Register

All Blog Entries

1. Ditch the Guilt - Part IV

It was now getting kinda late and I... had two women waiting for me in our bedroom. Bill said that he'd see me at the gym and he'd let me know if he still wanted us to blow each other. I had a wild night having sex with my wife and poly wife but as they slept, I was still awake thinking about Bill and the guilt he was carrying because his first sexual experiences was with his brother.

I knew that it was... nothing new. I knew the difference between right and wrong but sometimes, you can do something "wrong" and it's the right thing to do. I could have understood Bill feeling horrible about this if his brother had forced him to have sex but, according to Bill, that's not what happened. It wasn't that I didn't understand why he felt guilty about it but if committing this sin didn't stop either of them from doing anything, I didn't see a point in carrying the guilt around well after the fact. I laid there thinking about the times when I'd think that, yeah, me and him shouldn't be doing this and we had to stop but given the nature of our rather violent relationship, shit, I would see that if this was the only way we could get along as brothers, it... worked for me and on top of the fact that he was an amazing lover and there was no denying that.

I laughed to myself thinking about brotherly love and thinking that whoever said this probably didn't think about how that could really be... or maybe they did and just didn't mention it.

I see Bill in the gym after work and he looked like he'd had a rough day. We're side by side on the rowing machines and I asked him if he was okay and he said that he was... kind of. I stopped rowing and told him to come with me; I took him to a part of the gym where we could talk without anyone overhearing us and asked him what was bothering him.

"I... want you," he said. "But having sex with my brother still makes me feel bad! I don't want you to hate me!"

"Dude, get your head out of your ass," I said. "If I thought that what you and your brother did was a problem, I would have told you that last night. You gotta understand that it doesn't make any sense for you to think that I'd hate you for what you did... and when I was doing the same damned thing!"

"You have a point," he said.

"Duh," I said. "Look, if you still want to do this, let's get it done because all this exercise has me pretty horny."
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Ditch the Guilt - Part III

"Bill, you're acting like you're the only one who did something like this," I said.

"But it's a sin!" he repeated.

"Yeah, it is but if you knew this before y'all started getting busy with each other - and you clearly got busy with each other - if it being a sin didn't bother either of you then, why would it bother you now?" I asked.

"Doesn't it bother you that you and your brother used to have sex?" he asked.

"No, it doesn't," I said. "Okay, I didn't want to because I knew that if our parents found out, I'd be dead meat, but he kept pestering me until I caved in and we got into it and, well, not only was it good but I would learn, one day, that when we had sex, it was the only time we really got along with each other. We both knew that we shouldn't have but we would agree later - and when we were both old enough to have a really serious conversation about this - that it was what it was and if neither of us minded, then it wasn't really a problem."

"Damn," he said quietly. "But you guys stopped once you got older, right?"

"Oh, hell, no, we didn't," I said. "We didn't stop until... he died a few years ago now."

"Damn - I'm sorry for your loss," he said.

"Thanks but I'm trying to understand what you having sex with your brother has to do with you wanting to have ora sex with me," I said.

"I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of weirdo freak," he said.

"Hah, I'd probably only think that if you were into wearing dresses," I said and laughed to try to lighten up this mood.

"Ugh, no," he said and laughed as well. "I... like you. I want to do this with you but I don't want you to think that I'm a bad person."

"If I thought you were a bad person, we wouldn't have been associating with each other from the start," I said. "It's not that big of a deal, Bill. It happened. You wanted it to, he wanted to, and I'm guessing you guys had a lot of fun with each other. That was then, this is now and... I'm not your brother... unless there's something our parents neglected to mention to us."

He laughed again and asked, "How can you be so... not guilty about it?"

"Because there's no point in it," I said. "We had great sex together and, again, it was the only way we got along with each other. It... meant so much to both of us that even after our mother caught us - and chewed my ass out so bad that I'll never forget it - we went right back to what we were doing."

"My parents would have killed both of us," he said.

"But you didn't get caught, did you? Neither of your parents sat the two of you down and let you know that they knew what you were doing and you had to be punished for it? I'm almost sure that somewhere along the line, you two talked about what you were doing and agreed to continue despite it being a sin and liable to get your asses kicked if your parent found out, right?" I asked.

"Yeah and, man, it sounds like you were there with us when we did talk about it," he said.

"Nah, it's just that even though we did get caught, it was something we'd talk about. We'd talk about stopping because it was the right thing to do but we were very good in bed with each other and, well, let's keep going," I said. "To be frank, we both knew it was wrong and we didn't care that it was."

"So, you don't have a problem with how I got to be bi?" he asked.

