Register

Looking for a Few Good Men in Denver Colorado

1. robert4friends
    robert4friends
    Most of the men I meet are married and can't come out to play very often. I want to make some friends for fun and sex. A good friend will come in my mouth, not in his hands!

Young guys are beautiful but us older guys need relief too. Mutual cock sucking and 69 is my favorite thing to do. I love sucking smaller (under 5'8") men with smaller size cocks ( 3-6") the best. I will happily go bottom up for larger. Very interested in regular play with a nice, respectful gentlemen. Not looking for models but please do not be more than 50 pounds overweight. I prefer maturity at any age with a hard cock over a hard body. Nice men looking for a regular go to the front. Beautiful cocks with shaved balls get more attention.

Bi or bicurious married men are great. No experience necessary, just let me know and I will help you be comfortable. You can explore as you wish and no need to do anything you don't want to. Even if you would just like to talk to someone. You are not alone. It is the first time for many men I meet.

I would love to play with couples too. Giving oral pleasure to a woman is heaven. She can watch, take pictures or join in the fun.

You host is best. I have a roommate to work around. Looking for after work or weekends. I get tested regularly, last tested 4/2/2015. I only play with bi men, most of them are married.