Register

Almost

1. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    Years ago my first extramarital lover expressed a desire to watch me with another man and I, of course, wanted to see her with another woman. We had admitted to each other early on that we'd both had same sex encounters. She noticed that one of our male coworkers was interested in me. I had missed the signs but once she mentioned it I made a move and he and I did get together. After being with him I gave her a "blow by blow" account, describing his beautiful cock and how sweet his cum was as I swallowed every drop. It made her so hot we had the best sex ever. We made plans for her to be in the motel room first, for me to bring him there and have sex with him as she watched and maybe participate. But her main objective was just to watch him and me naked, sucking and fucking. Unfortunately, before we could arrange it, a job transfer came through for me and we never got to do it. I still fantasize about it. Having another man's cock in my mouth or ass while a woman observes our every move is a real turn on.

Anyone else in the group have experience with this?
  2. ThetaWave
    ThetaWave
    The sucking part sounds great, but I'm typically an oral-only person with the guys....and some "frotting" too. ...and yes, in front of a woman does sound great.