Register

Jazminedress

Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 5

Rate this Entry
Third week of my fun trip. I ma feeling better, 2 nights in a row in my own bed. But, not feeling the grindr, so concentrated on silverdaddies. I was hoping they would be a touch different, I was very wrong. I started texting with a guy, 72 (to be fair, I had texting, and I really cannot stand sexting)

So we are chatting , seems okay, but then he says he has an early morning so ahs to go, okay, good night. Next text I get is "Good night what " ?

I am like, huh, then he informs me, bitches need to learn their place, it is good night master. Now, this crap was not in his bio, so I nicely tell him, some kind of mistake, I dont do the subordinate, sissy, master slave, whatever you want to call it games. Now he tells me he didn't ask what I want, he is now telling me what I will do. That one was an easy block.

Chatting with another guy, seems alright at first, then sends me a video of someone fisting him with 1/2 their forearm up his ass. Sorry, not my thing, and ouch.

The next two nights I had schedules to write, so no social media. Thursday comes around, I called up an old friend and we headed to a bar. I have learned, when dressed like me, watch your back, don't go outside, always keep your hand over the top of your drink when not actively drinking. The reality is, people into crossdressing don't go tot he police when attacked, and their are groups that assume you are weak and basically a cum dump whore who deserves what ever they get, and sadly, this is worse in the LGBTQ community, we are the outcasts and the ones looked down upon by both sides.

Anyways, when I see someone kind of checking me out, I watch if they step towards the bar. Many times it is some well meaning person buying a drink to break the ice. Most times a server brings it over, but sometimes they do. I watch to see if the drink leaves my sight at any time before it gets to me. Lors of times, it is for someone else, whichs is fine, but when it does come to me, I want to make sure nothing was added.

Night rolls on, people are coming by our table speaking to us, now this is a bar that caters to the older crowd, at one point I turned for a second, but I could see in a mirror. A guy who hadn't been speaking, but was kind of a wingman, his hand went over my drink and I saw the little sputter. I turned quickly and asked him what the F he was doing.

naturally he denied anything, we went back and forth, and now people are watching. Some drag queen walks over and states she is sure she saw something get dropped in my drink. The bouncer /bartender came over and asked questions, the whole place is basically paying attention to us now.

The bartender was a smart guy, he is like, well, we can't prove anything either way, people think they saw something, you deny it, maybe we should have the police come by, get everyone's ID, get searched, then take the drink and have it analyzed. The guy freaks out now, stammering how he doesn't need this crap, he has a wife and kids at home, all the usual.

The bartender asked me what I wanted, I said just permanently ban him, and contact your friends with other bars to make sure they do also. So the guy gave up his ID, they took a picture and he left.

On the bright side, my drinks were free for the rest of the night. I spent some time dancing with drag queens, other queens and had a great time. Other guys were telling me they had a weird feeling about him, the way he tried to talk to them in the place, so it worked out for the best.

Not much else happened the rest of the week, went home friday............worked on my hair all day Saturday, saw Loverboy, Styx, REO Speedwagon in concert....................for the record, Styx blew the roof off that place, and, it was an outdoor venue, so blowing the roof off was an achievement

Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 5" to Digg Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Grindr, Silver Daddies and Hotels Oh my part 5" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized