Register

Non-human cum

1. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    Wow. Not a topic I'd expect to see here. There are sites dedicated to this topic (I know because I belong to a few of 'em, LOL)
    have never had the experiences mentioned here. Came close, but not quite however, if the opportunity ever does present itself, you know I will be there!
  2. altimer23
    altimer23
    my ex used to put peanut butter on her cunt and have her dog lick it off, i asked her if he fucked her and she said, i would never do anything like that! go figure..
  3. gotenough
    gotenough
    I had a Great Dane that had an 11 inches penis, I enjoyed his cum very much it was watery unlike a mans cum but he could squirt a pint of it and it was delicious,don't get mr started on how it was when I let him mount me
  4. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Whoa, now that is a nice sized cock and a great story. I love playing with big, horny male dogs. I've been awfully fond of big male dogs for a long time now. Would have loved to seen him mount lol. I enjoy it myself but if you let him knot inside you better be prepared to be there a while lol. It's very embarrassing and kinda difficult to explain to a cousin why you're naked on your hands and knees in the corncrib with your uncle's big dog mounting you knotted up inside your ass and since premature withdrawals are a might painful and you're already caught in a compromising position might as well just let em stare and wait it out.
  5. charman
    charman
    Had a dog one time that rolled over for me to rub his chest and noticed he was semi hard. I thought what the hell and started stroking him and he really got hard then. Next thing I knew I was licking his little hard cock and sucking on it. He started Cumming so I tasted it, didn't seem to taste different from human cm that I had tasted.
  6. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    I have had horse cum. I could only suck the head it was good size it's like a gusher
  7. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Lol now you are right about that especially with those real thick ones, cant get much more than the head stuffed in my mouth, Stroke that long shaft till he blows, damn thats a lot of cum
  8. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    This has excited me a lot. I've download some videos of girls sucking dog and horse cock and eating the cum. When I was a kid, I played with our little dog's cock and licked it but never sucked it or had it cum. Don't often hear of guys liking this but id does sort of excite me too. I've seen girls fucked by a dog; wonder if guys could do it too?

Hank
  9. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Yes they can
  10. paul6522
    paul6522
    This is something I have always fantasized about and would love to try. Anyone near me who could help with dog and/or horse? This is for real I do want to do this
  11. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    I have never had anything but human cum...of which I have had in huge quantities. I would eat another animals cum if ordered t do so, however I would be fearful of being attacked by the animal if it did not like being touched there. Horse cum is especially appealing to me.
  12. sailor331
    sailor331
    I've sucked dog cock,,,,smoothest thing in my mouth ever,,,,lol,,,,no cum yet, but i'd luv to try more.
  13. daddybrad49
    daddybrad49
    hi I am new here.i have done a male dog.an now I whant to try sucking cock.i suck my bro cock when we wear yung 13 and 14 we did 69
  14. whispering
    whispering
    I sucked my dog several times when I was a teen. Well, maybe more than that!

I'm surprised to find this topic here, and amazed at how many responses it's gotten. A lot of people love their pets, and their pets love them back.
    I had one girlfriend who bonded with her dog. It was very powerful, and for a couple of years she didn't have sex with men. She's happily married now, but still says it was the best sex she ever had...
  15. cw1860
    cw1860
    My very first male/male experience not to mention first sexual experience ever was with my uncles dog. My family was house sitting while they were on vacation. now this dog would always try and hump me and I would always try and stop him. well one afternoon I was dropped off to feed and water the dog and mow the lawn. while cutting the grass he continued trying to hump me and I saw his cock for the first time, and I started to get horney thinking about his cock. When I finished cutting the grass I went inside to cool off and get something to drink. I let the dog in and gave him some cold water too. he then followed me into the front room and kept trying to hump me. well I got curious so I reached up under neath him and began stroking that magnificent cock and it grew to over 10 inched and his knot wassnt even out yet! My curousity got the best of me as I wondered what it would feel like to suck a real cock..... so I had him lay down and roll over onto his back so could have access to him. He wimpered as I took him into my mouth for the first time! I never knew how hot I could get! But sucking his cock was such a turn on! After about 10 minutes of sucking he suddenly got up and tried to hump me again. I was so hot and far gone at that point I stood up and took my pants off went to the bathroom and discovered some KY in the medicine cabinet, so I lubed my ass up and went back into the front room. He kept trying to jump up on me and I told him to be patient he was finally going to get what he wanted. So I got down on my hands and knees and as soon as I got into position he was on top of me trying to find a place to put that monster cock. He kept poking me all over my butt cheeks but couldn't find his prize. So I had to reach underneath us and I guided him ti my back door. The minute he felt his cock tip touch my asshole he thrust forward and in three pushes he had what felt like his entire cock up my ass!! and he began fucking my ass like a jackhammer! OMG it felt so good!!!!! He continued pounding his cock into me for what seemed like an hour! Then he gave one big thrust and it hurt like hell! and he stopped moving, and it felt like his cock was getting bigger inside of me! and it was!!!! after the initial pain it was all pleasure as he began to cum inside me! it felt like jolts of liquid fire in my ass! we ramained stuck like that for about 45 minutes when his cock finally slipped out of my ass with a gush of doggy cum! He fucked me like a bitch and I loved it!!!!!! I wish he was still around!! I've wanted to try another cock up my ass ever since! A man's cock or another k9. I loved my first time would really like a second anal adventure ��
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast