Register

prostate green light surgery

1. biwoody
    biwoody
    I recently had green light surgery on the prostate and as a result I have the sensation of cumming with no fluid coming out of my cock! Has anyone else experienced this? Its kinda wierd to say the least
  2. Randy from Pa
    Randy from Pa
    Yes I too had prostate surgery, I can have a orgasim w/o cumming, but no hardon also.
  3. biwoody
    biwoody
    I am finding that I am cumming more and more now as time goes on. And no real problem getting hard. As a matter of fact i am usually pretty hard when reading this forum. Hope all is well for you!
  4. explrgd
    explrgd
    I had a radical prostatectomy resulting in no ejaculate. Fortunately the removal was nerve sparing. Initially erections were non existent and gradually returned with use of pumps, rings and a lot of stroking. Now I get a 90% erection, can have a strong orgasm, and have no output. Seems as if something is missing. As I still have some incontinence issues, the process can get a bit messy and requires some preparation in advance. More than anyone needed to know, but it is important to note that not all prostate issues, or their outcomes are the same.
  5. leapingdeer
    leapingdeer
    Hi, I just noticed this discussion from several months ago. I too had green light laser surgery in March, 2012. The urologist that did the surgery at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, told me before the surgery that I'd have retrograde ejaculation. It's feels strange to have ejaculation contractions with no seminal fluid coming out. The feeling is intense with semen. Erections are good .. I'm thankful for that. I'd recommend green light prostate surgery over the old roto-rooter method.
  6. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    Holy crap, i'm not alone. However, no surgery, the ability to come just left one day and didn't come back. Age ia tough
  7. dave48511
    dave48511
    Proton beam radiation for me. Ejaculations ended several weeks after, still get somewhat hard, orgasm less than half the time. So, for those enjoying sucking a penis, but not keen on a mouthful of cum....-