Register

KDaddy23

Zoning Out - Part III

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I rolled over onto my back, gasping for air and feeling all tingly and everything; my friend turned on his side to face me with a huge grin on his face which made me grin right back at him. As we laid there getting ourselves together, I was still thinking about what he said and asked him, "So when somebody's doing it to me, I should move around more, huh?"

"I guess so," he said with a shrug. "I mean, you're not the only one who just stays still and doesn't say anything, right?"

Yeah, he was right about that, too, and I just shrugged to myself about it, thinking that the next time, I'd try to move around more or whatever. I looked at him and asked, "Do you wanna do it again?"

"I sure do!" he said - but I knew he would.

"Okay - give me a moment, though," I said. I got up and went to the sink in the room we were in and used the cold water that was still on to get the, um, mess off of my dick and to get as much as his cool and sticky jizz from between my butt cheeks before going back to the mattress we were using.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep - stick it in!" I answered and got ready to feel him going in there again and knowing it was still gonna be easy because cold water doesn't really get rid of Vaseline.

I sighed as I felt his dick going in me again but this time I was "determined" to move around and make The Sounds even though I wasn't even sure how to really do that; I mean, sure - it felt good to have him doing it to me and everything and while I was thinking about that, I heard him say, "Yeah, that's it!" - and because, it seems, my body was moving along with his and without me thinking about doing that.

Then I heard myself say, "That feels so good... keep going..." and it was really weird to hear myself making The Sounds but, at the same time, it all made it feel even better. Hmm, maybe the rest of the guys had known this before I finally did? I didn't give it any more thought because I heard my own voice saying, "Do it to me, keep doing it to me..."

I still kinda went to that place in my mind and that I was moving around and making The Sounds didn't seem to be a problem like making it hard for me to enjoy him doing it to me. Hmm... I gotta make sure to keep doing these things even if I felt silly doing them.

He shot his jizz in my butt and we switched places and, how about that? As I was doing it to him, I was making all kinds of Sounds, oohing and ahhing and telling him how good it felt and so much that the really good feeling seemed to sneak up on me and while I was moaning it hit me pretty hard and I could hear myself saying, "Ooh, ooh!" over and over.

Wow... that was even better than the first time! I didn't know why I hadn't been doing those things before but I sure was gonna be doing them from now on! We got cleaned up as best as we could, got dressed, and went back out into the summer heat of the afternoon. It went without saying that we were both going to head home so we could both wash up good with soap and hot water - the only thing that really got rid of the Vaseline, not to mention that we both still had jizz oozing our of our butts and that squishy feeling, eh, now it didn't feel all that nice.

"I'll see you in a few minutes," he said. "You wanna meet back here so we can suck each other some more? I don't wanna do it again, okay?"

"Okay," I said; my butt was kinda sore anyway and as much as I liked him doing it to me, I like sucking his dick even more.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Zoning Out - Part III" to Digg Submit "Zoning Out - Part III" to del.icio.us Submit "Zoning Out - Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Zoning Out - Part III" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments