Register

Swallowing

1. Tulsabi
    Tulsabi
    CariBone, I agree with you, I'm sucking because I want to give you pleasure and receive the "White Gold" as a reward. I could care less about what your wife won't do, I know what I WILL DO
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    One of the sexiest things you can do when sucking a man's cock is to make eye contact with him while his cock is in your mouth. It is a real turn on to make eye contact with him when he is shooting his cum in your mouth! i get excited every time I get to see his facial expressions while he is cumming in my mouth. The only thing better is the taste of his cum before I swallow it.
  3. bishaman
    bishaman
    Oops I replied without joining the group...a very hot thread...just wanted to respond to CalBone that I love the combination of facial and swallowing....take the first spurts on my lips and cheeks, then swallow the rest and finish sucking him off by licking him clean with, yes, lots of adoring looks and smiles...guys love the total acceptance/cum celebration of swallowing but making a lovely slutty mess also has its pleasures--for me, and for a lot of guys...
  4. silkything
    silkything
    It would be great to find some other guys or CDs to suck with, Always wanted to take part in a group suck & drain a few--sweet!
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Hi Silky - I too would love to do a group cock suck. The thought of sucking a bunch of juicy cocks and swallowing all that cum at once is a huge turn on for me.
  6. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    i always wanted to be a cum dump..something about it gives me a hardon everytime i think of it..
  7. seniormaybebi
    seniormaybebi
    Add me to the list, I loveto suck and swallow and no recip wanted. Also like sucking the cum from a lady after she has been filled. In Volusia county Florida.
  8. Wishful
    Wishful
    Okay, I just had to join this list when I read this thread! I'm still just a wannabe bi cocksucker, but my mouth waters and my cock swells with each post I read here. I agree with those who want to fill their mouth with the taste of cum, and don't care if the act is reciprocated. I feel the hunger for that taste, and hope to fill that need soon.
  9. fpb09
    fpb09
    Only done it once , but would love to keep doing it!
  10. greeksaki
    greeksaki
    I've been sucking cock since I was 13 and have never looked back. I'm 64 now and happily married, but still suck cock when I can. Travel frequently to southern California and have two regulars there. Live in southern Jersey and the pickins' are slim. I need to suck cock again!!
  11. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    All very good responses, women , well most married women don't swallow much, I always wondered what was the point of sucking a cock if you are not willing to at least taste the juice from deep in his balls. There isn't anything better than your oral skills to get a cock to cum, its well worth it every time.
  12. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    Swallowed my 1st load at age 9 and I am 65 now love it!! The best day was at a move house sucked off 7 guys in a row and swallow all 7
  13. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    I agree theres no point in sucking cock if you don't swallow...a man is giving you the sign of his intense pleasure when he squirts his hot cum in your mouth . it tastes good and should be swallowed
  14. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    Not all men like to swallow cum, I have a buddy thats a spitter
  15. Sinfulfun01
    Sinfulfun01
    Cum is a funny thing to taste. Two guys can have totally different tasting loads. A buddy of mine had that salty sweet taste which I so enjoy. But one time I tasted cum which was not pleasant. Regardless the pleasure of sucking cock is the reward of a hot load. Then cleaning off there cock.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast