Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Random Thoughts...

No one has made a blog post since before the site update on Monday (or therabouts) so I thought maybe I should, to test things out and do a brain dump.

So busy lately, but it feels good to be making progress and getting things done. The next priority is talk to the programmer about all the variables that I need to be access fromthe homepage and peoples' Profile pages so I can make the changes there that I feel need to be done. That will go a long way to taking the site to the next level.

And good news! We got approval from the credit card billing company to take credit cards! So next step there is to hash out exactly what goodies "Bisexual.com FanClub" members will have and put them in place.

And I am taking an online course that is taking too much of my time - ugh! I thought it would be a walk. But I am actually having to put in 6 hours a week or so of work! Oh well I need it as a prerequisite for the course I really want which starts in April. So I tough this one out. So an online class tonight on top of everything.

Okay, let's see if this posts...

- Drew :paw: