he removed his trunks.

Not very big like Blue Films, he had about 5 inch LND.
    Which he placed on my pussy, and slowly started to force inward.
    I was in bad condition because of pain, because I was not able to fuck anyone yet.
    I pleaded with my husband to leave me please! But they did not listen to me.
    He gave a loud shock and his LND went inside tearing my pussy.
    I felt as if some hot iron had gone inside my pussy, water started flowing from my eyes.
    Now he started to push slowly, after about 10 minutes of fucking he also fell.

For a few days, it continued like this, and after 6 months I started feeling less than 10 minutes of fucking.
    I also complained to my husband once or twice.
    He explained that this is so, but even after doing sex my body did not get satisfaction.
    Now slowly our fights started on this matter too. One day the weather was very pleasant!
    I wanted to fuck after noon. I was thinking that if this quick comes today, then suck it well.

By 7 o'clock in the evening, they also came and feeding everyone, I was empty by 9 o'clock.
    I went and looked in the room, then my husband was sleeping on the bed.
    As soon as there was a fire in my body, I immediately picked them up and said - today I want to fuck you.
    On this, he said - sleepy, sleep today, will fuck tomorrow.
    When I started rubbing his LND over his pajamas, he stood up.
    Now I started sucking him in the mouth, he fell in 5 minutes.
    When my body did not extinguish, then I asked them to fuck, I did not get angry even after pleading.
    Now my little voice was also going out.
    Whose brother-in-law was listening to me sitting in the room (he told me later) Well, that night went out just like that.
    2-3 days later, my husband told me that due to the work of the company, he will have to go out for 15 days tonight.

I was already thirsty for LND and after hearing all this, my whole mood got spoiled. But now what could I do?
    At night my husband left, and I went to rest in my room after feeding everyone.
    I had forgotten to set the room door by going mad in anger.
    Thinking like this, I did not even know when my eyes started.
    About half the night I realized that someone is rubbing my navel.

I was feeling very good, that my sleep suddenly broke. I saw that my brother-in-law was stroking my navel.
    I quickly pulled him over me. I was a complete fucker, I slammed her on the bed and climbed on top of it.
    I stripped off all his clothes, now he was only in tights and I started kissing his whole body.
    He too started to stroke my pussy after getting full of enthusiasm, I was enjoying a lot.
    I saw his halbi alore from above his trunks, his Lund was huffing.
    As soon as I separated her tights from her body, her 7 ″ LND was in front of my eyes.

I kept looking at her thick and tall LND.
    I was very happy that there is someone who will calm the flame of my pussy.

I started caressing her LND with my hands, I was enjoying it very much.
    When I took her LND in my hands, the entire LND was not coming in my fist.
    I started licking her LND, and her Aloda started looking even bigger and taller.
    Now I was not going to stay, I looked awful or not, started filling her Alore in my mouth and sucking it.
    I was enjoying sucking her thick LND. I sucked her LND for about 15 minutes, but she had not cracked yet.
    Devar Bhabhi ki chudai ki Sex Story
    My eyes flared more, and I started sucking the alore very hard.
    Hard fuck with halbi
    After all, my mouth got tired while sucking her LND, but that fuckin was a complete man.
    His Lund was hot and hard, like all iron. I was not happy.
    Now I started caressing her Alore on my pussy, and slowly my whole Alore swallowed my pussy.
    Ahh! Ummm! What a paradise. I was enjoying moving very much.
    My pussy was completely wet, and my whole Aloda was wet with my pussy juice.

Now I slowly started jumping on him. The fun of taking her fat Aloda in the pussy was unique.
    His Aloda was very tight in my pussy, I was feeling it.
    I kept jumping like this for about 15 minutes and after some time, I felt that I was going to fall now.
    I quickly, by removing my pussy from her Alore, pushed my entire pussy in her mouth.
    He also started sucking my pussy with great fun. I was like in the seventh sky!
    I was feeling like this is my real honeymoon. Now I was tired, so I fell into her arms.
    After resting for some time, both of us got up and now he started sucking my nipples.
    My Tits got hard again. I also started sucking her LND again.
    He was having a lot of fun, he was fun - Aha! Love Uhh! While doing this, holding my hair, my head was being pressed into my alore.
    I was also sucking her LND with full fun, now she laid me on the bed and put both my legs on her shoulder.
    Just like blue films.
    Now he started rubbing his Alore in my little pussy, and I started getting crazy like that.

Lol from my mouth Oops! Oh! Sounds started coming out.
    Now he started inserting his thick Alore in my pussy, I was feeling very relaxed.
    I was pressing my lips with my teeth. See see He pushed the whole Aloda in my pussy.
    Now he started banging loudly. He cuddled me for about 15-20.
    My pussy was now fully opened, now Lund was getting out inside.
    Now his body was starting to stiffen, maybe now he was going to fall.
    He accelerated the pace of his bumps, and in a few moments left his hot and thick semen in my thirsty pussy.
    I was very much happy and he got tired and tired of me, I started caressing his hair and kissing his face.
    I was comforted today, I was very happy.

After that day, till today I am very good with my brother-in-law and never feel the lack of my husband nor complain about his early fall.

[URL="https://antarvasnaxxxstory.blogspot.com/2020/05/devar-bhabhi-ki-chudai-ki-sex-story.html"]Read in other languages[/URL]
  6. Settling In - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]As blew the second kid, the first one was busy trying to suck the black off of my dick and I thought, "Does it get any better than this?" Well, it did: Once I finished off the second guy - and the first guy finished me off - it was on to the next guy waiting in his bunk for his turn to suck and be sucked and it went on until even the one guy who was totally against this finally caved in and got to experience what it was like to have his dick sucked and to suck dick.

I'd swallowed so much sperm that night that in the morning, I had the runs something fierce and every time I belched, I could taste dick and sperm. Not a lot of fun... but it was big time fun to be in that situation. I was - and still am - very good at sucking dick and my cabin mates all acknowledged this but as I told them one day during lunch, "It's not about being good at it - it's about wanting to do it and having fun, too!"

The saddest day was leaving camp, my month-long session finally coming to an end and I was so unhappy that I wanted to cry... not because I'd miss being at camp but because I would definitely miss having all those dicks to suck... well, until I got back home to my usual fellows...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Settling In - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Nighttime was the best time and especially when we'd get to that point where the counselors would leave us alone at night. Oh, they'd be close by in case of emergency, of course, but the moment they'd leave for the night - and telling us to behave ourselves and all that - we'd wait for ten or fifteen minutes before the dicks would come out and bunks would be double-occupied and the cabin would be filled with the hushed sounds of guys having sex with each other, either sucking or fucking.

There was always those guys who weren't down with it but they knew better than to rat out those of us who were very much into it; snitches would get a blanket party and if you don't know about them, it's where a snitch would be asleep and then have a blanket thrown over them... and get beat up. Not enough to cause any real damage but enough to get the message across: When we're having sex, keep your big mouth shut or else!

Even in the still of the night, the preferred thing to do was to suck dick... and once we were at that being left alone for the night stage, um, a lot of us - including myself - didn't get much sleep and I'd wonder, in the morning, if our counselor would be wondering why some of us looked like we were tired despite having eight hours to sleep. Again, I think they knew why - they just didn't say anything and invoked the "no harm, no foul" rule.

My love for sucking cock just seemed to explode into full bloom; I was more... aware of what it felt and tasted like to have a boy's dick in my mouth and making it hard - and if it wasn't hard already - then sucking on it, taking it all the way down until my nose was buried and pressed against their pubic bone (and hair if they had it) and just doing that until I'd feel their prick swell in my mouth - sometimes a little, sometimes a lot - then those first hot, tasty spurts of cum on my tongue and swallowing ever drop they had to offer.

Then I'd get to lie back and watch them suck my dick. I'd known - and because I'd been told - that my dick was bigger than average and while some guys struggled to suck me, they never lacked enthusiasm and, yeah, a lot of those guys were over the moon to be able to suck a Black kid's dick since they'd heard that we all had very big dicks. Not true, of course but, well, you know how it is, don't you? We'd find out that other than the color of our respective skins, we weren't really all that different or, as one guy told me, "You have a dick and so do I - nothing else matters, does it?"

Nope - not at all. Almost every day; sometimes two and three times a day. Sucking dick. Swallowing sperm. Being sucked and drained. Sometimes fucking and being fucked... but getting together with a guy so we could blow each other and make each other cum as many times as we could in the time we had?

Beyond precious. I had finally settled in to the one thing I loved the most other than eating a girl's pussy. I remember the moment when I had settled in: I was sucking one kid's cock while another stood waiting impatiently for his turn to cum in my mouth and I knew I had found my "true love" in these things as the kid I was sucking almost overloaded my mouth with cum and, even as I swallowed his load, I was wrapping my mouth around the other kid's prick, still with the first guy's spunk in my mouth and not yet fully swallowed.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Settling In - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Tall kids; short ones, fat ones, skinny ones; this, too, didn't matter to me although, admittedly, the short, fat kids proved to be very eager to suck my dick and even more eager to have my cock buried in their backside. Don't get me wrong - I did love fucking them and being fucked by them... but my real joy would come when we'd blow each other. The guys who were new to this would be... amazed that it could feel so good, telling me that they, too, were told the same bullshit about it that I had been told. Some would be afraid... at first... but they'd quickly warm up to being sucked and would fill my mouth with their warm spunk. Or they'd get "that look" on their face the moment my spunk would spill into their mouth and they get that taste of sperm... and would find it to their liking and swallow it. Eh, sometimes they'd spit it out... that first time but the next time?

None of us left any evidence of what we'd be doing if we had five or ten minutes alone with each other. I also thought that many of us preferred to suck over fucking since, um, yeah - when the spunk started to ooze out, it was kinda gonna be a problem to explain the wet spot on the seat of our shorts - and claiming to have sat on something wet wasn't gonna fly.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized