Register

Weekend Fun

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife is traveling this week so my buddy suggested a man party. I asked him how many and he and know 4 other men who are bi and like to play from time to time. So we called them up and they said hell yea. So i got my enema out and cleaned my ass real good anticipating multiple cocks. After they arrived we got naked, made some drinks and soaked in the hot tub and just talking getting worked up. Once we started sucking each other we made our way into the living room where i had an air mattress blown up with all the goodies lube wet wipes toys and condoms. My friend Steve must have been really horned up as he shot his load down my throat as soon as i started sucking him, As we all got more into it i was ready to be bred and motioned and the thought was to start out with Al and work my way up to Eric who has a monster cock. As Al was working his cock i was licking and sucking 2 cocks and one was Erics 10 inches of pure cock meat. After Al blew his load it was Steves turn, Steve was in rare form as he was super hard and aggressive he pounded my ass like a 18 yr old virgin getting his 1st piece of ass. I was sucking on Erics monster when he blew his load down my throat. I was hoping you could shoot that in my ass and he said dont worry i will. I look over and Chris is getting pounded by Bobby. Already fucked twice i shot my load while Steve was pounding me but i kept on working Erics Cock until he got hard again. I assumed my position on my back and Eric lined up and slid it in as far as he could, with each thrust of his cock i was getting ready to explode again, my nut sack tightened up and i cummed so hard it almost hurt, Eric pulled out long enough to lick my cum off my chest and feed it to me before once again going to work. After 10 minutes i finally got to feel his throbbing cock unload. After we were all exhausted all went home except Steve who is single. He stayed the night and we had some one on one this morning before he went home.