Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Bathroom Hot Tub scene part 1

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]This is another excerpt from the book I wrote in November. It is a rough first draft and completely unedited. Both characters are vampires.

-------

“Come join me,” I said.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]He was tempted, not by the water, not even by my naked form, but to please me. My inner peace was palpable, and it attracted him. He took off his shirt and hung it on the hook by the door instead of dropping it in a pile on the floor like I had. His shoes were placed neatly side by side, while one of mine was next to the shower and the other was under the counter. When it came time to take his pants off, he paused.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I rolled my eyes and looked away, yet he still grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist first. Then, with one swift motion, he slipped into the water and pulled the towel off so I saw nothing.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His modesty confused me. I could feel how much he desired me. It was Candy, and my husband, that held him back. Oh, he wasn’t worried about them so much as he was jealous that I liked them more. He could feel it.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]But there, tonight, I couldn’t be with either one of them. I was locked in this room with him. I opened my mind to let him know that I was all his. Yet he still held back.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Although it wasn’t his intention, that teased me. I stretched my foot out, and my toes touched the outside of his bare thigh. I scooted down so my foot could caress the length of his leg. He didn’t give in to it, yet he didn’t move away either. My foot floated in between his legs, and I ran my toes up his inner thigh.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Still he didn’t flinch, nor did he stop me. I kept going until I reached his balls and nudged them lightly with my toes. He bit his lip. Under the water, the skin there felt even softer, and I noticed that I didn’t feel any hair. Did he really shave? Not that I thought of it, I didn’t recall seeing any razors in the house at all. Plus, he didn’t seem like the type.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]“It’s weird,” he said. “I haven’t had to shave at all since I turned. Vince said it’s like since the hormones aren’t needed anymore, they just stop creating more hair in some people.”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]“Huh.” I shrugged and continued on, lifting his sack up with the top of my foot.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]When he still didn’t react, I floated around until I was sitting next to him, our hips directly touching. My hand slid down his thigh, and the brazen contact with his skin excited me. I let my fingers float to his stomach and up his chest. He was looking forward with determination at this point, like he wouldn’t let himself give in. Up his neck to his chin, I turned him to face me and grabbed his face with both of my hands. I raised up out of the water to put my lips to his.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]That was the last straw for him, he couldn’t contain himself anymore. Using the buoyancy of the water, he pulled me close to him. My knees went to either side of his, and my wet breasts pressed up against his chest. To stabilize myself, I put my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me to keep me as close as possible, his forearms crossing over my back.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]The air felt cool and refreshing compared to the hot water, and it made me feel drunk. His lips felt so soft against mine, and my lips were drawn to his like magnets. I parted my mouth slightly and lightly licked his lips. That took him to even another level, and he pressed his lips to me hard, prying my lips apart with his tongue.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Without even realizing it, my hands began to drift. First they went to his hair, which was slightly damp in the back from his proximity to the tub. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him shiver even in the heat of the water, and he hugged me tighter. It made him relax his tongue, and I used the opportunity to lightly bite his lower lip.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His hand moved down my back and his fingers sank into my flesh. They were hot and passionate, making the water seem like an icy spring in comparison. It was the first time I had ever felt heat through his touch. No longer resisting, he pulled my body against his, and my breasts squished up against his chest.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I used the opportunity to bury my head in his neck, smelling his aroma without the distracting scent of sweet blood in the way. Without the sugary smells of human life essence, he smelled musky, like a subtle cologne. I wished I could bottle it up. His skin felt so soft against my cheek, and I turned my head and kissed his neck.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]At first, he tensed up, remembering what happened last time I was so close. It distracted me. "Didn't you want this?" I thought, but didn't say out loud. He relaxed.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My knees tightened against his thighs, keeping me in place, as my left hand trailed up from the back of his neck to his cheek. Giving in, he let his head sink back, caressing his face in my hand. He put his full trust in me by exposing his neck.

(continued here: [url]http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3352-Bathroom-Hot-Tub-scene-part-2[/url])[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    Tags: fiction, vampires
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bathroom Hot Tub scene part 2

[B][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial](continuation of part 1: [url]http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry.php?3353-Bathroom-Hot-Tub-scene-part-1[/url] )
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Had I wanted to, I could have ended his life right there. He hadn't fed, and he was hungry. If I drank from him on top of that, it would be easy to take so much from him that he couldn't survive. His head would sink under the water and he'd never come back up.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I shook the image from my head and held back tears. It wasn't until that moment that I had considered what I would feel if I lost him. Before, it was always about how I would survive, but he couldn't help me there anymore. I realized that I loved him.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My mind had been open and he went through this journey of feelings with me. Finally, he relaxed, actually relaxed, submitting himself to me entirely. I kissed in the hollow below his ear, then down his neck, over the jugular, and down to his collar bones. His hot flesh shivered, and I actually felt the prickle of goosebumps on his skin.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I let my hands take over the journey under the water, sliding slowly down his chest to his stomach. I floated backward, putting a little space between our bodies, and slipped my hand between his thighs. The jets made the current of the water flow against my hands, so I stopped momentarily to reach over and turn the hot tub off. Without the movement of the water, it made it easier for me to stay in place too.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Back under the water, my hand found his cock, not entirely hard yet. It reacted responsively under my touch. I slowly stroked down, pulling the skin tight as my hand pressed against his pelvis, and then pulled up until my fist covered the head. After each stroke, it grew more and more until it was more than twice the length of my fist.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I wanted him then. That hadn't been my plan, but hell, none of this had been planned. Even when I had disrobed in front of him and stepped into the tub, I thought that I was being no more than a tease. But now, I desired nothing less than having him in me.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]He pulled me back to him, pressing our bodies together once again. I straddled his lap, and positioned myself in the perfect spot over him. I was so wet with my own juices that even the water hadn't washed them away, so his cock slid so easily into me.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]A jolt of electricity shot through my body, like feeling him in me had transformed me into another state of being. I paused for a moment, relishing the feeling, before letting him fill me the rest of the way. It was like he was perfectly molded for my pussy, filling every nook from bottom to top. He floated forward to enter me further, and I wrapped my legs around him.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I supported no part of myself anymore. My arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, the only things my skin touched was his and the water. His hands were around my waist, and he rocked my hips against his. Subconsciously, I tightened up against him, trying to meld our bodies together as much as possible. I no longer realized where I was, the room, the lair, the quarry, the daylight so far away from us outside, none of it existed. It was only his body and mine in the water, water everywhere, there wasn't even a tub that contained it in my mind.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]With each thrust, we traveled slowly through the water, until my back came to rest against the opposite side. I released my legs, and he sat me on the ledge. While my hands grasped his upper arms, using him as leverage to pull him into me, his hands went into my hair. My scalp tingled from his touch, and the electricity that stemmed from his fingertips met the bolts of lightning that surged up my body from between my legs. Had another being touched this water, surely they would be electrocuted to death.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]His thrusts got more and more forceful, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming his cock back into me again. He put his hands on the edge of the tub and used the force of his strokes to pin me in place. I held on to his arms for dear life, and my entire body tensed against his. My Kegel muscles involuntarily contracted, making my pussy pulse against his cock.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]As soon as I hit that plane of ecstasy, he exploded inside of me, and I inadvertently sank my nails into the flesh on the back of his arms. Together we screamed in passion. From somewhere outside the room, I got the distinct feeling that someone was pleased with the sound and what it meant. I ignored that other voice for now.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]My companion started to back up and pull out, but I wrapped myself around him and wouldn't let go. He turned around and sat on the ledge, wrapping his arms around me as well. We sat there together, his soft cock still inside of me, basking in each other's glow and the warmth of the water. I lay my head on his shoulder, and we sat like that until we both started to fall asleep.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    Tags: fiction, vampires
    Categories
    Uncategorized