Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. During my Army years part 1

[COLOR=#000000][B]Fayetteville mall near Ft. Bragg, NC[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]When I was stationed some 30 years ago in Fort Bragg are used to go to the nearby mall. Not really to Cruz but just walking around, but I soon found out then it was a cruising place. After going there a few times and seeing some cocks in the bathroom I noticed one guy while I people watched would go to the bathroom several times over a few hours. He was a very cute guy about 18 kinda tall and decent build. Through watching I found out he worked at the candy kiosk in the middle... so over the next few visits I would look for him and go buy something and started talking some since I always went when it was not busy. So I also started to go to the restroom in hopes of finding him there and I did a couple times washing his hands before he left... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Then the day came that he was watching me I went into the restroom and someone came in shortly after. There was a small hole just the right place that you could see movement through and the guy went into the next stall. I saw movements and shadows so looking I could see him jerking his cock! Few mins past and a note came under the stall, it said come and get some candy![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]He left and soon after I did and went to get some candy... so he knew me and I knew him... little goofy comments about what’s the best hard candy to suck on LOL! It was getting towards closing time so I asked what he was doing after work he said nothing... so I said you want to grab a soda or something he said “yeah sure”. He said he would let his ride know not to come pick him up right a way. I said well what area you live in he told me and I said well that’s on my way home and I could drop him off. He said ok great and he met me in the parking lot about 10 mins later.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]He gets in the car and I said so where to? He said let run through the drive thru for some sodas. We her our sodas and he directs me to a place he knows close by the is dark and quiet. I park and turn the car off leaving the radio on low. We talk a little and then I suggest we get in the back seat. We do and just start rubbing each other through our clothes... I undue my pants and he does dropping the pant to our knees both of our cocks nice and hard. Mutually stroking each other and then he leans over and takes the tip of my cock into his mouth and starts to suck me.... he was really doing go good felt amazing but I wanted some of his cock too so when he took a break I had him lean back and let me work on his young hard cock.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We took turns back and forth sucking each other in the back of the car... while he was sucking me I was getting close and told him and he went even more intense telling me he wanted me to cum in his mouth... I soon started to explode the feeling was amazing feeling my cock deep down his throat as he swallowed my big thick hot load! Right after he finished I went down on him he was pre cumming so much and tasted so good! Was only about a minute of sucking him and he shot his load in my mouth, it was not a huge load but was tasty! We chilled a bit and then I went to take him home. He had me drop him off at the opening of his community and told be to come by his work again soon.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]I stopped by a few time just to say hi and plan something and about a week later I had my place free so I stopped and told him and he said he could come over that afternoon. He came over about an hour later a little small talk and went to my room immediately we stripped down and got on the bed... we got into 69 that was so hot! I asked him if he was into anal and he said he never did it but didn’t think he would want fucked but could try fucking me if I wanted.... well I was all game for that... I grabbed a condom and some lube.... started out doggie and it didn’t take too long before he was balls deep inside me... it felt really good and then modified position so I was laying face down as he gave me long deep strokes of his young cock.... he was getting close so we switched it up and I had him lay back and mounted the young strapping lad.... I rode his cock to my pleasure for what must of been 20 minutes. I picked up the pace grinding my ass on his cock making it hit the right spot until I exploded all over his face and chest! My ass clamping his cock made him cum and I could feel his pulsing cock shooting his cum... [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We collapsed and chilled then got up to shower... we sucked each other off before he left and had plans the meet up the next week....[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]Now for a wild bit... everyday I use to play racquetball with a group... one day I walk in to play and here is the guy... it was Billy the guy from the candy Kiosk! I was like wtf! Turns out that Billy was my boss’s kid...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]We hooked up a few more times after that but it was a little awkward at times...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR]