Register

new

1. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    new to colorado from calif and looking to make new friends here but not haveing any luck
  2. doinwhatilike2
    doinwhatilike2
    Well, there seems to be only wannabe's on this site. I have had no luck on here so far as meeting anyone. Best of luck to you!
  3. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    hey your pics sure look good to me. do you get sucked off with it tied like that if so cool
  4. tailspin47
    tailspin47
    hello from laporte alphawolf19
  5. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    The question is still on the floor were do i meet someone for fun????????
  6. CO303720
    CO303720
    my girl and i would love to meet others also. we have better luck on craigslist but even that is full of fakes and flakes.
  7. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    well I guess everyone in no. colorado is taken or not playing
  8. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    well I guess everyone in no. colorado is taken or not playing
  9. happymex
    happymex
    Looks like nobody in Denver is playing either.
  10. Colorado_biwm
    Colorado_biwm
    I live in Northern Colorado and work down in Lakewood. I'd hookup in a second! Been trying for years, but like most here have said, only wanna bee's seem to be here. So, try me out. txt me at 9706608180 to get the ball rolling!
  11. Alekb52
    Alekb52
    Hi everybody.I am not wanna bee -i am real :-) So i would play. If there are so many loking for real meet - why do you thing there are no real ones?
  12. Alekb52
    Alekb52
    So - i hope there are somebody real. Send me message and let's start from that!
  13. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    so far there have been a few great people on here but i haven't got a private message yet oh well really liked the couple that posted mmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!
  14. Alekb52
    Alekb52
    That is strange. Looks like our private messagies are not going through...
  15. BothBiCouple
    BothBiCouple
    Hi Everyone- Bi Couple here in Colorado Springs looking for bi friends...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast