Register

KDaddy23

"Can I Suck It?" - Part III

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Into the adult years and things just changed; no one was really asking if they could blow me or if I'd blow them because it was an expectation and the only and more serious question asked was whether I swallowed or not. So whether I was down with sucking and being sucked was a moot point and since I swallowed, I got to suck a lot of dick and swallow a lot of cum... most of the time: Sometimes a guy's cum just tasted awful.

I've given out a few bro-jobs or mercy sucks and, thinking about them, I realized that I didn't actually ask them if I could suck their dick as much as I'd ask them if they thought it would make them feel better if I were to blow them which, I guess, is really a semantical difference that isn't much of a difference but asking in this way "saved" me from sounding eager and desperate... even when I had no prior thoughts about sucking dick but as I said earlier, it would hit me that blowing him just might be the thing to do.

I still don't know why that makes sense or how I'd get into my head that sucking his dick was [I]the thing[/I] that would make him feel good. With the guys who were suffering from a horrible case of blue balls and dropping hints that getting their dick sucked would be really nice right about now, it wasn't a matter of me asking if I could suck them but I'd sometimes say, "I might be able to help you with that..." because offering wasn't asking.

Whether they accepted or not was, of course, different even thought once I told a guy that, yes, I was serious about helping with that problem, the dick would come out and I'd suck the living daylights out of it and, most of the time, I'd get my dick sucked but if I didn't, that was okay since there were a lot of times I'd suck a guy's cock and wasn't thinking about him sucking mine.

Sometimes I'd be just sitting and talking to a guy and thinking about how much I needed to suck a dick and, yeah, especially his dick and so much that the guy would ask me what I was thinking about... and I had no problem being honest and saying, "I was thinking about how good it would be to suck your dick." Some guys would be shocked and surprised and feel some kind of way about me saying that... but I was of a mind that one shouldn't ask me questions they don't wanna hear the answers to. It wasn't as much of a thing of me being honest with them as it was a thing about me being honest with myself; I want to suck your dick and you happened to ask me what I was thinking about before I could ask you if I could blow you.

Again, it wasn't a thing of a guy saying yes or no so much - and they often said yes and sometimes if they said no at first, they'd come back and agree to it later. It was - and still is - a thing of not asking if I can but letting it be known that if you don't mind, neither do I. I'd later think that my resistance to asking had something to do with always having to ask women if I could have sex with them... and even when the woman was mine already. Some women just love to make us beg for sex and it's so unbecoming and even embarrassing and more so when most of the time, they turn us down and sometimes give us a bunch of shit about, "Is that all you ever think about?"

And some guys just don't react well to other guys asking such a question and I've never been one to like conflict and, as such, it's always better to err on the side of caution and not give voice to the question that's on my mind:

"Can I suck your dick?" I've actually asked maybe eight or nine times in my life... and maybe two of the guys I've directly asked said no and that they weren't into that. Okay, total bummer but it's true that if you don't ask, you won't ever know one way or the other and there's a 50/50 chance that the guy I'm asking is going to say yes... or no fucking way.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit ""Can I Suck It?" - Part III" to Digg Submit ""Can I Suck It?" - Part III" to del.icio.us Submit ""Can I Suck It?" - Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Can I Suck It?" - Part III" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments