Register

Life with dentures.

1. Bi_Dave
    Bi_Dave
    Hi Bill,
    Glad to hear from you. I have dentures by choice not necessity. I got laid off with no job in sight, a divorce pending, so I just eliminated a drain on my retirement. I admit that they do make a bit self concious with friends that don't know, but with guys who I'm going to suck, no problem. It is totally amazing the difference sucking w/o teeth. I know my partners love it. Women I'm been intimate with love the feel on their tits and pussy too. Nothing breaks the mood like getting snagged with teeth. I hope we can find a bunch of us to trade stories. Maybe we can meet too.
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    Got my uppers pulled in my 30's, my lowers pulled in my 50's. Once I healed up, I headed straight to an ABS to discover gumming other guys' cocks. WOW! Slowly took a cock in my mouth, passed the ridge of his cock in my mouth, kept going back and forth in and out and made him cum right away! Suck all the way down and up his cock (I could deep throat since young when my uncle taught me how to take his whole fucking cock down my throat with my teeth in) so I applied the same principle when toothless and could more easily consume cock! And never stopped! in my 60's now and love sucking cock!