Register

Had first date

1. sisboy
    sisboy
    Wife had a new black firend over last night and I was not allowed to particpate only clean up.So wife contacted another friend who we have partied with and knew and seen me dressed.Since had had nothing else better to do he took me out to the Cd t/g club and wanted me dresse and I was so hapy to oblige.My wife helped me get ready since I am not 100 per cent capable of make up eyt.I know I am not the most passable but he did not object and said I looked great and walked very nice in my heels.We had a few drinkas at the bar and he got me so turned on that when he said he wanted to leave I sucked him off as soon as we got in the car.Next thing I nkew we were back at his place and he asked me to clean out so we could have fun and he had all the stuff to do it with right in the bathroom.After two cleanouts hee was ready for action and boy did he give it to me good.I cam two times without touching myself and now I know what a real cum slut feels like.He used me over and over like I have never been used before until it was time to go home this morning.He said he wanted me to have a better time than my wife did and I defimitely did.When we got home he could not wait to tell my wife how many times he used me and how turned on I got him in the bar.He told her he would like to do it again and I think she was a bit jealous.I defimitely would love to do it again.Sooner than later.I did look pretty hot though!