Register

All Blog Entries

1. The New Job

It's mid-term from today.. luffly week off work..but had an interview this morning for a new job closer to home... already have been offered one, but this one is even more close so popped along or haff 8 this morning as requested and can honestly say, it went ok.. came out feeling dead smug and pleased with mesel... no, am not so arrogant as to think the job was in the bag, but know I did the best I could and did it well and do know the Chair of the panel definitely liked me. That is always a plus at such times.... never quite sure being seen first of a day is however.. because..

....I walked out of the interview room feeling good, a feeling which lasted about 2 seconds because what I was confronted with was a 24 yo rather gorgeous girl I knew from uni waiting to be wheeled in and interviewed. She is not only bright, but very fucking bright and sex oozes from every pore... she is also very heterosexual. So there was me, done up to the eyeballs but attired both respectfully and quite conservatively, feeling very pleased with myself, suddenly feeling like a bit of an old grannie and very inadequate and dowdy indeed. In my ears rang the word's of my daughter regarding the job I have already been offered... "Take that job and I will never, ever speak to you ever again!" I think some internal family difficulty may be about to become exacerbated..

Now I realise getting a job should be about getting the best person into that job, irrespective of gender, age, looks and sexuality... it is something I have fought for all my adult life...but who knows truly how people are appointed to jobs and what is in the minds of those who do the appointing and proving what we may suspect is a very dificult thing indeed.. but we go along dressed as appropriate and do our bit to get on in life and see what comes...

...and after today I suspect what comes will be that little bit of a family fracas resulting from working at the same school as my daughter is a student. O the joys of work and love of family.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. why didn't I follow through!

So today I seen a add from a bi guy looking for a BJ it was a black man and his package looked great. I sent my message offering my help and after two emails He sent his address. I chickened out and came up with an excuse. I have never played with a Black male before and really have the urge but I'm affraid to follow through. I think it's because when I was younger I was bullied by Black kids in school but I'm not sure.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1st blog post! woo :)

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]hey so im stacey and this is my first blog post, nothing interesting probably but you know your going to keep reading just cause you will :) so whoever you are please just drop by and say hi, go on what have you got to lose? exactly so... go to my profile :) i look forward to getting back to you!! xx[/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bi Male for fun in Memphis area

I want to explore my bi side especially with a couple with a bi male. If you are interested in giving and receiving give me a shout.
    Tags: memphis
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WOW

This is kinda cool. We can now write blogs....It's like a little journal we all can have. Its like a update on how we are, than it doesn't clutter the forums if someone wants to write about their day! :)
    Awesome idea!!:grouphug:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. why is it so hard to find real true bisexuals

this is what i would like to know,

wh is it so hard to find real true bisexuals ? every one who has contacted us ,say that they are bi but it comes down to it they are not, they just want the female. does anyone else have the same problem?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Little Tart's Musings

I tried to post this yesterday.. wouldnt work.. amended it last night as I lay in bed and tried again.. o well.. these things are sent to try us and the revamp still has teething problems does it not? Poor ole Droosy Woosy.. must be tearing his hair out.. tee hee:tong: Chill me luffly... have sorted it... and as usual.. it was me being stupid... I know.. a difficult thing to believe but there ya are.. forgive the lil tart for losing you a few more hairs...

New site.. well revamp, not quite new.. sore head this morning too as I had a lil look see. Not unusual Sunday morning. Paracetamol helped but Irn Bru did the trick better.. Paracetamol only helps the bonce.. Barr's saviour does the rest at all times...morning after the night before is always better soon as the amber liquid flushes down the throat and hits the spot. Perked up very speedily which was nice...

Light snoring was heard in the bedroom in the morning. She with the frantabulous arse slept very late.. poor babba suffered when the eyes struggled open and the tummy warch set in ... But as usual I was kind and did what needed done until she stopped the dying swan imitation. There are those who think she is a bit of a cold tatty at times.. not so.. as anyone who know her and have been out with the cow will be all too aware.. but until the deadly glow of hangover is gone smiling is never her forte.. not speaking more the order of the day, at least not speaking very kindly..

O dear Katherine.. forgive the little tart for guzzling the last of the precious life saving Bru.... it took a little longer for the pangs and pains to dissipate sad to relate.. did I giggle? Certainly not....well not much, for I am a loving wife and I would not see her suffer long.. no reader, this did not mean I caled in the vet to end suffering.. tis but a temporary ague many of u will have experiencced which did soon pass.. she does not need be euthanased yet a while...there remains far too much pash in both of us for that.. in her case only when life returned to her poor yet to be agonised body.. luckily for her the childers did not return home till late afternoon...

O .com... thee whom I once loved so well.. what have ye become? At times past my saviour, at others so frustrating, sometimes huge entertainment. Where are thee old friends that made this such a gentle (if argumentative) funny,supportive, loving place.?? Sighhhh... times change, The bodies change and it is still argumentative but rarely quite so gentle as once was and never so entertaining and funny and support for one another? That I fear is almost a thing of the past... A change.. it is different.. looks ok.. glitches yet to be ironed out of course but only to be expected.. sadly the glitch of human failing cannot be ironed out and a site is only as compassionate,understanding, loving, decent, informative, supportive, fun, funny and entertaining as.those who use it..

I am no longer of u bisexual world but my love remains, yet fear that time has moved on and passed me by.. I fear that being no longer of u that any value I had to u has gone.. somehow I seem to divide as much as once I think I once helped unite.. o maybe that last is a delusion and an arrogance on my part, but I did so love this place and those who used it.. still do so love a few...and still accord it great regard and affection but the depth of that affection is no longer as it once was.. is it just me? My misreading, and simply that I have moved on or maybe that you have or, just as likely, is it me that has been left behind? That I have remained too long? So few of those I loved so dearly remain.. those upon whose shoulders I shed real tears, both of laughter and of sadness.. I no longer feel it possible now.. I no longer require the tears for the sadness but fuck, the tears of laughter I miss so badly.. and the sense of real affection that existed and shone through. This is not to say that I have developed no real affection for some newer people for I have, but not in the numbers I once did, and that is not simply something I put down to the fact that I no longer chat very often...... Is it just me? That my perception is so off? That memory of a fond and loving past now so distant, blights the present?

The musings of the lil dyke tart.. ignore or not... they are just that.. musings.. but musings of one who may not be bisexual but cares very deeply for the lives and loves, the cares and the future of you all,.yes [B]all[/B].... I married one of you, and in life several of my very best friends are of you...my elder sister is one of your number...how could I not care, you daft things you?.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Being Psychic

Updated Mar 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM by void()

Categories
    Uncategorized