Register

JACKING EACH OTHEWR OFF

1. benmadden
    benmadden
    Oh man, having another guys hard cock in your hand is an amazing feeling. I do not have tons of experience, but I'd love more. Love to watch a cock cum, very hot. It is also exciting to have another guy make me cum. While handjobs are very hot, sucking ea h others cocks is even hotter. I would like to take a guys cum in my mouth at some point.
  2. shavedinpanties
    shavedinpanties
    love to slowly stroke another guy off with baby oil or lotion best feeling ever been awile for me to but always loved that part most , not in hurry to get to finish line nice to play with the precum for wile first
  3. vetter1098
    vetter1098
    One of life's great pleasures is to get naked with another guy, face one another with hard cocks touching, and each stroking the other's cock. The single greatest pleasure is to have one of you hold both cocks and stroke until both of you cum on the other's cock and balls.
  4. Paddy33
    Paddy33
    I'm in , I would love to try this out . How do I get in ?
  5. Paddy33
    Paddy33
    I'm in , I would love to try this out . How do I get in ?
  6. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    vetter1098...I had the pleasure of doing just that with my cousin a few years ago...it was awesome!
  7. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    @LovingJacking...Yeah, cousins! When we were teens my cousin and I, every time we had some privacy, would get naked and jack off together. We both loved watching the other jack his hard cock and seeing the cum spurt. We only touched each other once, just momentarily, but I think if I had pushed it it might have gone farther.
  8. Paddy33
    Paddy33
    I'm interested , how do I get in the group ?
  9. Paddy33
    Paddy33
    I'm interested , how do I get in the group ?
  10. Paddy33
    Paddy33
    I would love to feel another mans cock. Let's do it!
  11. Green Domains
    Green Domains
    I would love that! Especially the feel of hot cum all over my hand while I continue to rub that hard cock!
  12. rgscott501
    rgscott501
    I would love to meet with like minded people in Colorado and have fun
  13. rgscott501
    rgscott501
    Would love to meet people in Colorado
  14. RobertoS
    RobertoS
    North Dallas, TX area here.
  15. WestTxCouple1
    WestTxCouple1
    Sounds like a great time......... Nothing like that here in farrrrr West Tx. Ah, the thrill of manipulating a cock until it "melts" in you hand.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast