Register

KDaddy23

Sensibilities - Part III

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I'd often eavesdrop on adult conversations and doing my best to be inconspicuous as they talked about their conquests, who was fucking who and, occasionally, their concerns that their kids - if they had them - were having sex. Sometimes that would spark conversations I'd find interesting and proved that, yeah - they knew we were gonna do it and that they had to do whatever they could do to stop us while realizing that it was pretty much impossible.

"You can't watch those little motherfuckers twenty-four hours a day," one man said. "But if I catch them, I'm gonna make them wish they were dead when I get finished with them!"

They'd all pretty much agree with that sentiment while others would proudly state that they knew their kids didn't know anything about sex and, once, I almost let the cat out of the bag and laughed when I heard it because I knew who this one man's children were (of course) and knew they were having sex because an hour before, I had did it with both his son and daughter... at the same time.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Sensibilities - Part III" to Digg Submit "Sensibilities - Part III" to del.icio.us Submit "Sensibilities - Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sensibilities - Part III" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments