Register

Pictures? Video's?

1. gahdeh10
    gahdeh10
    We love to take pictures and video’s of our sex partners (with their permission, of course) when we have sex with them. We love to look at them afterwards and it gets us hot all over again. Not that we need them to get hot, lol.

We never show them to anyone, except the parties involved, and always give them copies. They are for our own personal “library”. How many of you like to take pics. or video’s of your get-togethers? Curious to see what your thoughts are on the subject.
  2. *pan*
    *pan*
    hmmm never even gave that any thought as i am usually busy in the moment with my partners lol and most are so afraid of someone finding out that i would'nt even ask them. most want to be very discrete as some are bisexual and not out. i would be afraid the pics or vids would get into the wrong hands so i keep no records at all except for a phone num with a name only i know to identify them but nothing anyone else could identify them by.
  3. IllinoisGuy
    IllinoisGuy
    Personally, I prefer to be taking the pics, but as long as my face isn't shown, I'll be willing to have them taken.
  4. Tabu61
    Tabu61
    Love to take pictures and make videos. Also enjoy being on the other side of the camera when playing with others. So very hot to watch and remember the good feelings of the encounter.
  5. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    pics would be ok as long as no face in them, yes as far as a cock in the mouth, now that would be good