Register

Denture glue adhesive vs denture powder.

1. Bicurious Nill
    Bicurious Nill
    I am adding this post because of cslutt's response above (thanks). He related the issues of removing his dentures and the left over glue residue. I have found I have good hold with denture powder, (fixodent). I can loosen them to remove them with a single cup of water and swish it around my dentures. Once removed I store them in a cup of water. As long as you keep them wet you can reinsert them and they will hold. Never have much residue with powder. One huge advantage to blowing without is coming across big bulbous heads on fat thick cocks, early in a visit to an abs I meet such a shapely cock, could barely get the head in my mouth very unsatisfactory for both of us. I told him was I going to take out my dentures later and we'd rehookup. Well I did and we did. Huge difference taking his big headed fat cock all the way to the hilt. For ease of removal try some powder.
  2. Bi_Dave
    Bi_Dave
    I agree about taking on bigger cocks. Longer, thicker, with huge heads are no longer a problem. Used to almost get lock-jaw when the cocks were too big when I had teeth. I love big heads now. Longer cocks down throat farther with no teeth.

Where do you find denture powder? I use the paste. I'd like to at least try the powder.
  3. Bicurious Nill
    Bicurious Nill
    I order Fixodent Adhesive Powder from Amazon. A four pack of 2.7 ounce bottle costs around $20, a single bottle around 5.50. One 2.7 oz lasts me months. Much easier clean up than cream adhesive.
  4. cslutt
    cslutt
    I will have to look into that! Can no longer order on Amazon tho, wife clamped down on using cc (wish she'd clamp down on my cock, but hasn't yet in 45 yrs, lol!)