Register

Is He/She really Bi?

1. gahdeh10
    gahdeh10
    We were wondering how many of you have had the experience like we have several times. We had advertised for a bi-male to join us. We have met and played a few times only to find out that a couple of the males who was supposed to be bi, was more interested in the female half than the male. We understand that most people are attracted more to one sex or the other. However when you claim to be bisexual and you act like you don't want to even touch the same gender as you, it really makes you question it. Did they just come over to have sex with your wife/husband? What gets us is, we always meet first, before anything happens. We don't just jump into bed with anyone. Does this sound familiar to you? If so, feel free to share.
  2. Chaos_Couple
    Chaos_Couple
    We have endured similar experiences. The Guy has invariably seemed interested in just playing with us to have access to her. Doesn't mind getting a BJ from him, but beyond that, nothing. Single guys are the worst, and married guys have been lying about being open about their activities. It wasn't until "swinging," or playing with couples where the husband is bi, but has been hiding it, that we have had any success or repeat experiences. "Bicurious" guys are to be avoided in our experience.
  3. EdofK
    EdofK
    Hi. Well I am well and truly bi. Took me a while to discover that, but I am older now (44) and know what I want and what I like. Life would be so much easier if people would be honest or could be with people they could be honest with. I find myself in that situation now and it makes life easier even though she doesn't want to know or participate. Maybe one day although she has had an experience herself. Anyway, hang in there I guess. Keep being honest and if you are looking for that special partner for yourselves, we are out there.
  4. *pan*
    *pan*
    i have noticed this too when the wife was interested in swinging at one time, we advertised for a bi male top so i could play too and some of them were not bi, i don't believe, when chatting with them they seemed more interested in the females. i believe calling oneself bi opens the door for guys that ordinarily cant get a woman so they claim to be bi and they get to play with the woman. i have read stories on here about the same problem. i think it's pitiful for a person to claim to be something they are not because they can't get it any other way or because they like what the woman looks like and will do or say anything to get her in bed. i am 50/50 bisexual bottom and can assure you i am for both lol and enjoy both equally.
  5. rutemptedalso
    rutemptedalso
    The few times that I've been with a M/F couple the females weren't really into it. It was like they were just do'n it to please their man. I a situation like that I'd rather just be with the male. I've always fantasized about being penetrated while penetrating someone else, either male or female. I sure it would be intense pleasure like I've never felt before.
  6. coldfire78
    coldfire78
    Try this one on for size.

My wife was the one who supported and encouraged me to embrace my bisexuality, something that I had been struggling with for years. After two years of talking and fantasizing, we finally advertised to find a guy for a bi mmf encounter where we two guys would ultimately "put on a show" for her before tag teaming and dp'ing her. After weeding through the pages of responses we were completely unexpected for, we narrowed it down to one guy and began a phone relationship with him. Initially, it seemed like he was a perfect match, and right about the time we were planning on meeting and making it happen, things got a little weird with his text messages. Nothing ever happened due to conflicting schedules, and I pulled the plug because his text messages got to where they were very uncomfortable for me, like he was deliberatly aiming to humiliate me. My wife acted supportive of the decision - from the get go we had decided if one said no at any point, then it was over and we move on to somebody else. Little did I know, that he and she kept texting each other behind my back. 3 months later, she left me for him and filed for a divorce.

5 days after our divorce was granted, he had an ad online. he was looking for a boyfriend behind her back.

has anything similar happened to any other couples out there?
  7. gahdeh10
    gahdeh10
    Trust is a big issue. I will be the one who will pull the plug on anything that makes me uncomfortable. I completely support my husband's bi side but when the other man tries to exclude me then it's bye-bye for him. We have had that happen both ways. We also have an issue with the other guy trying to say that he is bi only to find out that he just wants to "satisfy" me. I got news for them I definitely don't need anybody else. I play because I enjoy it not because I "need" another man in my life. After 2 failed marriages I am finally with the person I should of been with in the beginning. I honestly feel for you because been there, done that (first husband cheated on me for 10 years). We have such a wonderful marriage now that there is no reason to cheat or lose the trust. You will find the right person he or she is out there (which ever you prefer)
  8. centillini
    centillini
    I met a couple, last year who was curious. we messed around and he finally started to suck me, she was so turned on by it came twice. I got to do her, then her hubby begged to let me come in his mouth. was hot, would love to do it again.