Register

Your first time

1. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    Its very interesting reading all these replies (and makes me horny) that most of us were young teenagers when we experienced our first cock. I was the same way. I was 13. There were a group of us guys from the neighborhood that hung together. We often played in the woods, as most young boys did. One day when I enetered the "fort" I found a couple of my buds jacking off. They asked me to join. As I'm standing there with my pants around my ankles whacking away, I watched my one friend start sucking my other friends cock. Not really knowing ANYTHING about sex at that time I wasn't sure what to think. I had been told that when 2 men had sex they were homos. Were my friends homos? Was I ? BUT all this was really turning me on. As I was watching and all these thoughts going through my mind the one guy being sucked had cum and I watched my other friend lap it up. I stopped jacking off for a minute as Mark (the guy who had cum) was putting his clothes on and quickly left. Now its just me and Jack there and I really want this guy to suck me too. Jack and I were now standing facing each other both stroking our cocks. I'm not sure why but I moved closer to Jack, reached over and started jacking him off. God it was such a turn on touching another man, feeling his hard cock in my hand. I got on my knees so his cock was in my face, so I could see close up his dick. Then just like I knew what I was doing ( I didn't) I put his cock in my mouth and started going up and down on his shaft. I actually stopped for a moment and asked if this was ok. I continued to stroke him and suck him when all of a sudden he exploded on my face. I had my mouth open so I got to swallow some of him. What was fantastic was just when he had cum, I did too. I remember going home thinking I don't care if I'm a homo, I really enjoyed what just happened.
    Jack and I continued to meet on a regular basis for many years. Even after we had both gotten married, we would meet for some guy fun. Sure miss those days
  2. androgynous34
    androgynous34
    The first time I tasted someone else cum I was 15 or 16, although I had learned to enjoy my own cum I wasn’t looking or interested in sucking someone else’s cock. One day when I ran into the neighborhood slut I walked up to her and kissed her hoping to get some pussy from her. We chatted for about 10 minutes then she informed me that she had to errand to run and she would be back in 20 minutes and asked me to wait for her I agreed. When she returned I kissed her and as soon as I stuck my tongue in her mouth I realized her month was coated with sperm. It took me by surprise I pulled away from her realizing she had just finished sucking a cock! She asked me what was wrong I didn’t answer her at first I felt anger then I said to her there is nothing wrong. The anger had turned to excitement and I kissed her and stuck my tongue back in her mouth and savored the taste of the unknown sperm. I have to admit it was exhilarating even though I we didn’t have sex I will always remember that day and wonder whose cum I enjoyed.
  3. NETencouple
    NETencouple
    I was 12 and the next door neighbor was 13. We were friends from as far back as I can remember. One day after school we were in his basement working on wrestling moves we learned that day at gym class, I was trying to shoot his leg for a take down and ended up grabbing his dick. This hurt of course, but we both noticed that his cock was growing. He pulled down his shorts and showed me his now nicely formed erection and I noticed that he had just started growing hair around it. We both stared at his erect cock, then he said let me grab yours, so i sat back and he grabbed my dick and balls and rubbed them for a second or two. Sure enough my cock started growing too! I had not gotten as much hair as had yet but the fuzz was there and he said he like the look of my cock with no hair and I told him I liked the hair around his.
    We decided to rub our cocks some (not knowing what masturbation was at this age) and it felt really good for both of us. He then told me he had seen his mom sucking on his dads cock about a month earlier and asked if I wanted to try it and see what it felt like...I agreed and he had me get up on the washer and took my entire cock in his mouth. I was amazing and i very shortly gave him my first load of cum, we both jumped and were scared at first, but he said it tasted good and was a little tangy, but he liked it. Of course I wanted to know to so we switched places and I took his entire cock in my mouth in a very short time he also came for me.
    We were both young so they were not massive cum loads, but they served their purpose, I remember the thick white cream that was still seeping out of his cock and pushing my tongue against the roof of my mouth to get the texture and be sure I tasted it fully before I swallowed it. I also thought it was very good, a little slimy, and a faint hint of some pee, but it was nice.
    We continued our experimentation with each others cocks and cum through that summer. Meeting in areas we could both get naked and pleasure each other, some times our rooms, others out in fields. It is one of my greatest memories of childhood, two young boys free and exploring their sexuality openly with each other.
    We both still liked girls and his older sister ended up being my first heterosexual experience (about 2 years after her brother and I started experimenting) which I loved just as much as her brother showing me homosexuality. I was very turned on by her 17 year old body and she introduced me to oral sex with a woman and I found that was equally pleasing to me,although her brother did give better blow jobs (). Go figure why I am bi after that right?
  4. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    My first time was when I was in graduate school. I was on a commuter train and, because the train was packed, I was standing on the outside platform of the train by the doors. These were the old style trains pulled by diesels. There was a man standing in front of me. When I was entering the train platform he smiled at me. Now he was in front of me on the platform, facing away. Slowly, he backed up against me until was against the wall. Then he reached behind him and started stroking my cock through my pants. I was shocked but there were other people on the platform and I didn't want to start something. Besides, it felt too good.

He motioned to me to go into the car after him and we entered the lavatory one by one. I couldn't wait. I started stroking his cock through his pants and it got hard. He unzipped his pants and out came the erect, great-looking cock. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off, just the way I liked my wife to do it to me. In about two minutes he came with what was like a pint of cum in my mouth. I gagged and then sucked him dry. I coudn't believe it and how much I loved the taste of his cum.

He zipped up and returned the favor with my hardened cock. I shot a load --- my former girlfriends and wife could never do it so well. I zipped up and, one by oneagain, we exited the lavatory.

Once again on the platform, we stood as though we didn't know each other. When the train reach his station, he got off, turned toward me and gave me a smile and a wink. I wish I had gotten his business card.

From that day on, I love sucking cock and swallowing tasty cum.

I never did see him again; but I think of thay day often. It was my first sexual activity with another man --- and I liked it.
  5. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I was 13 and my best friend was 12, we were talking about masturbating and discovered we both did it so we decided to watch each other jack off to see if we did it the same. We could both cum but I shot more then he did. One day as we were jacking off I told him we should swallow each others cum. He told me I had to go first, which was fine with me. I sucked him for awhile and then he started masturbating while I kneeled between his legs. When he got close he let me know and I sucked his cock into my mouth and got my treat. I found it a little salty but it wasn't that bad. Then we switched positions and I jacked off and fed him my cum as I came. He swallowed it all then ran for a drink. He never swallowed my cum again but was happy to give me his. I wonder if he remembers the things we did, as I still see him from time to time, but we never bring up , "Remember when we sucked each others cocks?"
  6. lil-lolly69
    lil-lolly69
    my first time i was 12 or 13, he was ALOT older than me but it was me who wanted to suck cock, not him making me. i didnt suck him for long before he cum in my mouth, there was alot of it lol and as others have already said, it just seemed natural to swallow it all, have enjoyed the taste ever since!
  7. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I was 13 hwe was nineteen and it was the second time I sucked his cock. The first time he pulled out and j/o into his hand and he ate it. The second time he came in my mouth to see if i liked it....IT WAS HEAVENLY and i have all ways swallowed since then
  8. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    MY first time was with my gay uncles lover. Of course at that time he was my uncles housemate because my family did not talk about homosexuals. I spent a few weeks one summe with them when i was 14. I had been maturbating for a couple years but had never touched another guy. Stuart was nearly 40 at that time, he was tall, great smile and built nice. He caught me playing with myself when " accidentally" walked in on me while my uncle was at work. He was naked and he asked if i like to touch another guy. I kinda froze but found this to be rather exciting! He was gentle and was nice to me and showed me how two men can enjoy each other. It was so much fun and after a couple nights I would be waiting naked in my room and would immediately go to my knees and suck him like a pro! flash forward twenty years and we were able to be together again this time he was a silverdaddy and still had those gentle moves that make me hard even now!
  9. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    The first cock ever sucked was when i was about 50,and this man had a cock that was about 9 inches long and fat as hell and uncut,i sucked him for about 30 minutes and when he shot his load,which was huge,i didn't know what to do,so i just swallowed it all and i have been hooked on cum ever since,i just love the stuff,can't get enough of it
  10. Will_in_ga
    Will_in_ga
    The first time I swallowed cum was when I was 11 years old. My 17 year old cousin was swimming in the creek by my house and I was sitting on the bank watching because my mother had told me not to get in the water. He said that he needed to pee. I told him to go ahead because I figured he would go in the creek. He got out and walked over to a tree and started pissing. I was checking him out. He asked if I wanted to look closer. I was embarrassed because he had caught me looking. He stroked his dick a couple of times and it got hard pretty fast. I said sure. It was about 6" long with a mushroom head. I reached out to touch it and it throbbed in my hand. I was hard too. He reached out and touched my dick through my shorts. Then he got down and pulled my shorts down and began sucking my cock. Then he told me it was my turn to suck his. I jumped at the chance. I had sucked a few dicks but they had been kids like me. I licked the head and loved it. A drop of precum oozed out and I licked it. I loved it. I opened my mouth and put as much in my mouth as I could and began sucking. He grabbed my head and began to hump my mouth. I began to match his rhythm and then he held the back of my head and began to cum in my mouth. I began to swallow. It was hot, salty and sweet and I loved it. I have loved cum ever since.
  11. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    I was 8 going on 9 and he was 13 almost 14 I had sucked his cock but he had not cummed in my mouth. I had watched jack off many times and knew that it wasn't pee coming out. One afternoon we were sucking each other and I just kept sucking him after I tasted his pre-cum and he let go with hugh load of cum as he was on top I started swollowing and have been ever since. I had my first dry "O" that day after he came
  12. dsj1952
    dsj1952
    I was 38, don't know who the guy was. I went to this Adult Book Store and went into one of the booths to watch a movie. The booth I was in had a 5" hole in the wall. I looked thru the hole and I saw this guy in the next booth and he was jacking his cock. He had a nice 7 or 8" one that was very thick. Well I just starred for a while and this guy noticed I was looking so then he turned facing me and shoved his cock, balls and all thru the hole, kinda caught me off guard, I had never done anything with another mans cock but was real curious, so I touched it a little and started jacking it, well after a couple minutes ,pre cum started oozing out of his cock head then I decided to sample the pre cum with my tongue, it tasted a little salty but not bad, then I licked it a bit and then engulfed the head in my mouth, that is when the guy started fucking my mouth and I was enjoying it the faster he fucked my mouth.... to the point that I was taking everything he had right up to his balls..... this must of really excited him because I thought he was going to knock the entire wall down then all of a sudden I felt this intense heat from his cock and it started throbbing ... then it happened suddenly... this guy started shooting stream after stream of hot, thick, creamy cum down my throat before I could pull his cock out of my mouth and as his cock head passed over my tongue that hot, creamy, cum streamed all out onto my tongue and I could taste it. It had a pepperminty taste with a little salty flavor. Man I was hooked then and I bet I have sucked over 300 different cocks since, but never one whose cum that tasted that good. Sure wish I had gotten that guys name because he would have gotten his own private cocksucker for life.
  13. Wombatso
    Wombatso
    I was about 9 years old when I invited myself to some cock. I was staying with a family friend as I did a fair bit after school. Their high school son and I sometimes sat in his room and talked, etc. I was in his room day when he came in from the bath or shower and I watched him dry himself. My eyes were fixed on his cock which came semi erect as I spoke to him about his dick. I didn't know anything about sex but in my mind, I knew exactly what to do instinctively. My mind was telling me to hold it, so without asking permission, I reached out and held his cock. It felt so good in my hand and I was fascinated with how the skin slide over his cock so I kept moving it back and forth as he grew hard. When he was stiff in my hand, I heard a voice inside my head tell me to put it in my mouth. I went down and put the head in my mouth. My tongue licked it and slowly I took in more, as my as my young mouth could take. I felt encouraged when I felt him hold me head and try to force himself in my throat until he came inside my mouth. I savoured the feel and his taste before swallowing. I often sucked him off after that then one day he got me to lay beside him where he fingered my anus which also led to my first experience of anal. I was hooked.
  14. dillvarne
    dillvarne
    A buddy and I were hanging out in my dorm room.

We went to a hypnotist show at the University. Back at my room, talk again went to sex. Out of the blue he asked if I had ever been hypnotized. I said no and asked him if he had and if he would like me to try to hypnotize him. I had read about it, but had no illusions about being able to do it. He said yes. So we dimmed the lights, he stretched out on my bed. Talked about him getting sleepy, etc.
    When he acted like he was under, I went through the usual 'cluck like a chicken' stuff. Then I asked about girls. Asked him to describe them to me, ect. Finally, asked if he was interested in guys and getting a bj from one. He said he would like that.

I unbuttoned his pants, slid them down. His cock was hard as a rock in his underwear. Slowly, I pulled his underwear down. He had a nice bush, light brown, curly. Then I saw his cock. Thinner than mine, but long and oh so hard. Beneath it,
    I saw his tight balls. Beautiful. With the underwear off, I could see his cock jump with his pulse. I slowly stroked it. From the balls to the tip of the cock, I ran my hands over him. He was panting and said "suck it". I did. First I tasted his tip with my tongue, then wrapped my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. What a feeling! Down I went, licking his shaft with my tongue. I loved it. Up and down I went. He started to pant and move his hips against my mouth, fucking it.
    That spurred me on to go faster. He was gasping and put his hands on my head and then started moaning. His cock started pulsing in my mouth. My tongue was just below his crown. I could feel the cum shoot out of him to the back of my throat. Jet after jet. Tasted wonderful. And I swallowed.

Again and again. Finally, he stopped shooting. I reluctantly released him. I've been hooked on sucking and swallowing ever since.
  15. Adam Garber
    Adam Garber
    my college roomate and i played around, then one day i walked in on him and his gf, i joined them and licker her while he fucked her. after that first night we did it a lot and i love sucking his cock
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast