Register

My Story 4

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    AT THE ABS

Wnen I couldn't arrange a hookup with my brother or other relative, or just a stop on my way home from work, I'd stop by the local ABS and go into a booth. I'd get on my knees and suck some cocks to completion, weloming the flaver of sperm in my cocksucking mouth, exciting me.

Then, another cocksucker would crook his finger through the gloryhole at me, inviting me to stick my cock through the hole, and I would.... by then ready to shoot my load, waiting as he slowly sucked my cock. Sometimes it would be mechanical, blowing me; other times he was experienced, making love to my cock with his lips and fingers, fondling my aching balls....

There was one very experienced cocksucker that would draw my sperm out magically, effortlessly, making me literally scratch the walls aching to cum! He would go very, very slow, from tip to balls, up and down my cock, fondling my balls, pinching them, and would swallow my load completely! Turned out he was a history professor at the local 2 yr. college who just loved sucking cock, and invited me to his house with his wife present. Both loved to entertain, both me at my girlfriend, with their mouths and tongues! Sucking, fucking, eating, peeing.... ohhh fuckkk.....We went back several times!

Another professor of Art was a horny fucker too, involving the whole family, too! They regularly had sex with their grown kids, both male and female, in all forms of sex acts. Father with sons, daughters, including mom, too! Oddly, he was professor of art, and his name was Art, too! He was impressive, too; his cock was over 9" long and the size of a beer can thick! Just fondling his magical tool got anybody all horned up, wanting to lick it and suck it constantly!
  2. jonsam10456
    jonsam10456
    This is me