Register

Jazminedress

Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 4

Rate this Entry
So, at this point I am in the middle of my second week in hotels, and I am thinking, this is not working out like I planned. I was hoping for someone come over, they tell me how beautifal I am, how sexy I am (Hey, don't judge me, it's not my fault my feminine side is kinda egotist, but I will speak to her about it) , then we pleasure each other, they put on clothes and , you know leave.

As the great prophet, Charlie Sheen, once said " You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay them to leave"

Anyways, at this point, I decide to check out silver daddies, I mean, older crowd like me right ? probably a little more maturity, understand themselves, somewhat more grown up........................not a chance in hell. For one thing, at 54, I am the kid in that group. Well, this night I am chatting on grindr and silverdaddies at the same time, thinking I would just like some petting or something.

Finally, I get hit on by a guy in a shirt and tie, generic yuppie looking person, probably in his 30's, and I am like, he seems decent, we talk about what we want this night, everything looks good, until he comes over. I could smell some alcohol right away, as in recently been drunk, but, not an issue by itself.

we started making out , touching, he is doing the "You like the feel of that big dick "?

Sure, uhhhh huhhhh, it's maybe 5.5 to 6 inches on a good day, don't flatter yourself buddy, but I went along with it. Then he goes to graphic prono talk of what he is going to do with his big dick. That was his first mistake, because now I am on alert.

Next thing I know, he uses both hands and grabs around my throat and tells me how he is going to face fuck the shit out of me and I better like it. To be honest, I have a weird thing about hands near my neck, goes back to an issue when I was young. This aside, his tone of voice, the way his demeanor changed, and the look in his eyes...............I had enough clues this had gone south already.

I calmly asked him to move his hands and step back, he responded with "Bitch, my cock should already be in your mouth and no speaking, understand"

One thing I can tell you, and every smaller guy knows this, no matter how big you are, if we are planted and balanced, and you are not, you will go down, and go down hard. At this point he had a knee on the bed and one foot on the ground, simple physics, spin forearm to his wrists that made him bend forward,turn to the right, forearm around his neck , knee to the back and he couldn't move.

I nicely told him, he is going to get dressed, leave without a sound, and if I ever hear of him attacking a CD or Trans again, I will personally make sure he pays the price. He was stuttering and apoligizing, this wasn't him, he never acts like this, he wanted his first time to be like the movies blah blah blah, he is sorry and is leaving.

I did grab a screen shot of him and post it in a few places and contacted local CD's and trans to warn them.

I really don't believe he was a bad guy, he got caught up in the excitement, had a few drinks to clam himself, but he went too far. The only good thing, he got someone who knows something about protecting themselves, otherwise it could have been real bad.

At this point, I gave up on the week. Went home Saturday night, slept in my own bed and relaxed.

Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 4" to Digg Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 4" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized