Register

Your Last Time

1. gahdeh10
    gahdeh10
    How long has it been since your last bi experience? Curious to know how many here are getting lucky. Tell us your Stories.
    Our last time was 2 weeks ago when one of our friends at camp asked my wife out of the blue, as they say, if we played. Of course she said yes. She came back home and says "you'll never believe the conversation I just had with ...). We were both really surprised as we had known him and his wife for 3 yrs. He and I talked later and I asked him if he would like to come over later. He naturally said yes, that he would stop for a "box lunch". He showed up that night and we sat on our porch and talked for awhile. We found out that he was bi to our (my) surprise (my wife had told me that she thought he was bi, but didn't know for sure). He then asked my wife what she liked, and she told him. He then reached over and fondled her breast. He stood up and showed her his cock. She said she couldn't see it, that it was too dark. He then stepped over to her and she took it in her mouth and started sucking on it. By this time, I was rock and already dripping. We vacated to inside the trailer where we couldn't be seen by people walking by. We all layed down on our bed. He went straight to her pussy and started eating her while she sucked me off. Then him and me got in a 69 while we were still playing with her. We finally wound up with him laying on the bed and the wife sucking him until he came while I fucked her from behind. It was awesome! After he left, my wife and I fucked again. Talk about great foreplay! I talked to his wife a few days later and found out she plays also. We are supposed to see him this Saturday again. Hopefully his wife too. It's going to be a long week... Hope you guys are getting as lucky as we did
  2. Dave9691
    Dave9691
    a few weeks ago I was traveling. the desk clerk at my hotel seemed to be gay (I know, terrible to stereotype, but that was my impression...) We chatted for some time when I was checking in. When I got to my room, I ordered room service, including a bottle of wine. While I was waiting for room service and unpacking, I noticed the hairdryer was missing, so I called the front desk. The young man answered and said he would be happy to bring me a hairdryer. As I waited for both my food and hairdryer, I got on the computer to this site to check for messages. the front desk clerk arrived and while dropping off the hairdryer, my food arrived also. he helped set the food tray on the desk and noticed the website on my computer. I was a little embarrassed, as I did not intend for anyone to see that, but he smiled and said it looked like between my computer and the wine, I was in for a relaxing evening! We laughed, and I told him he was welcome to stay. He said he only had a few minutes, and with that, dropped to his knees and gave me a great BJ. I was getting close to Cumming and wanted to rub against him, which he allowed. I came on his ass (a nice tight one, I might add). He said he had to leave, but asked if he could come back after his shift. Of course I said yes! He came back to my room later that evening and we laid in bed watching the hotel adult movies (which he got me for free!) masturbating each other and sucking. It was a lot of fun! That's the most adult fun I've had in over two years, with the exception of a couple I had the pleasure of being with....!
  3. gahdeh10
    gahdeh10
    Hi Dave, We miss you too!
  4. Dave9691
    Dave9691
    you should send me an email and let me know when we can chat...
  5. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    mine was last week, he asked me over, he said to walk in lock the door and he would be waiting in the bed, so i walked in to the bedroom, and laying naked cock soft, he smiled and said, its been a while, i said too long, then began to lick his balls squeezing his ass and opened wide and began to lick the head, his hands on my head and forced his cock in and out of my throat, once hard it hit bottom of the throat, began to pulsate, now even harder pushing his hard 8 inch cock down the throat, and the pulsating began as this started he crammed all in and held my head over his cock and with force fucked my throat till it cummed like a river flowing, omg what a HUGE COCK HE HAD, LUVED IT