Register

Whats your favorite toy

1. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    For quite a while I loved small very intense vibrators just inside my anal cavity. Now I seem to prefer a dildo. I have several. Sometimes a small soft one in my ass while I suck on a larger life like one.
  2. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    Aneros is my favorite with a fleshlight.. wow..
  3. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I have experimented with many toys but love realistic dildos. I have just ordered the Doc Johnson Nochos Latinas. Can't wait to try it out.
  4. joecred
    joecred
    the cucumber comes in various sizes and when peeled is self lubricating and I sure is even good for you and cost little
  5. gatwat
    gatwat
    I have used silicone anal plugs of various diameters. I love the feel of applying lots of lube to the plug and my ass and then slowly pushing it in until I passed the largest diameter. Clamping it in my ass, and then masturbating has given me some of the most intense orgasms. I guess what I also like is the slight burning sensation when I try to push it in. After moving past this discomfort pure pleasure sets in.
  6. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    I read all of the accounts of dildoes and butt blugs, which I do enjoy. A finger inserted into my ass during masturbation is also a great masturbation toy. My favorite howver is an old fashioned Oster vibrator with a "cum cup" attachment. That combination works fairly quicly and builds to an unbelievably intense orgasm.
  7. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    Quote Originally Posted by erotic_sentiment
    I love the feel of applying lots of lube to the plug and my ass and then slowly pushing it in until I passed the largest diameter. I guess what I also like is the slight burning sensation when I try to push it in. After moving past this discomfort pure pleasure sets in.
    I agree that the feeling as you push past the largest diameter of the plug and it slips in is exquisite
  8. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    When I am with men, their cocks. When I am with women, their pussies. When I am with both -- -
  9. WESTMAN33
    WESTMAN33
    Well lubed dildo up the ass. I started anal masturbation in college. After I got married, I introduced my wife to anal sex and she would both stick dildos up our asses while masturbating.
  10. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I had a nice dildo that was 7" long and 1 1/2 around and I used to tie it to a chair leg and back myself onto it and rock away until I was so worked up then I would jack to completion while riding the dildo like a madman. When I got married, I mentioned using a dildo to my wife and she freaked out, so I told her I was kidding. She thinks that only gay men want a dick in their ass.
  11. Ms Gerry
    Ms Gerry
    I love insertion of anal plugs,and large dildos that make me feel like I'm going to split a part. Can't get enough always thinking of this
  12. Scoopid
    Scoopid
    I love my titan ass trainer- its angled head pushes on my prostate and creates this pressure that shoots electric spark through my pelvis out to my cockhead- truly a treat- the anal orgasm
  13. Scoopid
    Scoopid
    I love my titan ass trainer- its angled head pushes on my prostate and creates this pressure that shoots electric spark through my pelvis out to my cockhead- truly a treat- the anal orgasm combined with stroking myself, edging then backing off- it builds until my whole pelvis cramps- so full!
  14. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    When all the guys that are present are through using me for their pleasure, then I lay back and masturbate for them to watch. When I am by myself and feeling frisky, I use differnt things from cucumbers to bananas, to other implements. Everything at least 8" and fairly thick.
  15. saltydog4now
    saltydog4now
    When my last wonderfull GF left town, I got the 12" double ended dildo,Damn thats nice with the memories that go with it!!!And a little sniff of Rush really gets it going!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast