Register

Making yourself cum with little touching

1. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I have seen guys be able to make themself cum without hardly any touching or stroking themselves. Anyone know the technique? I'd love to be able to make myself cum in my panties without even pulling them down
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    The closest I have ever come to that is a wet dream, and the last time that happened was when I was 16.
  3. Iowason
    Iowason
    I was really turned on one day and was just barely rubbing myself through my jeans with my thumb-nail. Had to stop before I made a real mess... I am usually not that sensitive though.

4. abaycum
    abaycum
    I recognise the action but it is so long ago now. I suspect that you need to be very young or especially sensitive, or outrageously horny for that to happen; especially if you are starting from cold. I have sat in a room watching a training film and in semi-darkness (when 16) and filled my pants by just scratching my cockhead with a finger nail. I do remember a boy in my class at school (we would be about 12, I suppose) and he used to show us his cock in the cloakroom; it was always erect but he wouldn't let us touch it as he said the first touch made him cum.
  5. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I've had a few incredible orgasms while riding a dildo and never actually touched my cock but I came like you wouldn't believe. I musta done something right???
  6. harmless
    harmless
    When I started jacking off at 12 till about 20 I was able to cum, big time, just by bouncing my balls. Or rubbing them thru my pants. I had to wear extra long t-shirts because I shot a load in my pants a lot while not touching my cock.
  7. stressed
    stressed
    Ive done anal cum best feeling ever
  8. ferreror
    ferreror
    I can do no hands masturbation - for me the key is to have my penis tucked firmly down into my underwear, my feet tucked under a chair, tense muscles, fantasize etc. Certain over the counter cold meds also impact on this. Most give me temporary erectile dysfunction but also lead to spasms of the smooth muscles surrounding the prostate. As a result, I often have wet dreams when I am taking meds for a cold and no hands masturbation becomes very easy as well.
  9. scootman
    scootman
    I used to lay naked in bed with my legs spread and bent. Then I'd start pumping my hips like I was fucking, slapping my cock up and down on my stomach. My balls would slap against my ass cheeks making the sensation better. I had to really get going to cum, but it would feel really good when I did. Didn't work all the time, but was hot.