"Fuck no, I don't," I said. "I've had sex with a lot of guys who got started just like you did; I've had sex with women who spent a lot of time having sex with a sister... or a brother. It's only a problem if you keep believing that it is and if nothing horribly bad happened, well, there you go. I'll say that if you really want us to do this, I think you're going to have to ditch the guilt and stop thinking that you're the most horrible person ever born because, trust me: You aren't alone in this and you never were."
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Ditch the Guilt - Part II

It took me a few to point out to him that if he trusted me enough to tell me that he was bi and that he was interested in having sex with me, if what he said was that important, well, just say it, you know, given that I now knew at least two things about him that I hadn't known before. After a long moment of silence he said, "The first guy I had sex with was... my oldest brother."

My mind thought, "Oh... is that all?" and I used my voice to say, "Okay - so what? Me and my brother used to have sex all of the time, well, after he got me to cave into his demands that we had to do it."

"But, it's a sin," Bill said quietly.

"Yeah, I know, Bill - so what?" I asked.

"I feel so guilty about it," he said.

"Okay, listen; first, who initiated this, you or him?" I asked.

"Um, I did because I saw him jerking off one night and... I just wanted to," he said. "He caught me watching him and asked why and I told him and he said that since he didn't have a girlfriend anymore, if I was sure that I wanted to do something, he was okay with it."

"So, it wasn't like he forced you to do anything; it wasn't like he used threats or other coercion to make you do anything, right?" I asked.

"Right," he said. "We, um, we did it for years and until he left to join the Army."

"And you were okay with everything the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah - I learned a lot about having sex from him and he'd even told me that what we were doing would help me when I got around to having sex with a girl," he said. "But after I got married, I started feeling very guilty about it."

"If the two of you agreed to do this and there was no force involved and you... had fun and all that, what's the problem? A lot of guys have their first experience with a brother," I said. "I'm trying to understand why you're feeling guilty about something that happened a long time ago and something that you obviously wanted to do."
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Ditch the Guilt - Part II

It took me a few to point out to him that if he trusted me enough to tell me that he was bi and that he was interested in having sex with me, if what he said was that important, well, just say it, you know, given that I now knew at least two things about him that I hadn't known before. After a long moment of silence he said, "The first guy I had sex with was... my oldest brother."

My mind thought, "Oh... is that all?" and I used my voice to say, "Okay - so what? Me and my brother used to have sex all of the time, well, after he got me to cave into his demands that we had to do it."

"But, it's a sin," Bill said quietly.

"Yeah, I know, Bill - so what?" I asked.

"I feel so guilty about it," he said.

"Okay, listen; first, who initiated this, you or him?" I asked.

"Um, I did because I saw him jerking off one night and... I just wanted to," he said. "He caught me watching him and asked why and I told him and he said that since he didn't have a girlfriend anymore, if I was sure that I wanted to do something, he was okay with it."

"So, it wasn't like he forced you to do anything; it wasn't like he used threats or other coercion to make you do anything, right?" I asked.

"Right," he said. "We, um, we did it for years and until he left to join the Army."

"And you were okay with everything the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah - I learned a lot about having sex from him and he'd even told me that what we were doing would help me when I got around to having sex with a girl," he said. "But after I got married, I started feeling very guilty about it."

"If the two of you agreed to do this and there was no force involved and you... had fun and all that, what's the problem? A lot of guys have their first experience with a brother," I said. "I'm trying to understand why you're feeling guilty about something that happened a long time ago and something that you obviously wanted to do."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ditch the Guilt - Part I

I'd met a guy at the company's gym; he was trying to figure out the new-fangled rowing machines and I'd stopped my own rowing to assist him. We wound up working out together going forward and had while I wouldn't say that we were friends, we were headed in that direction. At this point, I'll admit that I'd checked him out every time we finished showering - the company had actually provided private shower stalls - but we'd get out to dry off and, well, he had a nice "dad body" and I had just assumed he eyeballed me since we'd be talking about this or that while drying off and looking at each other.

Maybe a month later, we're done working out and he asked if I had time to join him for a drink and I said that I did; we literally go across the street from the company complex to a bar that other employees had adopted as our place to hang out. I'd ordered a very tame Kalua and cream - I still had to drive home - and we're talking and he says that he's got something to tell me but didn't want to speak on it in this very public - and crowded - place so would I mind if he gave me his phone number so I could call him when I got home?

I don't know what's up with him but we exchanged numbers and I headed on home and maybe thirty minutes after I got home, my cell rings and it's "Bill;" my first thought was that whatever he wanted to talk about must've been important to call me so quickly. I answer and we spend a few minutes talking about... nothing, really, before he clears his throat and says, "I need to tell you that, um, um, I'm bi and I'd love to give you a blowjob!"

I was surprised - a little - and I just responded by letting him know that I was bi, too. I hadn't committed to the blowjob by admitting this to him but we got into a deep conversation about how we became bi and all that but even deeper into the conversation, Bill said that after thinking about it, I might not want to have oral sex with him because of something he'd done and, yeah, now, he's really got my attention. At first, he didn't seem to want to talk about it but I'd let him know that, yeah, getting together to suck each other off a few times sounded like a great idea - but not if there was something serious about him that would make this not be a good idea.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Hands free anal orgasm

Lately I?ve been getting really turned on by watching videos of guys who stimulate their prostate. I envy you guys. We have a nice tranny on our website [url]www.phonesexspeaks.com[/url]

Any suggestions of good places to see hands free anal play? I usually visit xhamster.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Country Cousins - Part IV

He didn't have anything to say - at first. When he got his act together he got "brave" again and said, "You might can dish it out but can you take it?"

"Bring it on," I said to the both of them and promptly laid down on my belly and asked them what were they waiting for.

I felt.. smug to learn that neither of them were good at fucking. Their long fat dicks had felt good in me even though when they managed to get it in me, it did hurt but I wasn't going to let them know that. I kept badgering them to fuck me and prove to me that they really knew about this. In fairness, they did the best they could; while the older brother was fucking me, the younger one admitted that this was something they'd never done - and not even with a girl!

I guess thankfully, it didn't take either of them long to cum in me and, again, I had to admit to myself that feeling their respective dicks pumping in me felt pretty good. After they were both done with me, they led me to the creek that wasn't that far away so we could clean up and after that, we got dressed and headed back to the house and as we walked, they both let me know that I wasn't the punk they thought I was and that I had taught them something new they could do with each other.

We got back to the house and my mother asked me how I was getting along with my cousins and I told her that we were getting along just fine and they weren't teasing me about being a city boy anymore. As we were getting ready to leave, I got to talk to them alone and they both wanted to know if I was coming back again; I'd said that I didn't know but if we did come back before we headed home, I was looking forward to more of the same and, in today's parlance, threw some shade at them by saying, "Y'all need to practice..."

My mother seemed to be surprised that the three of us had gotten along with each other and I told her that it was easy because all I had to do was prove to them that us city boys weren't as stupid as they thought I was. It was a good thing that she didn't ask me how I proved it but she was glad that I didn't get mad at them and started fighting. In my head, I was laughing to think that we were fighting... just not the way she thought.

The funny thing was that when we got back to my great aunt's place, her son asked me about my visit with our other cousins and I didn't have a problem telling him what we'd done and... he got mad. I couldn't figure out why he was so mad at me and I'd said that I didn't do anything with them that I hadn't been doing with him... so what was the problem? Many years later, I was thinking about this and thought that this country cousin got mad at me because maybe he felt that the only guys I was supposed to have sex with was him and when I visited Virginia.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Country Cousins - Part III

Yeah, they were shocked. They were even more shocked when I asked them if they had some Vaseline or something so I could fuck both of them; man, you could have bought the two of them for a nickel!

"Um, um, we don't do that," the oldest said.

"Well, somebody's either going to suck me off... or they're getting fucked - pick one," I said and giving them a look that suggested that I wasn't taking no for an answer about either thing.

These two might have been good at sucking each other but when it came to doing it to me, they... weren't as good at it as my friends back home were and even though they both did their best to make me cum, it hadn't happened and I think they both knew what was going to happen next. They both looked scared as I put a lot of spit on my dick and said, "Who wants it first?"

Yeah, the older brother volunteered his brother and I thought that was some foul shit but the younger brother put on a brave face and said, "Do it to me!" I put some spit between his cheeks, flattened him out onto his belly, and eased my dick into him and, oh, my - he was squealing like one of the stuck pigs I'd seen my great aunt's husband kill on their farm but he didn't punk out. I started fucking him; his formerly virgin hole was really tight and I knew it wasn't going to take me too long to cum when the oldest brother said, "Okay - do me now!"

"You ain't scared?" I asked and, yes, I was taunting him.

He said he wasn't and after applying a lot of spit to him, I stabbed him with my dick and... I wasn't nice about it like I was with his brother because the oldest one was the one doing his best to punk me and I had to let him know that I wasn't the punk he thought I was. He howled and cried - and I'd only had the head of my dick in him! I waited a moment for him to relax and pushed the rest of my dick in him and making him howl even more.

His brother was laughing at him and told him that he hadn't made all that noise or acted like a little girl. I didn't fuck him as hard as I really wanted to but I had to let him know that when it came to this, he wasn't better than me. He finally stopped his yelling and crying and started moaning and just before I came, I felt his butthole clamping down on me and like he might be shooting - and he had yelled out that he was cumming and didn't understand why he was. A moment later, I emptied my balls into him and when I pulled out, I asked him, "What do you think of this city boy now?"
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind