Register

Swqallowing cum is still just a fantasy

1. hungryman44
    hungryman44
    I would love to suck a cock until I get to swallow its nice creamy load. But, except for swallowing my own cum, that is just a fantasy. I awoke to a lot of repressed bisexual feelings late in my life and have established a wonderful loving relationship with my wife and family that I will not jeopardize. Because of my age and my family situation, my cravings for cum will remain a fantasy that I revisit privately as frequently as possible. Long live you real cocksuckers. I am with you in spirit.
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Sucking cock is the best and nothing else compares to it.
  3. bicdcocksucker
    bicdcocksucker
    A man and woman who sucks cock together are truly love and cherish one another and are comfortable with the sexual status
  4. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I'm the same here hungryman44. My one adult opportunity was a few years ago, and, although we sucked each other for a few minutes, I did not get the reward.
  5. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    It has been decades ago, but the very first time I sucked a cock, I loved the feel of it getting hard in my mouth, tasting the precum and swallowing the full load of sweetness. Since then, I've only had a chance to do it a couple of times but taste my own cum frequently.

Hank