Register

KDaddy23

Freak - Part VI

Rate this Entry
Only time would tell. I'd given him my word that we could have sex tomorrow and I couldn't see myself not keeping my word although, being honest with myself, I was hoping that my mom would have me doing something so that I couldn't go over and have sex with him.

But I showed up "bright and early" and after his parents had gone to work. He was happy to see me.

"I didn't think you'd show up," he said.

"I told you I would," I said.

We got right to it. We sucked each other off; I needed to recharge but he didn't - he went from cumming in my mouth to sliding that big, fat, freakish dick in me. He was gentler this time. Fucked me long enough to bust two nuts in me. Incredible. Freakish.

He sucked me to get me hard and after slathering up with Vaseline this time, I eased my new erection into the tightness of his ass. I asked him if he wanted me to stop so he could adjust.

"Just do it," he said. "Put all of it in me! I can take it!"

No, he couldn't. My dick wasn't small and nowhere near his size but I took an amount of pride to hear him squealing and groaning and talking about how big my dick was. He was so tight that I was having a hard time holding my cum and told him about that.

"Go ahead and cream me," he said. I almost laughed to think that the reason why he said that was so I would get out of his ass more than him really wanted me to cum in him.

I came. When I was done, I was going to pull out but he said, "If you can stay in me, stay in me, okay?"

He was still so tight that I felt his ass pushing me out but I did my best to stay in him; it helped that he must've figured out that if he clenched his muscles, that would keep me in him. It worked and he kept doing it until I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Wow, that feels weird," he said. "Can you fuck me now?"

"I think so," I said. I started slowly because his butt was still trying to push me out but I'd gotten hard enough so it wasn't going to happen. It took me "a while" to cum in him again but I couldn't get over how... comfortable I felt fucking him. I came and pulled out and we talked for a while.

Submit "Freak - Part VI" to Digg Submit "Freak - Part VI" to del.icio.us Submit "Freak - Part VI" to StumbleUpon Submit "Freak - Part VI" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments