Register

bi biker road trip

1. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    I have always wanted to find a bi biker group that we could all go riding in every aspect of the word.
  2. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    I'd be happy with just one fellow rider who is bisexual to go riding and camping.
  3. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    Why only one? Why not a whole group? It would be a blast to ride and have a hell of a time with a group of us to ride around and free open.
  4. co_bear
    co_bear
    Agreed! Don't limit it to one. Maybe make it a continuum ride. One person starts it and others join as it moves across the country or region. People join and drop out as it progresses.
  5. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    I see that we are all over the map, the logistics of organizing a ride would be difficult but the thought of riding with like minded bikers is a real turnon.
  6. newnorcalbi
    newnorcalbi
    I am in northern CA about an hour north of San Francisco. Great roads etc. If there are interested "riders" out here, or any like minded tourers coming through this area.....drop me a line.
  7. mcrider68
    mcrider68
    Anybody in the Memphis or Little Rock Area?
  8. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Any dual-sport or touring bike riders up here in the northeast? We're getting closer to riding weather, again!!!
  9. larrywilldo
    larrywilldo
    I like to ride in the Seattle area. I almost always ride alone. Willing to meet for a cup of coffee to discuss.
  10. sammyslut2002
    sammyslut2002
    I usually ride alone too around Peora IL, would like to meet up with people for lunch/coffee to discuss.
  11. notdescriptive
    notdescriptive
    I have toured with another bi-guy on a week long trip. Ride all day, share a private room at night. The best. We were from two different parts of this country, arranged everything online, first met each other at our rendezvous point and had a good week.

Tried it again with someone else and we did not click. Shame, really. In any case I'm willing to do it again if I can find a willing riding friend.
  12. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Well THAT sounds like fun, nondescriptive!

Any dual-sport riders reading this string?
  13. Cursubm
    Cursubm
    Too cold here now. Can't wait for the warm weather to come back.
  14. notdescriptive
    notdescriptive
    Cold now, but riding weather will be here. Patience everyone.

In the mean time: Let's make a desire a reality. That requires planning and now is the time to do that. I am mostly retired and have weekdays free for some touring. Sport-touring ride here but will ride with any type. My origin is NW Ohio and I'm good for 300 mile days or more.

A bi-man riding buddy (or buddies) with benefits. Ride all day, share a motel room at night. Been there, done that, and really want the pleasure of doing it again. Wonder how many days to . . . where?
  15. steve_mcqueen
    steve_mcqueen
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I am located in Columbus, Ohio, sport touring here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast