Register

drummer8025

Asking a question

Rate this Entry
I wanted to know how do you get your husband to try the bi seen. We always talk about it but he says he would have to be total drunk . I had him suck on a dildo already but he wouldn't try the real thing. I just want him to try it.He might like it. So if anyone can give me some pointers please tell me. I know when I am playing and sucking on him he is really out of it.

Submit "Asking a question" to Digg Submit "Asking a question" to del.icio.us Submit "Asking a question" to StumbleUpon Submit "Asking a question" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If he does not want to have sex with the same gender or other people besides you don't force him to do it.
    Not totally drunk is a good start.My wife and I used to swing and she had no problem jumping on my face with a creampie dripping out of her to make me clean her up.Then before I was done cleaning her up her friend was sticking his cock in my mouth as I was finishing her up.It was a turn on watching her getting fucked and listening to her orgasms.With the right setting it is quite doable and enjoyable.
    After showing this comment to my wife she reminded me of an instance when we were swing and I got so horny listening to her moans from our one friend fucking her that when she seen I was watching her she started cumming even more and fucking him harder.That was another time when I resisted somewhat and ended up cleaning them both up.She said if I wanted to fuck her I had to do clean up and when I was done her I had to go to him to supposedly kiss his dick and next thing she is sticking his cock in my mouth.It got hard and I had to wait until he was done fucking her again.I told her I was not doing cleanup until I got fucked.We think if you have the power of the pussy and he sees you getting a good fucking he will get turned on by your pleasure and thats when you strike.Good Luck
    [QUOTE=goodtimr;bt4873]Not totally drunk is a good start.My wife and I used to swing and she had no problem jumping on my face with a creampie dripping out of her to make me clean her up.Then before I was done cleaning her up her friend was sticking his cock in my mouth as I was finishing her up.It was a turn on watching her getting fucked and listening to her orgasms.With the right setting it is quite doable and enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
    Thank you. I will try that cause he always cleans me up after he fucks me. That might be a good way to get him to do it.
    [QUOTE=goodtimr;bt4873]Not totally drunk is a good start.My wife and I used to swing and she had no problem jumping on my face with a creampie dripping out of her to make me clean her up.Then before I was done cleaning her up her friend was sticking his cock in my mouth as I was finishing her up.It was a turn on watching her getting fucked and listening to her orgasms.With the right setting it is quite doable and enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
    Thank you . I could try that cause he always cleans me up after we fuck. I don't know why he wouldn't want to try the real thing. He sucks on a dildo for me then I fuck his ass. He likes that so whats the difference. When he cleans me up after we fuck the cum still is coming out of my pussy so whats the difference if it comes out of a dick. Cum is cum.
    I can say that sucking on a dildo and getting pegged may seem like he's ready for some bisexual play but as gay as they seem, they are straight activities. He does appear to be about ready to move to the next level though. Have you guys tried an MFM yet? If he isn't the jealous type, that would be the best way to bring this about. Once everyone is naked and horny, barriers tend to fall.
    [QUOTE=Hypersexual11;bt4883]I can say that sucking on a dildo and getting pegged may seem like he's ready for some bisexual play but as gay as they seem, they are straight activities. He does appear to be about ready to move to the next level though. Have you guys tried an MFM yet? If he isn't the jealous type, that would be the best way to bring this about. Once everyone is naked and horny, barriers tend to fall.[/QUOTE]
    Yes we had a threesome with another guy but he was very straight. We need to find a bi male or a couple with a bi female and bi male , then maybe it would work out. That way if she is eating me and I am eating him , and he is really out of it, the guy could maybe slide his dick in his mouth. See when I give him a blow job sometimes when he comes I put the cum in a jar. Then when he is giving the dildo a blow job I put some of the cum on the dildo. I also have a dildo that you can fill up with cum and make it swirt out of it. I fill that up and while he is sucking on it , I pull it out and put that one in and make that cum. He eats that. So whats the difference. He should try it.
    I have many married bi or curious friends and they all wish their wives would approve. More often than not it is their first time or first time in many years. It seems by the time a man is in his late 40s and into his fifties he gets tiered of waiting and the balance tip to "I am going to do it before it is too late". You are already special in being supportive. The fear holds men back from having a full life they secretly dream of. The fear is often of that the wife might leave him and out him destroying his relationships at home and at work. I have heard the same stories so many times I am beginning to think all men have some desire but afraid to show it. There is a fear of loosing his wife to another man. Or the wives are insecure and could not handle him enjoying an outside partner. It seems to always have something to do with fear.

Would it be possible to arrange the meeting for him? Possibly a bi couple so he could see you are having fun and still love him. That would give him permission to enjoy and still love you. Maybe tie him up and have a guy suck on him. Being tied up allows him feel "it is not my fault". Removes the guilt factor that us guys are feed throughout our lives. Guys are good at sucking and even if he rants a bit it at the moment it will stay on his mind until he gives in. Whatever you try be sure to leave his manhood intact. I describe it to first timers as two Greek warriors cupping each others genitals out of mutual respect. Make sure the other guy is a perceived equal so he can see it as a manly thing to enjoy. Men are funny that way, no matter what the sacrifice and pain it may cause us we have to have our manhood. A man may be a sissy but sex with another man does not make him a sissy. For me it is a form of bravery (even more manly) to be openly bisexual. Our sexual desires can be buried under a life time of this mental and emotional junk. Helping him past that, whatever "that" is, and you will probably awaken a sexual tiger you never thought was their. Probably beyond the desire for male contact that is probably hidden deep inside. Who knows what other inhibitions he has buried inside. I wish I was closer, I would be happy to help.
    I am going to try to find a bi couple so we can try that one. I think he would enjoy being tied up. That way I could get him to try anything and he wouldn't feel that it was his fault. That's a perfect idea. He likes to tie me up so I will tell him its his time to get tied up. Thank you.
    Last night we were having sex with just the two of us. I was going down on him and when he came I put it in a glass which he didn't know it at the time. After that I had him suck on the dildo for a while then I pulled out the dildo and told him to keep his mouth open and poured the cum in him mouth. he swallowed it. he said it tasted good. So I told him maybe next time we have a threesome I can suck him off and he can lick and suck the guy off. We will see what happens. I told him what is the difference if he sucks on a dildo or the real thing and swallows the cum. Cum is cum. He talk me into having a threesome with a woman. Its only fair he does this for me. I just want him to try it. If he doesn't like it then then stop. But I think he will if he will try it.
    Last night we had a threesome with another guy. While the guy was fucking me I ask him to lick on my pussy. Which he did. I know he has to taste the guys dick too. after the guy came in me I had him lick all the cum out. He said he like it so I guess he might be ready to try the sucking on the guy now.
    If you can get him into a 4-way (two women, two men) he will get so hot he will turn on to the other man.