Register

KDaddy23

Sensibilities - Part I

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]One day, a bunch of us were sitting around talking and the topic of when everyone lost their cherry came up. One by one, the nine or ten of us - both guys and gals - said how old they were the first time they had sex and when it was my turn and I said that I was 8 and told the story of it, man - you should have seen the looks on the faces of some of the people.

They were shocked, said I was lying, stated that there was no way I could have known about sex, etc., and I had replied to the derision with, "Just because y'all were late finding out about doesn't mean everyone was - and I wasn't."

In conversations about when one discovered their bisexuality, jeez, people would either be shocked, amazed, and sometimes "jealous" that in two short years, I went from having sex with a girl, having sex with a man, and learning how to eat pussy (although I never mentioned who I had that first lesson with). Some said it wasn't possible while others, well, they understood it since some of the folks I could talk to about this had their first same-sex experience at young ages as well... and some in similar ways, too.

One woman I was talking to asked, "Why do some people get so weird about having sex when you're young?"

"Because we're supposed to be innocent about such things," I had said. "It hard for some people to believe that you don't have to be 16 or older to figure out the sex thing; where I lived, shit, adults would hammer not having sex or even thinking about in our heads a lot, like they knew we were gonna find out about it and, I guess, trying to delay the inevitable..."

Quite a few guys I knew would tell me, "Damn, man - I wish I had grown up with you!" and I'd tell them, without any shame whatsoever that if they had, they would have most certainly found out about sex way before they actually did.

Another person asked me how it went down for us collectively and I really couldn't answer the question except to say that from my perspective, once I was shown how to stick my dick inside a girl, we all seemed to become aware of sex at the same time. I mean, the day after I had my first experience with dick, it was like three of my friends also learned about it and, um, of course, we had to show each other what we had learned and it just seemed to be contagious; four of us knew something about sex, then six of us, then ten of us and all inside of almost two weeks. In another week, there weren't too many of us who'd talk about and want to do the nasty with somebody... and there were a lot of us in my neighborhood.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Sensibilities - Part I" to Digg Submit "Sensibilities - Part I" to del.icio.us Submit "Sensibilities - Part I" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sensibilities - Part I" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments