Register

What am I ? Confused for sure.

1. Bi-cure1989
    Bi-cure1989
    I am a 23 yearold male who has a gf and a child who i love very much. I still find my gf attractive and still want to be with her. In the last 6 months I have been having unusual thoughts. It started when we was at a party and the idea of a 3some was mentiobed with me my gf and my male freind. During this 3some i gave my freind a handjob and also recieced a handjob but niether of us did it long enough to ejaculate. I have never entertained the idea of pleasuring a male before but now I have tried it i am having confusing feelings and thoughts.when i look at men I dont find them attractive. I would just like to try having a bisexual experiance at some point in my life. The idea of giving and recieving handjobs, blowjobs and anal sex really turns me on but like i say i dont find men attractive. What should i do any advice will be great good or bad. Thanks.
  2. zenn7
    zenn7
    I understand when you say you don't find guys attractive..or at least most. I also have a very positive attitude toward bisexuality...that perhaps we are a superior evolution of humankind..the ability to transcend social standards and experience intimacy with both sexes.. Perhaps with your girlfriends permission you should at least delve into stretching your boundaries. go the distance and push the limits.
  3. openminded4170
    openminded4170
    Even at my age (46), I have the same feelings/confusions.

I am very slowly learning though that one can engage in bi-sexual activities and not be truly bi and definitely not gay. To me, a true bi-sexual person wants to not only have sex with the same gender, but also could have a relationship and deep intimate sensual feelings for the same sex (which is great if one is that way).

I'm not saying that any guy/cock will do though... I am not attracted to men either but I think there has to be SOME kind of chemistry, but it does not have to be deep emotional attraction for the same sex. I hope that all makes sense.

I have not had my bi experiences yet but I sure hope to soon!

So what are you??? You are NORMAL!! You are a healthy sexual person that happens to be open minded as well! Go for it and don't wait (like I have) to experience it. Just be careful of who you play with and always play safe (condoms at least until you know 100% before going without)!
  4. Oborokybiman
    Oborokybiman
    I'm a married Bi man who loves sucking cock! I am not attracted to fem boys or hairy guys or even clothed men. I only see the cock and balls as attractive. I love jacking off and shooting my load so to catch some in my mouth! Now that my wife are back together from a 9 month separation. ..I can't seem to get hard around her or even want to have sex with her. I think of cock all of the time. If I can't find one to suck I just JO. She is pretty and as sexy as the day we married! But im always looking for a buddy to hang and suck with! She knows im bi and when we got back together I told her everything! And to my surprise she had sex with another woman! Wow! So she knows what its like! 2 months into our reconciliation her mom passes away without warning and she turned right back into a prude again! She hates the fact that I had experienced my bi side and has hid all of our toys that she picked out! I don't know what to do....
  5. sysper
    sysper
    sounds like u didn't finish the job lol. but seriously u where introduced to something u never thought of trying but it just happened that u did it enough to try it but not enough to go through with it & finish. i think u need to follow through with a guy the next time u get a chance with 1. u got a taste & it got u thinking, so go ahead & try it out some more! u don't have to be into the actual guy, there are various levels of bisexuality. be free & discover what works for u.